Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:30 pm
NEEDLES!! i hate those things thats all i'm afraid of couldn't look at them as a kid and still can't  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:03 am
My fear is burning alive or drowning... I almost drowned and it was a near death experience.  

Tara Trance 7

coco puffz lady

Magical Waffles

11,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:39 pm
hmm, i am afraid of heights, old age, commitment, losing my loved ones, and dying alone. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:11 pm
One of my biggest fears is being forgotten. Not like being forgotten at a store or something. But being forgotten after I take my last breath in world. My second biggest fear is the Unknown. I'm afraid of being lost and I'm afraid of ..... well, I'm not afraid of the dark, but I'm afraid of what is in the dark staring back at me. Does that make any sence at all?

Oh, also I am afraid of Deep Deep waters. You don't know whats down there. Another example of me being afraid of the Unknown.  

Rory Stryker

Jinx Velvetcrush

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:39 am
Mainly spiders and dying in my sleep, or finding out I'll have a major disease, like cancer... (runs in the family) Or, passing out at the wheel of a car.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 pm
Rory Stryker
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:11 pm

One of my biggest fears is being forgotten. Not like being forgotten at a store or something. But being forgotten after I take my last breath in world. My second biggest fear is the Unknown. I'm afraid of being lost and I'm afraid of ..... well, I'm not afraid of the dark, but I'm afraid of what is in the dark staring back at me. Does that make any sence at all?

Oh, also I am afraid of Deep Deep waters. You don't know whats down there. Another example of me being afraid of the Unknown.

I know what your talking about with the ataring back at you thing...but I'm afraid of spiders, one like disintigrated the skin in my ear or something like that. Um afraid of the dark. afraid of things I can't see or touch.and needles O.O  

lema-moondust

alphacadet0920

Newbie Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:22 pm
Spiders, insects, snakes...well anything that is connected to death really as I am terrified of death too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:38 pm
i...im...well...im afraid of...em...w...well... sad  

yukimura-muko

Chatter Box.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out