Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon G/S/C Remake? Highly Plausible. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:26 pm
~Xiloscent~
Demon0fMists
~Xiloscent~
seriously.

OMFGLOL BACK BUTTON! LOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

dicks.
Ya no kidding everyone was like NO WAI, I remember my friends brother was playing and he started yelling THERES A BACK BUTTON OMG RANDY LOOK THERES A BACK BUTTON!.
that and the frontier from emerald, that they KNEW was a good idea was included. i'm stuck with battle tower and thats it.

I was thrilled when I heard you'd actually be able to play as a girl in Crystal. Unfortunately, most of the girl player's sprites suck, but it was a nice addition.

But yeah, Nintendo can be quite evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Zephyrkitty
~Xiloscent~
Demon0fMists
~Xiloscent~
seriously.

dicks.
Ya no kidding everyone was like NO WAI, I remember my friends brother was playing and he started yelling THERES A BACK BUTTON OMG RANDY LOOK THERES A BACK BUTTON!.
that and the frontier from emerald, that they KNEW was a good idea was included. i'm stuck with battle tower and thats it.

I was thrilled when I heard you'd actually be able to play as a girl in Crystal. Unfortunately, most of the girl player's sprites suck, but it was a nice addition.

but not as evil as microsoft. bill gates has nuke proof suit made of the money he duped many people out of. xD  

Xilo The Odd

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:35 pm
~Xiloscent~
Zephyrkitty
~Xiloscent~
Demon0fMists
~Xiloscent~
seriously.

dicks.

but not as evil as microsoft. bill gates has nuke proof suit made of the money he duped many people out of. xD

at least Windows has back buttons  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:36 pm
Waynebrizzle
~Xiloscent~
Zephyrkitty
~Xiloscent~
Demon0fMists
~Xiloscent~
seriously.

dicks.

at least Windows has back buttons

rofl
I love you Wayne.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:47 pm
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
They didn't make a third for FireRed and LeafGreen.
true...
>_>
but those ones sukd imo

That's...wow. LeafGreen was the game that pulled me back into the series. When Ruby and Sapphire gave me the impression that they had only included a few of the old Pokemon, eliminated trading with the old games, and renumbered the Pokedex to not include the older Pokemon, I gave up on the series and didn't come back until LeafGreen pulled me back in.

I'm all for the GS remakes. Working under the assumption that they're going to happen, I'm of mixed feelings about how likely a Crystal remake is. I mean, on the one hand, they didn't do a remake of Yellow, and to release remakes and then later release a remake of the updated game seems a little douchey even for Nintendo.

On the other hand, the only really significant changes in Yellow were Pikachu (and by extension the other starters), the anime version of Team Rocket, and the Gym Leaders' Pokemon. Crystal felt a lot more different, what with Eusine and the whole Suicune subplot, but because the differences between Gold and Silver were so minor, it didn't take it quite to the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald or Diamond/Pearl/Platinum level. So Crystal might be a more worthy candidate for a remake than Yellow was, but maybe not.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking it again. I do that a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:54 pm
It's really only a matter of time. Especially since fans keep talking about it. Nintendo would have to be under new and incredibly stupid management not to eventually cash in on something so wanted.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:19 pm
[Kegan]
~Xiloscent~
if they do a release, i'm not gonna get either of em. i'll wait for the third with all the ******** features this time.

you know they'll do it. they like to suck c**k like that.
Still waiting on that pokemon "Water Blue".

Water is actually colourless. It only looks blue because it reflects the colour of the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 pm
the Lord Zylo
[Kegan]
~Xiloscent~
if they do a release, i'm not gonna get either of em. i'll wait for the third with all the ******** features this time.

Water is actually colourless. It only looks blue because it reflects the colour of the sky.

"Water Colorless Unless It's Reflecting the Sky" then.  

Waynebrizzle

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:41 pm
-Zephyrotica-
It's really only a matter of time. Especially since fans keep talking about it. Nintendo would have to be under new and incredibly stupid management not to eventually cash in on something so wanted.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:59 pm
Waynebrizzle
the Lord Zylo
[Kegan]
~Xiloscent~

Funny. Water and Colorless. I'm sure there was a pokemon card somewhere that used the two types of energy.

Ah, how I miss playing pokemon cards.  

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:54 pm
the Lord Zylo
Waynebrizzle
the Lord Zylo
[Kegan]
~Xiloscent~

Funny. Water and Colorless. I'm sure there was a pokemon card somewhere that used the two types of energy.

Ah, how I miss playing pokemon cards.
I don't  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:05 pm
Hey I was reading the list over, what did you mean by this?
* Hacking in the most recent games reveals that data for the Johto region exists. *  

Demon0fMists

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:13 pm
Joto is still the only place I have yet to play in. And they seem pretty cool. So a gold/Silver/Crystal remake might be interesting to see.

But as for the clues Otarawa gave, don't seem to point in the direction of a remake much.

* Hacking in the most recent games reveals that data for the Johto region exists.
Perhaps they considered allowing you to go to joto in platinum? then changed their mind?

* A handful of 2nd gen Pokemon were given evolutions in the latest games.
doesn't mean much...

* Several 2nd gen Pokemon were available for capture in Platinum.
Gives them less reason to make a remake

* Johto starters are used as promo for the next Pokemon movie.
I don't know

* Both the protagonist, co-star, and antagonist of the Pokemon series have caught Johto Pokemon in recent episodes.
They still use the Johto pokemon, doesn't mean they are remaking it

* The newest Handheld console the DSi has eliminated the Game Boy slot, and with that migrating as well. That cuts off the massive amount of Johto Pokemon available from Colloseaum, XD, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald.
This, I take as possible evidence that they are considering to allow to the travel of johto, weather it is a remake, are making johto available along with another regien. At the very least, they will probably allow new ways to catch all these pokemon

* Jasmine, one of the gym leaders in Johto, makes a comeback in Sinnoh on the beaches of Sunnyshore.
Yeah, this makes me want to visit johto a little more. And hints that they might allow it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:20 pm
Demon0fMists
Hey I was reading the list over, what did you mean by this?
* Hacking in the most recent games reveals that data for the Johto region exists. *

User Image

These Chikorita are listed as either being caught in - or arriving from - Johto. This means that's there's data in the games for the Johto region, even if it's not being used currently.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:11 pm
sounds sketchy, i know i had to have some pokemon that said the same thing... but i don't know who...  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff