Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[PRP]Being bad. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:26 pm
Jua grinned, flopping down beside his friend, because he certainly considered Zii to be as good a friend as any now. "You know what your problem is Zii? You worry way too much. Worry about a war that's been over for ages, worry you'll be no good as a guard. Stop worrying about not being good, or about being dumb... or whatever. Start thinking like this: I am going to be the best at everything I do even if I die trying!" He grinned at her, laughing a little.

"I mean, seriously, what's the worst that could happen? You die. And what's the big deal about dying? Then you don't have to worry about anything at all! Way more fun to be carefree!" The red-streaked lion laughed, obviousy the embodiment of what he was saying.

"Besides, you aren't dumb, you're loyal and you don't want to bring up something that will hurt someone's feelings. Not like me, I always make my parents mad because I won't shut up." He barked a laugh, obviously seeing nothing wrong with that -though it really did piss off his parents to no end. "You're afraid you won't be a good guard, well, I'm afraid I'll be the best fighter ever and I'll never get to sleep because everyone will challenge me to duels all the time!" Which was a bit of a reach. But he would likely be challenging a good deal of the good duelers... and probably get himself killed in the process sooner or later.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Zii didn't really consider it a problem-more of a caution or a way of life. Living as the child of the Regents, she felt that perhaps someone out there would someday try to take advantage of that or hurt her to dirty her blood. She sort of looked a bit embarrassed at his mention of her faults. "Well thats you Jua... I wish I was as ambitious as you." She said softly, her paws crossing.

She lifted her head up and sighed. "I don't want to die though... I like it here.. with my friends and family... and there was so much death amongst us firekin, both of body and soul... that I don't want to see it happen anymore." She sighed. She recalled Udd and how his mother had died to save him. "I like that you are open though Jua... that is appealing."

She flopped her tail a few times. "I may have to watch you Jua.. you'll go around killing other soldiers and opening our pride to intruders!" She said, shoving him playfully

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:17 pm
Jua grinned, shrugging his shoulders a little, "Well... what can I say? My parents never expect anything of me. I want to prove that I deserve way more than they ever gave me." He admitted, one of the few times he would let anyone know his true feelings on any one matter. "Sometimes you have to prove that you deserve to be here."

He glanced at her, "Yeah, I'd rather not die. Just a personal thing... But one thing I know for sure is that I want to pick how I die. And I know exactly how it's going to go down too. I'll fight to the death for the woman I love in the middle of a giant war." He grinned, nodding his head. "That's the kind of thing they sing whole songs about! And that will be me."

He laughed loudly, shoving Zii back playfully, "Hey, maybe you'll be the one who kills me off! Because I'm such a bad guy." Jua snickered, grinning, "Wouldn't be a bad way to go. You kill the strongest warrior in the pride, I get killed by the regent's daughter. Works for both of us!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:18 pm
She made a face and pounced on him, growling. "Thats stupid... they should have expected something spectacular from you Jua... tha would only seem natural." She said teasingly, wiggling her hind end as she chewed on him for a moment, before leaping off and bounding around. "What an honor, to be killed by the 'starlight' daughter of the Regents. Feel privileged... oh yes; for I am amazing and holy" She said, her voice getting high and mighty.

"Well. I hope you prove your parents that you are the best and brightest son they could ever want!"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:33 pm
"Their loss as far as I'm concerned." Jua grinned, "They never really paid attention to me, so now I'm going to prove I'm the best soldier out there! Seems like a fair trade to me, doesn't it? And you should do the same. Prove to your parents that you can be the best of the best! That's how we should always live our lives, proving we're better than anyone thinks we can be, don't you think?" He asked, poking her shoulder lightly and chuckling.

"And you bet I'm going to prove it. Soon, they won't be able to get enough of me!" He laughed, flopping backwards.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:41 pm
Zii gave a low chuckle and sat up, staring off into the distance at the lands she had no desire to know. The worn border trail called to her, begged her to follow it and take patrol someday and soon she would. She looked over at him with a smile. "I will protect my people always. No matter who or what." She said, standing up and shaking off her coat.

"Speaking of which... about when does the patrol come by? I don't want to get spotted my first time being naughty!" She said with a wink, sitting down and looking around to see if she could spot anyone.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:42 pm
Jua grinned a little, glancing up to the sun, "Oh... we should head back about now. The next guard shift will be here soon... don't wanna get spotted. We kind of stick out." He laughed a little, bumping his shoulder against hers. "Come on, let's go!"

He ran off back towards the pride, smiling, "What do you think? Being bad every now and then just feels so good don't you think!?" He laughed loudly, heading back home. After all, he didn't want to get caught either. Well, not often... sometimes it made things more fun!

(Fin?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:00 pm
Zii chuckled.. though she would have liked to see a guard doing their job but.. he was right... no need to get in trouble. She nodded, turning and starting to head back. "I like it. It really wasn't being 'bad'.. but rather adventurous! Though I am sure it is out of my character... which makes it more fun." She said, turning to look back at him. "Thank you for taking me out Jua... we will have to do it again sometime!"

She turned and burst into a run-straight back to her parents den where she hoped her sister Azar about how much fun she had.

(fin)

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash