Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
OMG TSUKASA. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:59 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

KK.
I WANTS A TRILOGY POSTER. D:
What's on the poster? Haseo?

Haseo, Atoli, and Ovan. And Japanese words that I cannot read D:. Along with a little row of all of these screenshots from the movie. Apparently it was on display in a video store in Japan. :'D

Oooooh.
Where'd the person who gave it to you get it? :0

The internet. XD Probably E-Bay or Amazon.

The internetz seem to have everything. xD

XD it does. Except for information about what flavor candy cane will dissolve the fastest.
Stupid school science fair *mumbles to self*.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:50 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

KK.
I WANTS A TRILOGY POSTER. D:
What's on the poster? Haseo?

Haseo, Atoli, and Ovan. And Japanese words that I cannot read D:. Along with a little row of all of these screenshots from the movie. Apparently it was on display in a video store in Japan. :'D

Oooooh.

XD it does. Except for information about what flavor candy cane will dissolve the fastest.

Wait what? xD  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:15 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Oooooh.

Wait what? xD

My school science fair project was, "Which Flavor Candy Cane will Dissolve the Fastest?" So part of the whole process of doing a project in the science fair is the research on the subject so that you can make an accurate hypothesis. So, I went to the internet.
At least an hour later in google searches, I was stressing out because I had chosen the one topic that no one had ever done in a science fair and posted the results on the internet for. With essentially nothing to go by besides the fact that candy canes are all essentially made with the same ingredients and the only difference between the flavors is the flavoring, I made up a hypothesis. Of course, life seemed to hate that project. A majority of the candy canes were broken, we had to buy a new thermometer (to measure the temp of the water. the cats broke the school one on Christmas morning), I had to redo a trial, the board came out only okay, the teacher gave me perfect scores in certain categories but I only got a 93 because I typed up the letters and then colored them by HAND (apparently she'd rather have super sloppy hand painted or drawn letters. I cannot draw a straight line or paint for the life of me), and then there was only one judge in the category. But I did get honorable mention in the fair. Course, the year before I got first place in my category, and the year before that I got honorable mention in my category (I have no idea how THAT happened because that project was an absolute nightmare. It was poorly done and sloppy.)
So yeah. The internet can be used for almost everything. Sorry to bother with a rant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Oooooh.

Wait what? xD

My school science fair project was, "Which Flavor Candy Cane will Dissolve the Fastest?" So part of the whole process of doing a project in the science fair is the research on the subject so that you can make an accurate hypothesis. So, I went to the internet.
At least an hour later in google searches, I was stressing out because I had chosen the one topic that no one had ever done in a science fair and posted the results on the internet for. With essentially nothing to go by besides the fact that candy canes are all essentially made with the same ingredients and the only difference between the flavors is the flavoring, I made up a hypothesis. Of course, life seemed to hate that project. A majority of the candy canes were broken, we had to buy a new thermometer (to measure the temp of the water. the cats broke the school one on Christmas morning), I had to redo a trial, the board came out only okay, the teacher gave me perfect scores in certain categories but I only got a 93 because I typed up the letters and then colored them by HAND (apparently she'd rather have super sloppy hand painted or drawn letters. I cannot draw a straight line or paint for the life of me), and then there was only one judge in the category. But I did get honorable mention in the fair. Course, the year before I got first place in my category, and the year before that I got honorable mention in my category (I have no idea how THAT happened because that project was an absolute nightmare. It was poorly done and sloppy.)
So yeah. The internet can be used for almost everything. Sorry to bother with a rant.

Oh wow. :0 When did you do this project? How long did the project take to do? Like 2 months? D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:02 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Wait what? xD

Oh wow. :0 When did you do this project? How long did the project take to do? Like 2 months? D:

I did it during the school year. All of the prep for it was done in September, October, November, but I did the actual experiment and board over the Christmas Break. And it is really boring to watch water boil, which is why on the second day of it I dragged out the old shonen jumps and weird new jerseys and read them while waiting for the water to hit 95 degrees Celsius. Yepp. It'd seem that this is off topic. I guess I can relate it by saying that my birthday took place in the same time frame and that's when I got the Tsukasa plushie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:43 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Wait what? xD

I did it during the school year. All of the prep for it was done in September, October, November, but I did the actual experiment and board over the Christmas Break. And it is really boring to watch water boil, which is why on the second day of it I dragged out the old shonen jumps and weird new jerseys and read them while waiting for the water to hit 95 degrees Celsius. Yepp. It'd seem that this is off topic. I guess I can relate it by saying that my birthday took place in the same time frame and that's when I got the Tsukasa plushie.

Oh wow, that's pretty long. I hate long projects I always procrastinate and do it like the day before it's due.
]:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:58 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Wait what? xD

Oh wow, that's pretty long. I hate long projects I always procrastinate and do it like the day before it's due.
]:

It was due as soon as we got back from Christmas break. I only did the other parts earlier because it was assigned as homework so that the teacher would be sure that we couldn't procrastinate too much. I put off the actual experiment for as long as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:12 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Wait what? xD

]:

It was due as soon as we got back from Christmas break. I only did the other parts earlier because it was assigned as homework so that the teacher would be sure that we couldn't procrastinate too much. I put off the actual experiment for as long as possible.

xD YAY PROCRASTINATION!
I hate it when teachers give you homework over Christmas break. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE A BREAK. D:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

]:

xD YAY PROCRASTINATION!
I hate it when teachers give you homework over Christmas break. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE A BREAK. D:

Same. But it annoys me when people complain about having homework over a weekend. I mean, it's never that hard. Surely you can spare the 5 minutes that it takes to finish. I mean, if it was writing a 500 page essay on a topic, it'd be understandable to complain. But one worksheet on math that has questions that are so easy a kid 4 grades below us could do them? Then complaining has no point. Like when people complain when they aren't allowed to use calculators. Long division isn't that hard. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:39 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

]:

xD YAY PROCRASTINATION!

Same. But it annoys me when people complain about having homework over a weekend. I mean, it's never that hard. Surely you can spare the 5 minutes that it takes to finish. I mean, if it was writing a 500 page essay on a topic, it'd be understandable to complain. But one worksheet on math that has questions that are so easy a kid 4 grades below us could do them? Then complaining has no point. Like when people complain when they aren't allowed to use calculators. Long division isn't that hard. stare

I hate any kind of homework. I'm just lazy. xD
The only homework I don't really mind is math homework because that takes like no time to do.
I hate it when people complain that they're failing a class and the reason they're failing is because they don't turn in or do their homework. IT'S LIKE JUST DO YOU'RE EFFING WORK. ]:< I have a friend like that and every year she goes to summer school because of it and then she complains about summer school. I don't know why she complains, I mean, it's her fault she has summer school.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:39 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

]:

xD YAY PROCRASTINATION!

The only homework I don't really mind is math homework because that takes like no time to do.
I hate it when people complain that they're failing a class and the reason they're failing is because they don't turn in or do their homework. IT'S LIKE JUST DO YOU'RE EFFING WORK. ]:< I have a friend like that and every year she goes to summer school because of it and then she complains about summer school. I don't know why she complains, I mean, it's her fault she has summer school.

Yeah. Having homework can be annoying, but it's usually super easy. The teachers and people always say that you'll have 2 hours of homework every night, and it's almost never that much, if ever. Math is fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

]:

xD YAY PROCRASTINATION!

Yeah. Having homework can be annoying, but it's usually super easy. The teachers and people always say that you'll have 2 hours of homework every night, and it's almost never that much, if ever. Math is fun!

Sometimes I worked for two hours on homework, but that's because I had anatomy and AP English. Math is fun and easy. Once you get the formula, you can solve like any problem. ;D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:39 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

xD YAY PROCRASTINATION!

Sometimes I worked for two hours on homework, but that's because I had anatomy and AP English. Math is fun and easy. Once you get the formula, you can solve like any problem. ;D

Yeah. But doing graphing and measuring is a pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:29 pm
I hate graphing too! D: I always eff up graphing somehow.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:51 pm
XxGrieverxX
I hate graphing too! D: I always eff up graphing somehow.

To me it's just annoying. I mean, what's the point of graphing the same type of thing over and over when I get it the first time around? Also, yes, I am prone to mess it up. And I can't draw a straight line for the life of me. And when using a ruler I can't make the line go through the center of all of the points, which I want. My mom says I have OCD. That would explain stuff.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff