Reply Fallout 3
Dunwich building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:34 pm
you guys are no fun i went in with the mask dropped various bottle cap, frag, and plasma mines all over the god forsaken building took off my mask pulled out ugene and blasted the whole godforsaken building to hell  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:59 pm
storm trooper your a terroist has any one told you that XP. run in there screaming and blowing the place into hell. terroist.  

captin albert wesker

xXfallen-corleoneXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 pm
captin albert wesker
storm trooper your a terroist has any one told you that XP. run in there screaming and blowing the place into hell. terroist.

about the storm trooper thing thats also rasist becaus hitler called his invading forces *quote*storm troopers sweatdrop pirate ninja mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:37 pm
Sturmtruppen?

Not really racist. Storm trooper is an actual military term. Troops who are pretty much just there to "storm" places. Just about every army in the world has them, they just don't all call them literally. Especially not since Star Wars came out.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:30 am
Kill every last zombie son of a b***h in the building. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:39 am
i shot the dunwhich with a mirv. hit the out side. i was screaming in evil laughter. then when the smoke cleared i threw my controller at the wall  

captin albert wesker

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:23 am
Succubus_Lady
Kill every last zombie son of a b***h in the building. wink
ninja YEEEESSSS !!!!! Finaly somebody who hates ghouls as much as i do twisted twisted MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA {I'm only a bigot when i want to be which is a lot of the time} anyway my names Blades of Null now so i can't be called a naozi anymore talk2hand talk2hand mrgreen ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:45 am
Null razz i like your syle except me I i had 300 frag mines on me som i placed a trail all through the building to where that guy is and I got about 120 XP biggrin  

O-ORan-ChanO-O

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:03 am
i got lost there i had to load my way out  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:35 am
Even though i got the mask its no fun to use it, I would much rather run in there keeping the shishkebab handy. They can only melee and when they try, then it gets really fun. I now wish i just killed Roy and then after i got my reward kill everyone in Tennpenny myself.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

O-ORan-ChanO-O

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:17 am
If you convince the tenpenny people ghouls are good in about a week if you go down into the bastement there will be Roy Phillips standing near a gigantic pile of bodies  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:10 am
does anyone know wats in the basement of the dunwich building cause it plays a major role in the latest fallout 3 dlc they say its evil  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:13 am
captin albert wesker
i didnt go all the way though that accursed building XP i went in shot about 10 ferrel gouls and got the ******** out of there XD
i killed all the feral gouls in the buliding i didnt even need the mask but i was also like level 16 or 17  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
Nobody picked up the tapes, did they?  

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:06 pm
Erekayu
Nobody picked up the tapes, did they?

Tried, but never found them all.

Actually, I just remembered. A Point Lookout quest is connected to the building  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff