Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:41 pm
otawara
Meta_Fish
Kid Icarus?

Oh please, we've all heard that one. Besides, Kid Icarus wasn't so bad.
Aside from the music, it was kinda interesting, combining Exploration from LoZ, shooting from Metroid, and levels from Mario.

It needed some work.
It is my opinion though. sad The original Zelda and Metroid games weren't very good in my opinion either.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:51 pm
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
Kid Icarus?

Aside from the music, it was kinda interesting, combining Exploration from LoZ, shooting from Metroid, and levels from Mario.

It needed some work.
It is my opinion though. sad The original Zelda and Metroid games weren't very good in my opinion either.

I know, I'm sorry...

Everyone's entitled to your opinion, but you're always talking down about Kid Icarus.

And I somewhat agree with you on that comment on Zelda and Metroid.

But it was very unique, you at least have to give it that.  

otawara

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:05 pm
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
Kid Icarus?

It needed some work.

I know, I'm sorry...

Everyone's entitled to your opinion, but you're always talking down about Kid Icarus.

What, Kid Icarus? No, it and Metroid were really similar. They used the same engine and everything. I'd still give the nod to Metroid as much as I dislike the first one, Kid Icarus was just Metroid minus its good parts.

And you can be sick of me bitching about Kid Icarus all you want. razz I'm sick of hearing about how the whole industry suddenly wants a new one. Did they ever play the first one? Holy moley.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

GuruGuru214

Pxlated

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:19 am
Well, you could always go for the worst notable games ever.
I believe the number one worst game on record is Superman 64
...I think followed by (Atari's)E.T

The post above mine makes a good point though. I think that one hit number 3 on the list, after ET.

The worst I've played. . .Honestly, not many games come to mind, but I never really enjoyed Quest 64. . .I dunno why I kept playing it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:11 pm
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
Kid Icarus?

It needed some work.

I know, I'm sorry...

What, Kid Icarus? No, it and Metroid were really similar. They used the same engine and everything. I'd still give the nod to Metroid as much as I dislike the first one, Kid Icarus was just Metroid minus its good parts.

And you can be sick of me bitching about Kid Icarus all you want. razz I'm sick of hearing about how the whole industry suddenly wants a new one. Did they ever play the first one? Holy moley.

It was one of those games that was... hmm.... Like Super Princess Peach. One's enough, maybe two, but that's it.
It doeasn't quite live up to what it shadows.  

otawara

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:22 pm
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
Kid Icarus?

It needed some work.

I know, I'm sorry...

If Mario, Zelda, and Metroid got sequels, Kid Icarus deserves a shot.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:25 pm
Superman Returns was a HUGE letdown! It really just seems like the old Superman64 but tries to put in the concepts of Spiderman 2. Really, when will thet make a great Superman game?  

MaverickDrifter

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:28 pm
I've had some pretty good luck when it came to games. I've never really came across a bad one, except for one. Duck Hunt.
Cody
What the hell? I shot it like twelve times already! Screw you you freakin' dog...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Brawl =P  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:38 pm
Hang on, not even gamestop would take these games, and I wish they did....

Warlocked, and Cubix racing robots both sucked so much that they actually FROZE my gbc. And I may burn them just to hear the devil come out of them. Also Minority report a.k.a. throw dead bodies through the glass. F****NG FUN.......  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:43 am
User Image  

Mephisto D

Rargon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:30 pm
Bio-Freaks
For the fawking Nintendo 64. D<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:23 pm
Another Game I thought Sucked was the whole Super Monkey Ball series. it was long annoying and hard. Oh and thatnks much to the Mod who moved this here. Much appriciated ^.^  

Topaz4293

Crystal-Fresh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:49 am
I really didn't like LozII sweatdrop

God I hope there aren't any fanboys here gonk  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items