Submit

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm
Vexous stared down at the human, and chuckled *she thinks she's something, well we shell see* she thought to herself "if you hadn't noticed all you need to do is reach out with your mind and think about flying the wind will do the rest, oh wait your human i doubt you can do that" she said laughing out loud this time.
Hiroko and vexous let the way to a small area in the woods, there they stood eye to eye waiting for the others to catch up. a wolf howled in the distance. looking up at the moon she spoke
"so Hiroko what do you this of this situation, most of all it would be a good idea to kill the human, i mean she is not meant to know about us" as she smiled her fangs flashed in the corner of her mouth "it's been a good while since I've had a good feeding"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:49 pm
"I would certainly kill her,but she could be of some use,like a snack for later"
She grinned,Showing how sadistic it was for the fist time.
"Human flesh,quite a delicacy.Well,awhile ago it was"
Her grin faded and lead to a blank cold stare.
"I wonder who wrote the fate of our meeting?Quite peculiar,If you ask me."
She turned to watch the other 2 struggle with the new gift of flight.
"Pathetic.I might be human,but I am not pathetic,so he said."Again her eyes widened as she mentioned him.
Him....Him,why do I long for him so?I gave up on it.I gave up on everything
but my jobs,why did I do that?

She was frowning,it wasn't an overly dramatic frown,but a frown none the less.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:19 pm
Vexous laughed so deep in her throat. "i like this girl" she thought to herself."human flesh you say, i dono about that I'm more for the souls, human souls are just so sweet" licking her lips she turned to watch the others struggle. "they better hurry the wind wont last much longer"

"our meeting is quite peculiar, demon's and humans shouldn't mix for one!" *nor should gods.......i could contact moth...* shaking the thought off *i do not want to go there*.

looking at Hiroko "do you really think the three fates had something to do with this?" (she spoke of them as if she knew them) "even so why us...... whats so special about" pointing at the lame group "Them!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:19 am
Acheron had followed the group into forest looking area, masking his presence so that no one had sensed him up till now. "shoot!!!" he said out loud as he stood on a branch while trying to get closer to were his sister was.

at that moment Vexous shot a glar at him something cruel "WHO'S THERE" she bellowed.

Acheron stepped out of the bushes with his hands up. "oh you saw me, my bad" he turned his head towards the one called Hiroko "hey babe, how's it going" he said. it was a good thing he didn't look like Vexous all that much other wise they all would know he was her brother.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:12 pm
Hiroko stared up at Vexous and smiled.
"Of course."
"So it be that the Fates wrote of our meet.But why us?What makes us-Looking at the other two-so special?I think this needs answering.And I'm going to get to the bottom of this."
She turned To see a rather handsome boy.
Hiroko,for the first time she began to blush.She stopped herself.
"You are?"Then she read his thoughts before he answered.
"Vexous?"She turned from one to the other.And began to laugh.
"I never would have guessed"She said grinning.
She looked back at Acheron.
He has a smile like him.
She thought to herself as she blushed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm
Acheron smiled as he saw Hiroko blush. standing in front of her now he lifted hand to his mouth and kissed her in greeting. *Hiroko i'm guessing your name is?* he thought to himself knowing he'd hear him *it would be advised that you not tell my dear sister about our relation, she is not to know until the time is right* he smiled and whispered "nice to meet you fair maiden" so that only she could hear him.

Vexous walked over to Acheron and poked him "I told you last time i saw you if you eva come near me again GOD! then i will kill you, and i dont care if you are my fathers servant or not, let him come i'll kill him to" she hissed the last part, disgusted that she was related to the b*****d her raped and murder her mother. she spat at his feet and turned away.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:40 pm
"Correct"She said trying as best she could to keep a straight face.
She was blushing like mad.
Trying to keep herself in check.
Her programming was failing.
She had never known that her memory was erased.
They said that she had been in a coma since she was 3.
When really they had been doing experiments on her,she was designed to protect and kill people for the government.
Lately she had been getting images of a blond woman with her eyes.
But she could never figure out who it was.
Acheron made her feel something.
Was she falling for him?
I promised I would love him and only him.He said that I won't have problems with my emotions.I will always stay true to him.But,who is he with now?I'm not with him.He said he would love me forever.
She began to snicker.
"How could I be so foolish to believe in such fairy tales?"She grinned.
She turned to Acheron.
She smiled.
Why have I been living like this?Like he cares what I do anymore.He abandoned me anyway.Being discarded was an awakening.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:37 pm
Acheron looked at Vexous sadly, *if only she know, there are people out there that love her* he longed to tell her the truth but new better of it, it'd properly cost him his life at the moment.
turning to hiroko he whispered in her ear "so why dont we go somewhere a little quieter and get to know each other better?"

"I heard that moran!!!!" she pouted "you should know being a god and all, what the fates have been planning" she glared at him "so tell us what you know"
"now that would be no fun, my last meeting only told me that i was to marry a human warrior of some sort" he winked at Hiroko.
"other then that i'm just as unknowing at you are", *i've been sent to make sure YOU dont stuff up*

"Hiroko is he lieing?" vexous asked, still glaring at Acheron, this man scared her, she actually felt safe around him which was just wrong!  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:48 am
"Soo true."She said so only he could hear.
She was blushing like mad.
what is wrong with me lately?I can believe this.
When he winked at her that was it,she was going to faint.
No,no no no....NO...You are not doing this Hiro,bad choice.
But she ignored that little thought.
She laughed at his thought.
"Good idea,It might be nice to have more company"She grinned playfully.
Hiroko's face went blank as she turned to Vexous.
"No,and yes.He's give you part of the truth."
Her training was coming back to her.
Her eyes became dull and there was nothing left of that flirty Hiroko.
She turned to stare blankly at Acheron.
How could I be so foolish?To think someone as godly as him would want something with me.
The new conflict that was developing inside her would be hard to overcome.
Do I choose emotions over my life of training?
She now had this feeling like she wanted to cry and never stop.
"Hiro,You will choose in time".."Choose what?"....."you will see"
She thought of one of her last conversations with him.
Maybe that's what he meant?Emotions and my own life,or a programmed life doing what I was told.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:23 pm
Vexous nodded at Hiroko answer, "soooo" she tured to Acheron again "what aren't you telling us?"

Acheron didn't even hear his sister's words, he couldn't believe what had just happened to Hiroko, one minute she was flirty back at him the next, she was blank, as if she had no emotions. taking her hand he looked deep into those blank eyes with concern, "my dear maiden are you okay, do you need to sit?"
* oh god did i say something, i mean i usually get a slap from that last coment, but she .....she.......arrr i donno* he thought more frustrated with himself

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:05 pm
She tried to smile sincerely.
Just come out with the truth Hiro,it's for the best.
"I'm fine physically,mentally,not so.When I was a child,I went into a coma.When I awoke I had strange new powers.They told me that my parents didn't want me,so I would stay with them until I had been trained enough.
So here I am now,perfectly trained to what ever I am told."
Hiroko stared down blankly at his hand which was holding her.
Then her heart sped a little.
Her flirty side was rivaling with her composed side.
She was getting dizzy.
Such a conflict.
Don't do this Hiro,don't fall for him.
You know you love him,you want him,do it,do it~
She was blank,but her heart raced.
Her heart didn't always do what she wanted it to do.
Her brain was slowly faltering,but hanging in there.
Her eyes weren't as blank as they were,they changed to a nice blue.
Not like the piercing blue that would have you stop dead in your tracks.
Still somewhat threatening,but better than they once were.
As shallow as her skin once was,it gained some very light blush.
Hiroko looked a little more lively,but not much.
The conflict wasn't over.but for now,there was a small truce.

((Where is everybody??This whole page is just us....They better get their asses caught up))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:42 pm
Acheron was shocked, after learning what had happened to Hiroko, he felt for her deeply. he watched as she fought within herself and saw regain a little colour. he smiled, lent down and lighting kissed her on the check, it was restraint even for him because right now he wanted to take those beautiful lips of hers into his possession and never leave them. he whispered in her ear "thats better, i like it when you have a little bit of colour in your cheeks".
Vexous watched in aw, hoping that on day some one would hold her like that, shaking the thought off * i'm strong i dont NEED anyone* she told her self.
"so Hiroko was trained to kill i guess, interesting" speaking aloud without meaning to. "i was born to kill" she turned her head to the others "and i guess they had a specialty to".
she tapped her fingers on or chin, "oh i know we have been rounded up to kill off all the gods!!!!" she stared blankly at Acheron.

((awww man this sucks, we need more peoples, i hope they get here soon, i dont want it to die gonk ))  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:11 pm
Hiroko giggled at his thought.And blushed a million shade of red when kissed.
"Yes,I suppose it is better."She smiled sincerely.
Hiroko stared at Vexous.
"Is it?How so?"She cocked her head.
As Vexous continued Hiroko just stared.
"I'm not sure if that's quite the case.I'm feeling something stronger than mere
Gods.Deities perhaps,or higher."She looked up at Acheron.
Hiroko's hand slowly slipped into his hand.
She pretended as if nothing had happened.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:57 pm
"stronger then the gods, oh but they wont allow such a creature to live" Vexous said statically *it's why they haven't left me alone* she thought rolling her eyes.
then something struck her "oh, it couldn't be demon's could it, but i thought the gods in demon's were ment to be equals it's what keeps the balance in the world". she turned to Acheron " you dont think one side is trying to overthrow the other to you?"
Acheron nodded, "the demons of the underground have been making quite a few movements- but we can't do anything to stop them until they become involved with the humans some how, we cant even find out what there planning". as he stopped talking he smiled as Hiroko slipped her hand into his, he lifted her hand to his lips giving it a soft kiss before he laced his fingers with hers. her touch set his skin of fire.
Vexous turned to Hiroko, "so that must be it- we are not tired to ether side nor to the humans, we can take action and not upset the balance". she frowned "but i still dont get what we have to do"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:18 pm
"Who do you think created such arrogant beings?"She turned and mouthed sorry to Acheron.
"I'm guessing that's what it is.Demon's are always disturbing the peace."
"Sorry"she said to Vexous.
Her heart raced as she stared up into his eyes.
She closed her eyes as he dragged his lips across her hand.
Hiroko had never felt such a thing,no one had ever dared to touch her.
And now someone was showing her affection.
His hands were really warm,compared to her icy smooth skin.
"I'm just in the dark as you are Vexous,maybe were suppose to restore the balance..Or something along those lines."She smiled.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff