Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:34 pm
Apachi exited the ship after Seramiphia
"is this where we get our next mission at?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:39 pm
User Image
Narun put away his pistol back into it holster, he went back and helped with the unloading. He sighed as one package seemed a little heavier then the others. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and got back to work. He stretched then moved the last package into the floating van. He waved at the driver as he drove off, he grabbed the paper and checked off the information"there we go, another successful drop"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:41 pm
(( i gots a question how the heck do u post where u can put a pic of ur character and then the text next to it >.>))

" Yes Apa we need to search around for a job here at the docking bay." She turned away from the furs " Interesting."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:43 pm
ooc:// Has to be a medium or small picture first off razz how I do it is my secret rofl  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:44 pm
(( do you want me to strangle you cuz i will in one o the rps lol how u do it!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:44 pm
Seraph got into his big ship, he walked for wht seemed an iternity to the back where the main guns where connected, he got into one of the gunners seats and powered up the gun "On, sub gun" the smaller of the two guns where he was turned on, he sighed as he turned it towards Naruns ship..he thought for a moment "Well..I did get prepaid" he thought and turned the guns off "Well..that was..interesting..but..I can't kill that guy" he went to the main drivers area and went to sleep

((Seraph has a thing for Narun! XD))  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:48 pm
"this place looks ineresting to say the least" Apachi said following Seramiphia.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:50 pm
" Yes now go and see if anyone need's recruiters for a job Apa." " I'll be staying here still a bit sore from the last mission."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:53 pm
"you know your going to have to pay me more for this i ant no erand boy"
Apa said as he started to walk off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image
Narun wiped the sweat of his head and sighed, he grabbed a bottled water. He sipped it then sighed. He rounded up all the droids inside the ship, he went inside and started checking the systems. The droids went to enjoy some of oil in the bar room, leaving the docking bay of his ship open...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:58 pm
Seraph woke up after dreaming about random s**t, he walked outside his ship to go buy food, and find a job for himself..even though he was set on money currently  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image

" Hey It's your fault I'm injured you didn't protect me and the ship well enough from the last attack." She rolled her eyes " Raise your pay? don't test me or I'll dock it."

(( pain in butt i figured it out!)  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image
Narun sighed as the rain began to pour, he sat down on a box in the docking bay and looked out into the rain"When is the fuel rods going to be done charging"he said to a droid" soon sir, we're almost done charging the last one" the droid said. Narun nodded"sounds good"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:08 pm
Apa gets back to the ship t form the rain and gets inside.
"i could not find a singal job out there"  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:13 am
User Image

" Just great. Well I guess we have enough supplies and money to go without a job for a bit. But I do not wish to be immobile!" She huffed and leaned against the storage port of the ship lowering a hand to her bandaged waist.
" Darn hijackers"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces