Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Don't let me fall (romance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:40 am
Seraph smiled "Sure, I'll get it, just stay here so I can find ya when I get back" he knee exactly where she was talking about so he quickly ran off in said direction, after several minutes of running he finnaly got to the bar and got stopped

"This is the band entrance, you no go in" some bouncer guy said

Seraph sighed "Let me in buddy, I'm the..uh..personal assistant, and one member let her stuff here, a guitar and an amp"

After some consideration the bouncer let him in

Seraph walked it, quickly got the stuff and ran back to her, when he was back he was panting "O..k..here..it is" he sat it down beside her, then he plopped down on the other side of her "So..whats your name, I'm Seraph"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:00 pm
" You are a fast fox."
She sighed and stretched out on the grass curling her tail around her.
" Ya know next time leave some for me to rough up." Seramipha chuckled.
" Well not that I hope there is a next time....."
She trailed off thinking.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 pm
As Seraph set the equipment down, she gave him a quick hug, but blushed and released him when she realized how awkward it was. After a second to regain her composure, she replied, "My name's Otako, Otako Kimio." Her voice was strong, beyond her shy shell.

"Thank you, this guitar was my dad's, and what good is a guitar without an amp?" She said, trying to start a conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm
"Well, I agree, I used to play some guitar..a while ago" Seraph looked at her face and couldn't help but smile, he scooted closer to her "Yah, guitars and amps, can't have one without the other"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:22 pm
Seramiphia lay there. Eyes closed and breathing slowed. It was late and she was tired. But her ears where perked up. And she listed to the pair.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:13 pm
"Mmmh." She said, nodding, her face turning so red you could see it comming through her fur. A huge smile was plastered on her face, unmovable in her elated state. Looking around, she began to fully appriciate the place where she was sitting, surrounded by the peaceful sounds of the night. The moon shone down and illuminated everything in a soft velvety light that also reflected off of her fur.

"It's so beautiful! How come it hasn't been urbanized? Everytime I came to the park, it was filled with litter. Around here it's so clean."  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:34 am
"Well, I..kinda live here, I'm one of the homeless furs, I keep it clean" Seraph looked at the moon "Huh..its full tonight" he smiled slightly and looked at Otako, they reflecting fur only made her more attractive to him "I know I'm dressed, and look, very clean and kinda like a middle class Fur, but, its because of the creek, I use it to my advantage"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:05 pm
"So, you're a stray, hmm?" She said, not meaning to sound offensive. "That's cool. Not many people could survive well out here without looking like... well, without looking dirty." She looked back up at the silver moon before closing her eyes, enjoying the night's breeze.

And what about you?" She asked, leaning down and looking at Serimiphia. "I don't kow the first thing about you. You did help save my honor and my life."  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:08 pm
" Oh... Sorry was trying to give you to as much privacy as I could."
She grinned and leaned up on her open palms against the grass.
" The same. A wanderer . I Never settle much."
She yawned  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:11 pm
"Its a hard knock life..for us~" Seraph sung while laughing "Well, are we getting tired? I have a blanket under the bench, inside the backpack if you want it, I never accualy use it anyway" he towards the creek blankly  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 pm
" A bit tired but I rather just lay in the grass. If you don't mind.."
" I'm used to it already."
She sprawled out curling her body and tucking her tail around her waist.

" Too sleepy."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
"Ok then" Seraph smiled and continued looked between the moon and Otako, he let out a sigh as a breeze kicked up, when it stopped he yawned "I'm..kinda tired now"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:51 am
Seramiphia's ears twitched listening vaguely. She went into a deep sleep. But still caught bit's of their conversation. Her paw outreached and unzipped his bag grabbing the blanket and pulling it over herself. She left the other blankets for the other two.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:36 pm
"Mm hmm." She was leaning her head against the back of the ebnch, slowly nodding off. Her tail was curled over her legs like a small lap blanket. Once she had nodded off to sleep, her head began to slid and she slumped over onto Seraph's shoulder.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:39 pm
Seraph looked over, he smiled at the amount of cute, then he laid her down without waking her and covered he in a blanket..he wnted to pet her or something, but, he wouldn't take advantage, he slept in the tree limb leaning ovr the bench

((Time skip to next morning?))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces