Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
humans and monsters schools Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 pm
Eva watches the guy on the roof and doesn't look where she going and walking right into the tree where Austin is sitting and falls over"what the? don't tell me i just walked into a tree" Karman starts laughing " okay i wont tell yeah sis, you really stop watching the guys and watch where your going?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 pm
Kiara was a little surprised. She looked him over again. I guess he does seem different. "Well," she said, "They were right about one thing: the sun obviously doesn't bother you." Then a thought came to her, "Do you have special powers like some of the vampires do in Twilight?"  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:20 pm
Kishune heard someone talk about him being on the roof of the gym and then he notise herbump in the tree Austin was sitting under. he couldn`t help but laugh

Austin heard someone bump in to the tree he looked and saw a girl on the ground laughing to her self "uh...you ok?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 pm
Kiara about giggled herself to death when the girl walked into the tree. It was like something straight out of a comic. Austin, distracted by the two girls, probably wouldn't answer her question. So, Kiara took this chance to send a message to the guy on the roof. She quickly wrote on a piece of paper : You should come down and join us. smile She whispered a spell on the paper and sent it up to him. It took the shape of a butterfly and flew up to him. Kiara returned her attention to the scene playing out before her.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:33 pm
Kishune got the not and read it. He then wrote on it and it appeared back in the girl`s hand hand it said: nah I`m ok.

Austin then got up and to help the girl who walked in the tree  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:44 pm
Kiara looked at the note and wrote Voyer! XP and sent it back to him. She then looked at Austin as he stood up. He was very handsome with his long black hair.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 pm
Kishune read it and was confused by it. so he just appeared hanging upside down by on of his long black tails practicaly a little too close for confert "uh, Voyer???" he said sounding confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 pm
"Oh!" Kiara jumped back into the trunk of the tree and knocked her head she was so surprised. The guy was so close she blushed a little and turned her head. "Someone who would rather watch life happen than live it." She looked back at him, a little bit of red still in her cheeks.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:01 pm
"that`s what it means..." he thought for a minute "hmm, well I only whatch it go by when there`s nothing for me to do" Kishune said not noticing her blush  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 pm
Kiara shook her head. If this is what school life was going to be like, good looking guys around every corner, she thought she'd like it. The blush now gone from her cheeks, Kiara smiled at the guy dangling in front of her. "My name's Kiara."  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:14 pm
"Kishune" he told her his name still hanging upside down  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:16 pm
Kiara took a strand of his hair in her hands. "Are you going to hang like that all day?" She gave his hair a little bit of a tug when she asked.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 pm
"oh, sorry" Kishune said then got down out of the tree and sat next to her "by the way why do you have my hair?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:25 pm
"Well, it was hanging in front of me." She let it go at that point. "You know, you look better when you're not hanging upside down in a tree." Kiara giggled.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:30 pm
"heh heh thanks" Kishune said in embarassment and scrached his head

((g2g night))  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]