Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Gaian Discourse
iPhone v. AT&T service Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:43 am
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
DioxazinePlum
Fresnel
I'm a regular Mac-o-phile. I'm on a ten-year-old iMac while my MacBook is in the shop (minor cosmetic repair, wouldn't be worth it if it weren't free), I've got a twelve-year-old PowerMac on the table next to me, and I've got an iPod in my car. Personally, I don't want an iPhone. I've got an LG VX8350, and the thing's ******** AWESOME for a $20 phone (with $20 discount, ******** yes). It's cheap, it's reliable, it's hardy, and it gets excellent reception for a pebble phone. Also, the music player feature is nice, if tedious to update. I just can't justify $300 for a fragile phone full of s**t I'll never use.

Also, the MacBook Air is the most massive failure this side of the ET video game. Seriously, what the ******** where they thinking?

I think its hilarious you referenced the ET game... haha.

I played Spore for about a week, and then it wasn't fun anymore. =( My poor mac. I do have a PC though that I use as a dirty bittorent whore.
My girlfriend bought me Portal for my birthday last year. It's well within the system specs of my computer in Boot Camp, but it wouldn't work. The farthest I got was walking through the first portal, then it crashed. Couldn't even get the main menu again. Come to find out that the entire Orange Box won't run on any Intel graphics card, including my GMA950. A patch will be released "soon". Still waiting. ******** class="clear">

That's ******** up, dude...

And I know a thing or 2 about being promised something "soon". 8 months is not "soon" if you ask ******** Discover card...
You're obviously not a geologist then. xd

When you're waiting to get back about $3000 worth of money they never had the right to take away in the first place, 8 months is LONG.
User Image

Good sir, your rage is justified.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:35 am
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
My girlfriend bought me Portal for my birthday last year. It's well within the system specs of my computer in Boot Camp, but it wouldn't work. The farthest I got was walking through the first portal, then it crashed. Couldn't even get the main menu again. Come to find out that the entire Orange Box won't run on any Intel graphics card, including my GMA950. A patch will be released "soon". Still waiting. ******** class="clear">

That's ******** up, dude...

And I know a thing or 2 about being promised something "soon". 8 months is not "soon" if you ask ******** Discover card...
You're obviously not a geologist then. xd

When you're waiting to get back about $3000 worth of money they never had the right to take away in the first place, 8 months is LONG.
User Image

Good sir, your rage is justified.

Yeah, they drained my account, because my mom's name was on it too, because I was still kinda young, and she wanted to have access, "just in case". And, when they frose HER account, over 1 (yes, only ONE) late payment, which she had even CALLED AND TOLD THEM IT WOULD BE A FEW DAYS LATE, and they said it was ok, not to worry about it, they froze MINE too. When we explained that the account was not actually hers, but that she was keeping a 'guardianship' over it, they made us send in some of my bank statements, to prove that she does not use my account, and, once approved, they told us I would have my money back by the END OF THE WEEK.....8 ******** months is NOT "the end of the week".

I figure, if that's how they handle s**t, then ******** them.  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Gaian Discourse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash