Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Gaian Discourse
Obama - First 100 Days Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:08 am
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel

Uh...stock up?

Oh, and I'm taking up arms in YOUR platoon. With you, me, and Dion, we may just stand a chance...
I need money to stock up crying

I've got a whole damn box of ammo that I can't shoot, either. My gun puts too much spin on a bullet this light, it'll explode from the centrifugal force the moment it leaves the barrel. I don't suppose you want to buy a box of .223?

I don't have a .223. .243, you'd have yourself a trade, though.

But, I figure, you, me, and Dion pitch in and get some "good" s**t. Surely if we put our money together, we can get SOMETHING worthwhile.
I actually saw a pretty decent deal on .223 surplus. The surprising part is that it was SS109 steel-cored penetrator ammo.

I've got a decent stock of some other s**t... .303, .30-06, 7.62x39. 9mm, .40, .45, even .177... just not much .223. I've even got a good stock of 12 gauge, including flechette rounds and the ever-favorite dragonsbreath. That s**t is an insta-brushfire machine out here.

DRAGONSBREATH! ******** YES! That's perfect for wiping out a hoard of zombies at once, since fire is a STRONG weakness for them! Hell, one Dragonsbreath round could probably stop 90% of an invasion, if you use it right (and it's not an insanely large group).
For the classic zombie, perhaps, but dragonsbreath in person is... not so impressive. However, I can say from firsthand experience that dragonsbreath at night is BLINDING. I couldn't see straight for ten minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:12 am
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel

Uh...stock up?

Oh, and I'm taking up arms in YOUR platoon. With you, me, and Dion, we may just stand a chance...
I need money to stock up crying

I've got a whole damn box of ammo that I can't shoot, either. My gun puts too much spin on a bullet this light, it'll explode from the centrifugal force the moment it leaves the barrel. I don't suppose you want to buy a box of .223?

I don't have a .223. .243, you'd have yourself a trade, though.

But, I figure, you, me, and Dion pitch in and get some "good" s**t. Surely if we put our money together, we can get SOMETHING worthwhile.
I actually saw a pretty decent deal on .223 surplus. The surprising part is that it was SS109 steel-cored penetrator ammo.

I've got a decent stock of some other s**t... .303, .30-06, 7.62x39. 9mm, .40, .45, even .177... just not much .223. I've even got a good stock of 12 gauge, including flechette rounds and the ever-favorite dragonsbreath. That s**t is an insta-brushfire machine out here.

DRAGONSBREATH! ******** YES! That's perfect for wiping out a hoard of zombies at once, since fire is a STRONG weakness for them! Hell, one Dragonsbreath round could probably stop 90% of an invasion, if you use it right (and it's not an insanely large group).
For the classic zombie, perhaps, but dragonsbreath in person is... not so impressive. However, I can say from firsthand experience that dragonsbreath at night is BLINDING. I couldn't see straight for ten minutes.

Well, at the very least, it'd scare them away. Like how waving a torch at one makes it back up, seeing a dragonsbreath flare would have them runnig away, shitting bricks as they go, as long as you can hold off until dark. Them being so deathly afraid of fire...yeah...

In theory, anyway...  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Gaian Discourse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff