Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Gaian Discourse
Fight against the New World Order Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DioxazinePlum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:02 pm
Hydra Alpharius

Yes but its getting ridiculous. The New World Order is completely totalitarian from what information Ive gathered and now there are talks about having a central bank of the world that controls basically everything.

Umm there is one. Two actually. The World Bank and the IMF.  
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Well about the Obama deception...

I always wondered how Bush supporters felt knowing their president was constantly mocked, and now I kind of have an idea. I look at these things, I read them, and then I ignore them.

People are always going to hate the president, and the person elected in 2016 (assuming Obama gets another term) will most certainly be "the worst president ever".

Well realize that thats the goal that the "real" rulers of the world want to achieve. Blame the guy they see so the guy thats behind him doesnt get blamed.

I totally agree with you there. It doesn't matter who the president is, the same outcomes are generally going to occur. I also do have a part of me that believes in the whole "big bag" out there in government (G5 summits are a good concrete example), but then again, there are many reasons that government does what it does and we as citizens can't see even 1% of them.

Right. And the problem lies there.

What is the so called "United States Government" hiding? Or a better question is WHO is it hiding.

Well what I kind of meant was there is so much knowledge out there it would be impossible to be completely transparent with the American people.

Also, let me put it this way. If you're fighting a war, are you going to publish your troop movements?

We need to have a balance between transparency and understanding there are some things that we can't be told.

Yes but its getting ridiculous. The New World Order is completely totalitarian from what information Ive gathered and now there are talks about having a central bank of the world that controls basically everything.
User Image

I don't really see the New World Order as existing because no one would want to share that much power with someone else.

User Image

1zn3nhb54oih43loi1

DioxazinePlum

What does totalitarian mean to you anyway?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:03 pm
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Well about the Obama deception...

I always wondered how Bush supporters felt knowing their president was constantly mocked, and now I kind of have an idea. I look at these things, I read them, and then I ignore them.

People are always going to hate the president, and the person elected in 2016 (assuming Obama gets another term) will most certainly be "the worst president ever".

Well realize that thats the goal that the "real" rulers of the world want to achieve. Blame the guy they see so the guy thats behind him doesnt get blamed.

I totally agree with you there. It doesn't matter who the president is, the same outcomes are generally going to occur. I also do have a part of me that believes in the whole "big bag" out there in government (G5 summits are a good concrete example), but then again, there are many reasons that government does what it does and we as citizens can't see even 1% of them.

What is the so called "United States Government" hiding? Or a better question is WHO is it hiding.

Well what I kind of meant was there is so much knowledge out there it would be impossible to be completely transparent with the American people.

Also, let me put it this way. If you're fighting a war, are you going to publish your troop movements?

We need to have a balance between transparency and understanding there are some things that we can't be told.

"Talks". There's no guarantee it's going to happen. In fact, I doubt it does.  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:03 pm
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius

Well there you go then. Eventually those two will become one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:04 pm
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius

Haha, well I don't know about that.  

DioxazinePlum

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:06 pm
DioxazinePlum

Something that dictates and controls all form of free speech.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:07 pm
black_wing_angel
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

"Talks". There's no guarantee it's going to happen. In fact, I doubt it does.

Look it up. Its already happening.  

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

DioxazinePlum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:07 pm
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

Something that dictates and controls all form of free speech.

Well not to worry, because as long as the internet is around, free speech will prevail.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:08 pm
The Whimsical Box
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

User Image

I don't really see the New World Order as existing because no one would want to share that much power with someone else.

User Image

Who says they are sharing? It could be one man or a group that owns everything.  

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

DioxazinePlum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:09 pm
Hydra Alpharius

There are so many conspiracy theories in the world. Why is this one real?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 pm
Hydra Alpharius
The Whimsical Box
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

User Image

User Image

User Image

Why would anyone let a single person have that much power? They'd have to have a HUGE support base with many well armed countries.

User Image

1zn3nhb54oih43loi1

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:13 pm
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius

Well think about it. Why wouldn't they? This "New World Order" system works as something that will force every differing ideal and company and all things to work under only one roof.

And your right. Freedom is free on the Internet. But now they are trying to restrict what you say on the internet. Look it up "Draconian Speech Hate laws".  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:14 pm
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius

Well think about it. Why wouldn't they? This "New World Order" system works as something that will force every differing ideal and company and all things to work under only one roof.

And your right. Freedom is free on the Internet. But now they are trying to restrict what you say on the internet. Look it up "Draconian Speech Hate laws".
User Image

Too bad if you cover your steps well you're anonymous on the internet.

User Image

1zn3nhb54oih43loi1

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:15 pm
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius

There are so many conspiracy theories in the world. Why is this one real?

Because unlike the others this one has more and more facts stacking up that prove that its real.  
Gaian Discourse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff