Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
Kakashi's voice actor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heard it yet?
  Yeah, I LOVE IT!
  Yeah, it's okay
  Yeah, I don't like it
  Not yet
View Results

Inebriated Panda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:24 pm
yeah i think its better than some of the voices on the show but it could have been better  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:34 pm
Kakashi's voice is good. Personally I like it, Zabuza is also one of the better ones, same with Sandaime(Third Hokage). Sasuke's voice is fine with me, he's the one I know that pronounces all the names right like you know Jounin, Chuunin, and pronounce Naruto like it's suppose to sound in the japanese. But anyways, Kakashi's voice is good enough for me, to me I think they choose the right guy for him.  

aznnam3dj1n

the wizard ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:37 pm
Jinshi Tsumeragi
Kakashi's voice is good. Personally I like it, Zabuza is also one of the better ones, same with Sandaime(Third Hokage). Sasuke's voice is fine with me, he's the one I know that pronounces all the names right like you know Jounin, Chuunin, and pronounce Naruto like it's suppose to sound in the japanese. But anyways, Kakashi's voice is good enough for me, to me I think they choose the right guy for him.
that's because Sasuke's voice actor is fluent in Japanese. he's also the Prince in the Sands of Time  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Miwaslover
I think it is one of the best fitting right now next to Haku and Zabuza. They did a good job casting those voices. Kakashi wasn't too bad and the laid back style seems to fit well with the lazy sensei. I think though Zabuza is Shishio from the anime series Ruruoni Kenshin. I almost sure of it but I can't prove it. Does anyone really know about the similarity?

Yes the man who did Zabuza has done Shishio. His name is Steven Jay Blum. He also does Spike in Cowboy Bepop. I love Steven's voice.  

Arcana Wolf

Rahli

Distinct Lunatic

2,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:11 pm
REALLY? "Spike" is in Naruto? SWEETNESS! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:59 pm
Rahli
REALLY? "Spike" is in Naruto? SWEETNESS! ^^

Yeah.

I love voice actors. And yes Naruto is played by a woman voice actor. And she isn't very attractive. But a good voice actor.  

Arcana Wolf

Kuro_Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:10 pm
the wizard ninja
Jinshi Tsumeragi
that's because Sasuke's voice actor is fluent in Japanese. he's also the Prince in the Sands of Time

AWESOME!!!!!! xd

heart I think that Kakashi and Sasuke's voices are great. heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:46 pm
I think Naruto's voice is very annoying in both English and Japanese versions...Ugh...But I love Naruto...Just if his voice wasn't so high pitched and screechy...But, I love almost everyone else's voice! heart I love Kakashi's voice a whole lot, too! heart heart  

sephiroth_sohma

Raiem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:53 pm
I love Zabuza's voice actor, Steve Blum. I practically stalk the guy through the animes he does because he's a frigging whore for voices ._. I swear he does at least onen voice in every anime ever made xD Anyways, it was the reason I first loved Zabuza cause he also does Yamaki's voice from Digimon xD

Yeah Kakashi's voice actor does Henry from Digimon, and that's what keeps throwing me off o_o I'm used to the japanese version, and then I try to remember his dub voice and I think Henry, then I get this whiny kid voice in my head and I'm like NYAHH So I need to watch more english episodes XD I also happen to hate Henry, so I'm trying to get used to not hating the VA anymore xD

OMG Sasuke's VA does the Prince in Prince of Persia!? O_O ZOMG I LOVE THE PRINCE ... but I hate Sasuke stare Wow, but at the same time I knew that I knew his voice from somewhere confused  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:21 pm
There are three voices I adore in the dubb:

Kakashi
Haku (YAY FOR THE BOY WHO HAS A GIRL VOICE ACTOR!!!! Her name's Kate something)
Hinata

And eight I hate:

Shino
Choji
Kiba
Kabuto
Ibiki
Iruka
Gai
Lee
Kisame
----------------------------------------------------

Kumo-niichan

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:46 am
I don't see a problem with any of the American voices. Kakashi's voice is one of my favorites ( which is quite fitting because he is also my favorite character 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:18 pm
I personally like Kakashi's voice biggrin I almost like it better than the subbed ^^  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:13 am
Nymessis
There are three voices I adore in the dubb:

Kakashi
Haku (YAY FOR THE BOY WHO HAS A GIRL VOICE ACTOR!!!! Her name's Kate something)
Hinata

And eight I hate:

Shino
Choji
Kiba
Kabuto
Ibiki
Iruka
Gai
Lee
Kisame
----------------------------------------------------
how the hell could you have heard kisame's voice in the dub already? lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:21 am
Yeah it's not out yet lol  

churrlo

Junior Beans

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:46 pm
eh. his voice is ok. i thought he did a better job as michael in Witch Hunter Robin. but those two characters are completly different so maybe im biased since i watched WHR first.  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games