Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coven of the Blood Red Rose

Back to Guilds

A vampire guild. 

Tags: Vampires, Blood, Rose, Coven, Role Play 

Reply Role Play Arena
F a l l i n g I n To T h e D a r k n e s s* V a m p i r e Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats your fav part when your rping?
  When I start killing everyone hehe *smirks*
  When I save the princess from the evil person ^_^
  When I die from a fight to save the princess =3=
View Results

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:58 pm
*keeps a tight grip on my swords* why have you come here?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:01 pm
Jared Valentine
Name: Jared Valentine
Race: Human
Personality: Meek and uncertain when it comes to new places and choices, but when he is made to feel comfortable, is a wonderfully warm and affectionate little boy.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Story: Jared's parents were part of human forces battling the vampires. His father was killed in the latest skirmish and he and his mother have been taken to a human farm/concentration camp for slave labor and holding for future consumption.

awwwww your avi is sooo cute!  

Neko D Baby

1,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Neko D Baby

1,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:03 pm
Hey everyone please befor rping make a profile be for hand. It helps to know the names of people here lol. Oh and about pics. Please use any that you like and if you wanna add a little some thing to the profile then it's okay. *bows*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:13 pm
Name:Darven Silver

Race: Fallen Angel

Job: Fighter for Higher

Abilities:He has some elemental powers mainly with metal elements especially silver, but he has mild fire and water manipulation, he can produce a charge of power that is mostly harmful to demons since it is made of celestial energy and can either conduct it through any of his chosen weapons or release it in a blast, he has flight obviously, and has mild magical abilities which allow him to summon items only creature he's truly managed to summon was his cat.

Weapon:He carries a pure silver cane which he tends to either turn into a sword or a whip, he will tend to pull out several silver coins and turn them into throwing weapons usually needles or knives, and a silver chain which he will typically aim for the head with but he'll aim for what he can get, once he has the chain wrapped around the target spot on his enemy he cause the chain to grow silver blades in which he will use to cut off what he has caught in the chain.

Appearance:He can usually be seen wearing some what of a Gothic tuxedo just typically a black tuxedo with a dark red velvet vest, he is always walking with his silver cane, his hair is typically long in length and is a jet black color, his skin is pale but still has some color to it, he has a toned average build body, he stands at 6"4, and his eyes and a eerie and enticing color of silver.

Personality: He has his pride, but he tends to usually have the good father sense about him all the time, where he can be cynical, but he can be firm, he's loving and doesn't hate unless given a reason, but when he needs to be tough he lays down the law even if he might fail in the fight he'll make sure the target knows what pain truly is.

Bio: Darven Silver was a celestial knight in charged with keeping the celestial lands safe, he was exiled when one of his subordinates lashed out and challenged him to combat but ended up being easily defeated. He spent his days on earth protecting the humans he came across even from angels who tried to use their superiority to gain what they wanted.

During one of his travels he came across a blind woman who was doing quite well for being blind, he had seen her being hassled by bandits and when he decided to step in to help her he saw something that sparked a very high interest in him, he witnessed the woman defeat the 5 bandits by herself with no assistance. Intrigued by the woman's skills he confronted her and soon found out she may have been blind but she was a Elemental, he asked her to teach him in return he would do work for her. He had to prove his worth but did shortly and soon in a short while learned to control metal even silver one of the metals with the highest magical properties, and some fire and water skills.

Ever since that day he has been a bit kinder and a bit more open towards people, and to th is day he still wanders around taking jobs that he feels are worth taking.  

FallenAngel Darven Silver

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:15 pm
*Black feathers with purple tips started to fall out of no where on a remote cliff, before exploding into purple flames which Darven stepped out of. He stood on the edge of the cliff over looking his surroundings his cape wafting in the wind behind as he stood there silent and still.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:07 am
sister... run and find a man named darven..... he can help..... tell him i sent you.... plz go
*gets ready for an attack*  

shadowvampire007

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:42 am
*nodes and runs off to search for darvan*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:16 am
*starts to fight*  

shadowvampire007

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 am
*spots a vampire up ahead and goes over to them* excuse me sir i'm looking for one named Darvan would you happen to know him?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:30 am
*Looks at Bakkey out of the corner of his eye* Why do you search for him.  

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

shadowvampire007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:51 am
*keeps fighting*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:56 am
my brother shadow sent me to find him he needs help fighting  

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:11 am
*He nodded some.* Well where can I find shadow then, if he needs my help  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:13 am
he's about a 10 minute run in that direction *point back the way i came* i can show you if you would like  

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

shadowvampire007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:14 am
*fights and gets attacked and bleeds*
where is she... i cant keep this up
*keeps fighting*  
Role Play Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]