Reply Fallout 3
Favorite weapons? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Primoris Vesica

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:18 am
The lazor rifle is the only weapon i always have on me. I have the wazor wifle or whatever it`s called from that kid in lamplight . But it`s in my house in the room where i drop all of my lazor rifles....So it`s gonna be pretty hard to find. ((has a stupid amount of lazor rifles))  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:22 am
I know this is off topic, but are there any fallout RPs here?  

legendary thiefLawli

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:11 pm
legendary detective Lawli
I know this is off topic, but are there any fallout RPs here?

I used to be part of a Fallout roleplaying guild, until it went private and booted most of its members. Then I joined this and forgot about it, though I think I still have my RP character bio on my computer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:39 pm
I went walking by the Bethesda ruins again, when I found a building called the raid shack. Killing all the (3) raiders inside, I started looting and found my new favorite melee weapon: Stabhappy (Best part? the raider who drops it respawns, so I can get another one to put in my "special weapons display")

Sure, it isn't as strong as the deathclaw gauntlet, but... I dunno, I just like knives.

I immediately took it around and killed a group of Regulators with it. Which lets me know that I slipped back in to evil karma and need to get it back to neutral. Not that it matters any more.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

xXfallen-corleoneXx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:19 pm
small guns:linkons repetur

energy:vengense burning_eyes

big guns:mistle launcher

shot gun:teribl(terible great)shot gun

mele:the man opener

unarmed biggrin eth claw gauntlet xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:52 pm
whats the point of this forum we all know we like to tare people apart for no damn reason what so ever XD i just kill people and leave humanity to die like it should have when the bombs fell XD TO DAMN BAD THE CAPITOLE WASTE LAND IS NOTHING MORE THEN A GHOST STATE(ever one but shrapnel and some people that can only knock out)  

captin albert wesker

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:52 am
My favorite weapon is the Infiltrator.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:31 pm
xTashi

Very good, but I prefer the Perforator (special Infiltrator). Once I got this bad boy, I gave up on the sniper rifle. It fires slower than the regular Infiltrator, but it does more damage, and the slower fire makes it better for long range sniping.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Mr Chatterbox

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:00 pm
Small - Lincoln's repeater, Terrible Shotgun
Big - Fat Man
Energy - Gauss
Melee - Deathclaw Gauntlet (Not recommended against actual Deathclaws o.o Especially when health is low)
Explosive - Nuka Grenade  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:07 pm
Kyokii- Sanitys Eclipse

Melee - Deathclaw Gauntlet (Not recommended against actual Deathclaws o.o Especially when health is low)

Also not good against Deathclaws? Pretty much any melee weapon sweatdrop

(Weapons not recommended for use against deathclaws apply at least five times to Behemoths. Trust me. Even on very easy, a baseball bat will hurt you more than it hurts him.)  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Talon Company Linda

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:48 pm
Small guns: Sydneys Ultra SMG
Rifles: Victory Rifle
Energy: Scoped Gauss Rifle
Big: Missile Launcher
Melee: Shishkabab
Unarmed: Death Claw Gauntlet
Explosive: Nuka Grenade  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:54 pm
robthedude
Kyokii- Sanitys Eclipse

Also not good against Deathclaws? Pretty much any melee weapon sweatdrop

(Weapons not recommended for use against deathclaws apply at least five times to Behemoths. Trust me. Even on very easy, a baseball bat will hurt you more than it hurts him.)

I made a deathblow on the Behemoth in front of GNR with the deathclaw gauntlet... but that's cause it's health was all but gone and I had plenty of the Brotherhood shooting at it, too  

Mr Chatterbox

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:51 pm
Haratio TaFotter
xTashi

Very good, but I prefer the Perforator (special Infiltrator). Once I got this bad boy, I gave up on the sniper rifle. It fires slower than the regular Infiltrator, but it does more damage, and the slower fire makes it better for long range sniping.

I didn't get many of the steel ingots, but now that I have, I think I'm going to enjoy that gun. P:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 pm
WHY DOESNT VENGENCE AND THE RAILWAY RIFLE GETTING ANY LOVE ? WE ALL KNOW WE LOVE 'EM WHY DOESNT ANYBODY 'FESS IT UP?  

Blades Of Null

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:34 am
Railway rifle is fun for nailing things to walls.

Vengence is my favorite 'Kill a whole army in about ten seconds' gun

The A3-21 Plasma Rifle and the Lincoln Repeater are my favorites now though.
And Nuka Grenades  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces