the Himura (Yukishiro) Tomoe thread... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:29 pm
Enishi-san
I like her alot more in the in the manga then I do in the movies....I don't know...maybe it's just the dubbed verison's voice I don't like.....but for my insane moment of the day: "Sister...my dear sister...why did you have to go away?" cry

rofl

Kenshin just seemed so forgiveing when she told him she was plotting to kill him in Vol 20.
yeah. I've never hated Tomoe because she's an important part of Kenshin's past. Not to mention she also helped create the most evil Villain in Rurouni Kenshin, Enishi.

to Enishi-san: I'm so glad you say Christmas instead of X-mas

and finally, don't you all agree that Tomoe's death could have been prevented if Saito and the Shinsen-gumi hadn't invaded Edo(Kyoto)?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:35 am
TheIllustriousBlueJay
Enishi-san
I like her alot more in the in the manga then I do in the movies....I don't know...maybe it's just the dubbed verison's voice I don't like.....but for my insane moment of the day: "Sister...my dear sister...why did you have to go away?" cry

rofl

Kenshin just seemed so forgiveing when she told him she was plotting to kill him in Vol 20.
yeah. I've never hated Tomoe because she's an important part of Kenshin's past. Not to mention she also helped create the most evil Villain in Rurouni Kenshin, Enishi.

to Enishi-san: I'm so glad you say Christmas instead of X-mas

and finally, don't you all agree that Tomoe's death could have been prevented if Saito and the Shinsen-gumi hadn't invaded Edo(Kyoto)?

possibly...  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Enishi-san

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:51 am
Vol 21 is already out???? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:03 pm
LustrousJade
Kenshin and Tomoe really look good together. That's why it irks me sometimes when she gets so much bashing especialy around forums in and outside Gaia.
3nodding sad  

Sephiralen

Enishi-san

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:14 pm
Sephiralen
LustrousJade
Kenshin and Tomoe really look good together. That's why it irks me sometimes when she gets so much bashing especialy around forums in and outside Gaia.
3nodding sad

-tickles- SOMEONE ANSWER OF I WILL WATCH THE CLOUD SONG AGAIN. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:22 am
Enishi-san
Sephiralen
LustrousJade
3nodding sad

**Squirms** No!! Stay away, you Cloud-Song addict!! xd  

Sephiralen

Enishi-san

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:04 pm
Sephiralen
Enishi-san
Sephiralen
LustrousJade
3nodding sad

My name is cloud. I have a sword. I fight ..er.....when I'm bored. XD I found it on google so HA I don't nneeeed you anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:55 pm
LustrousJade

Tomoe and Kenshin do look good together but I think that the Rurouni's personality NOW fits better with Kaoru. So what I mean to say is that Tomoe fits with Battousai while Kaoru fits with the Rurouni. Oh no, I think just confused myself. >.<  

crazy korean girl

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:36 pm
Two girls, both with black hair, different styles, and complete opposites, almost always seem to be the lover (or former lover) of a main character.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:17 pm
Enishi-san
Sephiralen
Enishi-san
Sephiralen
LustrousJade
3nodding sad

My name is cloud. I have a sword. I fight ..er.....when I'm bored. XD I found it on google so HA I don't nneeeed you anymore.
sad sad whee

Hehehe mrgreen

LOVE your avi!! You always have the most interesting combinations!! 3nodding Anyway, lookin' goooood!! ;D  

Sephiralen

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:01 pm
I like manga-Tomoe just fine. OVA-Tomoe seems like a lifeless robot to me. I also think she's prettier in the manga than in the OVA.

Tomoe didn't mention the part about plotting Kenshin's death aloud.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff