Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Arata Hibachi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:56 pm
"...I do perfectly fine at work." Ryoichi muffled with his head still to the table.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:16 am
"?" the waitress from before came back with their order. "Ah, thanks." he smiled to her. She blushed and bowed to them and walked off. "Go ahead and eat up." he smiled to the other as he took a sip from his coffee.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:02 am
Quickly, Ryoichi's head shot up from the quick smell of freshly made sushi. "...?" His brightly colored eyes blinked with seeing the large plate sitting in front of him. Seeing it all made his mouth slightly water, but he swallowed it.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:42 am
Juudas smiled and lightly chuckled as he rested his cup on the table. he took out a pare of chopsticks and handed to him, "here. Don't just stare at it, dig in."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:05 pm
The blonde blinked as the chopsticks were handed to him, taking it lightly in his hands. "...Thank you..." He held the chopsticks firmly in his hand.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:29 am
He smiled to the other as he took back his hand, once the chopsticks has been taken. Suddenly he heard a shout, from a familiar voice from afar. He stood froze up suddenly.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:32 pm
The blonde stared at his chopsticks for a moment until he heard an overpowering voice and it made him instantly drop his utensils. "Ngh!"

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:02 am
A female stomped over here and pointed at Juudas, "This is where you are!" He blinked, "But I have the day off today."
"Not anymore, I need you to prepare some lyrics for your concert tonight!"
"What? A concert this early?" he arched a brow, "That's too early."
"Well, too bad." she then noticed the male. "Oh you must be a friend. Here" she handed him a ticket, "Please come to Juudas' concert held at Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:03 pm
Unconciously, the blonde began eating the sushi in front of him while the two were talking. Obviously, he was starving. He then came back to reality when a ticket was handed to him. "Um...concert?" Ryoichi slurped a shrimp tail that hung from his mouth. "Oh... so, this weirdo is supposed to be a singer or something?" Pointing towards Juudas his face was both blank and completely oblivious to what the two were talking about.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:20 pm
'W,weirdo...? That's a bit harsh.' Juudas had thought to himself. The female covered her mouth,
"Oops. I forgot you were in disguise. Well now that you know, yes he's Juudas, the number one Idol of the world."
"Isn't the world kinda..."
"Oh be quiet." she told him as he put his hands on his lap and looked at the table.
"Anyway, I can't believe you don't know about him."

"Well you can't expect everyone to know me..." Juudas muttered to himself.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:27 pm
Seeming to have finished his plate, Ryoichi stared at it for a moment after taking the ticket and glancing through it. He then stood up and gently handed it back to the female with his head slightly bowed forward. "I'm sorry... I have work to attend to and I just hope you don't take it the wrong way." Ryoichi kept his eyes downward as he pretty much looked like a guilty child. When, this really was an act so he could get the hell out of there.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:41 pm
"Hmm" as the other handed it back he noticed that he was acting out. He has a knack for that kind of thing since he's in the entertainment bussiness. He stood up and handed the ticket to him with a polite bow, "Please come and see me perform. I'd really like you to come!"

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:00 pm
Being faltered from his trick with the male's sudden desperate plead, Ryoichi made a face as he closed his eyes. "But..."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:21 pm
"You don't have to answer right now." he said as he put the ticket in his hand. "If you want to then come. If not then you can just continue on with your life."
The female has noticed that Juudas has taken intrest in the other male. She looked at her watch on her wrist and noticed the time. "Well, we'll settle things here. C'mon Juudas we have to get ready." she said as she went to the counter to pay for their food, with Juudas following behind her.
"Oh, that's right," he said as he suddenly stopped and turned back to the other. "I never got your name." he smiled to him.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:46 pm
Staring at the ticket in his hand, Ryoichi then lifted his head to meet the male's gaze. His bright eyes almost shined in the lighting of the restraunt. "Yoshimatsu. Yoshimatsu Ryoichi." He tilted his head slightly.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff