Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coven of the Blood Red Rose

Back to Guilds

A vampire guild. 

Tags: Vampires, Blood, Rose, Coven, Role Play 

Reply Role Play Arena
faithless nights. RP >w< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

richardlovesanna

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:19 am
name: lus or luscifer
town job:movies
place of birth: faithless hospital
citezenship:faithless town
height confused ?????dont know??????
weight:70-90 pounds
eye color:brown
hair color:light brown
hair quanity:short
unusaual body fuetures: cuts, brusies, and stiches, and vampire bite marks
martial status: dating
favorite clothes:tuxedo or gunner
goals:to meets my bunnie in real lifez, go to law school, and rule the vampire world
obbsesions:eating and cooking and making stuff
story: as a young baby a vampire came in and killed my parents, then he decided to spare me and bite me on the neck, three years after that when i was a toddler i was kidnapped and shot in myhead 3 times but since i was a vampire i didnt get wounded one bit,then i killed them all. then i grew up living on whatever human passed by me.then one days i stumbled upon a buetiful young lady and i decided to make her mine. then i nicknamed her bunnie and then i decided to go out and raom the streets of faithless towns with my bunnies.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:20 pm
Rose sighed lightly as Shadow left. She walked around the town and ended up at the tavern. She went inside and picked a nice dark table in a cornor.  

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

shadowvampire007

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:49 am
*walks down our town and looks around as i walk*
"what a nice town"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:38 pm
Nishi saw the girl that just walked in. She knew what she was before she even walked in to the door. A assassin. But Nishi didn't what to say anything and scare her other customers. She didn't care that assassins came into her Pub. Just as long as they didn't make a scene in the Pub. Most of then come in and get info on who ever they where looking for and leave.

With a sigh Nishi grabbed her pen and pad and walked over to the lady. And smiled "Hello Welcome to Lunar" Nishi greeted her then ask "What can i get you this evening?"

angelprezangel

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:29 am
Rose looked up at the woman talking to her.
"Just a glass of water...Please."
Rose could feel her emotions. She was nervous. That always happened no matter where she went.
"I just moved to town. Don't worry." Rose mumbled to the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:11 am
*i stop knowing i forgot something*
"i need to go to the pub.... damn i forgot"
*i turn around and walk through the pub doors, and looks around for anyone that can help me but sees my wife but does not go see her*
"now the owner where can he be?"
*i walk over to the bar and sit down on a stool waits for the owner*  

shadowvampire007

richardlovesanna

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:21 pm
*goes in movie theater and grabs a un willing victimfrom movie*
i've waited to long for a meal
*bites into neck and drains humans soul and deposes of dead lifeless body into a furnace*
not worth the wait
*puts closed sign on movie stands*
i'm done servin humans for the day  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:30 pm
Nishi gave a welcoming smile.

"Welcome to the town miss and im not worried at all" Nishi really wasn't worried; But really happy that their where some new people in town

"Im Nishi and im the owner of the here Pub" Nishi then saw then new person walk into the Pub. Great another assassin may he was on a job or something. Because Nishi had hear him ask himself where the owner was. Nishi sometimes hated her super hearing but it came in handy most of the time.

"okey miss nice meeting you and ill be right back with your water" Nishi smile then turned and walked to the man.

"Hello Sir may i help you? im the own of this Pub" Nishi greeted him with a smile.

angelprezangel

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:32 pm
Rose sta back and watched Shadow's back. Rose got up and walked to his side.
"Love are you mad at me?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:53 am
*looks to the owner*
"yes i need info on this demon"
*gives her a pic and its a blood wolf*
"i need name"
*looks over to my wife and smiles*
"hello love, no im not mad, i have a job to do"
*looks back to the owner as my eyes flicker blood red*
"and i need to know who gave me this note"
*hands it to the owner*  

shadowvampire007

angelprezangel

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:15 pm
Nishi looked at the looked at the picture then read the note.

"the picture is of Sammy he lives on block 94 W. Nightmare St" Nishi sighed as she told him "nice guy he did look like he was running away from something tho.

Well as for the note i don't know who wrote it" Nishi handed the note and picture back to the man. She didn't want to ask what he did and she didn't want to know. Nishi never really got to know anyone for that reason. She never wanted to know anyone's past just her own.

"is there anything else i can help you with?" Nishi asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:33 pm
*walks into pub n sits at a booth*
dumb dee dumb dee dumb i am board
*sees waiteress with others*
umm waitress  

richardlovesanna

shadowvampire007

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:16 pm
*gives the owner a hundred bill*
"thanks for the help"
*walks out of the pub*  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:57 pm
"ummm thanks?" Nishi looked at the bill. Nishi smiled at the girl then said "well i guess ill see you two around then" Nishi turned to the vary rude person and walked to him.

"im not a waitress im the owner sir now what can i get you?" Nishi glared at him. She didn't liked to be called a waitress.

angelprezangel

Jared Valentine

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:31 pm
Sebastian woke up from yet another nap, having so little energy from being malnourished meaning that he passes out from time to time. The little boy slowly sat up in the empty cardboard fridge box in the alleyway and suckled on his dirty thumb and frowned a bit at the heavenly scent of fresh food being prepped in a kitchen of one of the nearby buildings. After crawling out of the box, Sebastian shuffle-toddled down the alleyway towards the scent, hoping there would be leftovers thrown away in their dumpster.

The little boy stopped suddenly and scampered over next to the side of a building in the alleyway and stood there, fumbling with the waistband of his dirty pants, taking them and his undies down and started to tinkle against the wall of the building. His little naked lower half was just like the rest of his young body, peppered with various scars, bruises, burns.

Role Play Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff