Reply RolePlaying
Lady Evelyn's Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Elven Sanctuarys mule

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:49 pm
Liona laughed as she was pushed back. "no it's alright, i'm stronger then i look" she said flexing her muscles (the none existant ones that is). Liona held on to Lexera's thumb while she moved her hand, then she stood up and kissed lexera on the nose."aww you really think i'm pretty thank you" she did a little twirl showing off you little purple dress. "I'm a Nymph, kinda like a fairy but more special".
"oh i know, hey Lexy you wanna be my friend?" she asked smiley

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:09 pm
Lexera was stunned that someone was willing to be her friend "Lexera would love to have a friend" she said smiling. Lexera shifted her weight so that she was now sitting on her knees, still behind the statue.

looking down at the ground she spoke,"but why would you want to be Lexera's friend, no body likes Lexera, they all think Lexera is evil......" she fought back tears, but one escaped. "Lexera doesn't mean to be this way.... i'm sorry"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:20 pm
Liona couldn't believe what she was seeing, the elf's she'd read about were proud and fearless creatures, but this poor thing had been tortured and miss treated. Feeling terribly sorry for Lexera she place her small hand on her cheek. "Awww Lexy you poor thing, it's alright, your not evil, your pure, young and beautiful" she wiped the tear away from lexera's cheek "but most of all you are special,........ and the animals seem to like you" she said as she noticed a small squirrel running towards her. "how could something the animals love be evil, huh"

"now lets wipe those silly tears and have so fun" she flew up to Lexera's shoulder were she sat comfortably " so umm who are those people over there" she pointed towards the group of three people "are they friend or foe?"

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:25 pm
Hiroko turned when she heard little thoughts.
"Lexera who's with you?"
She walked behind the statue to see a small Nymph sitting on her shoulder.
"And you are?"She said bitterly.
Hiroko had in this short amount of time become motherly towards the young elf.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:02 pm
Nobuyuki smiled at Hiroko.
He was dazzled at such beauty.
He bowed and introduced himself"My Name is Nobuyuki.And you fair lady are?"He grinned.

Makoto was furious.
He was flirting,with a beautiful woman,right in-front of Makoto.
She could feel the knots in her tummy tighten.
Makoto was going to cry.
Although,she wasn't the one to do such a thing.
"Yuu.......Yuu?"
He didn't answer.
she cleared her throat"NOBUYUKI"she screamed.
He turned,and scowled at her.
He didn't just?No,he never gets mad at me.Ever.
Her lip quivered.
She turned and began to walk away from him.

"Mako?What's wrong?"His long arms gracefully pulled her into him.
She was still facing the other way though.
"What's wrong?Did I do something wrong?"He sounded afraid and sorry.

Makoto turned and looked up at him.
"Why...Why did you ignore me and flirt with that siren of a women?"
She frowned.

"I'm sorry.I don't know why.There's something weird about her.I just wanted to know what it was,I didn't mean to flirt Mako.I'm sorry to upset you."He smiled.
His long fingers ran up her face.Pulling her up to meet his lips.
He kissed her very passionately.

She was surprised for a second.But quickly wrapped her arms around his neck.
She pulled away after a couple minuets.
"Don't ever let me catch you flirting with women again."She smiled.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:17 pm
"oh she's angry with me i think" Liona whispered to Lexera.
She Stood up and bowed down "My name is Liona, I'm a Nymph and the last of my kind, it's nice to meet you" she said smiling.
she sat back down on Lexera's shoulder and tapped it "Me and Lexy here just became friends.

she sat there staring for a while then decided to fly over to Hiroko, she did a full circle around her and stopped in front of her. "hmmmm your different to...... may i ask who you are?" she asked poiletly.

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:23 pm
Lexera was touched that Hiroko cared for her. "lexera was here watching and she heard a voice then fell over and made a friend" she smiled so happily, and stood there with two pointer fingers touching and slightly swaying with the breeze.
"Liona says lexera is special, could you teach lexera to be special?" she asked Hiroko, she wanted to learn to use her magic for real, then maybe more people would like her and play with her. *yes Lexera would like to learn* she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:44 pm
Hiroko smiled.
"Of course I can help you.But,you must remember that you already are special.You have so much power now.You just need to learn how to control yourself first.Then that will open a worlds of possibilities."
Hiroko bent down and smoothed Lexera's hair.
Hiroko wondered what had happened to this poor little elf.
She remembered psychology lessons.
When children are hurt,and as adults they are exposed to what happened,they usually go back to being children.Maybe something like ridicule.It's quite hurtful.
Hiroko was going to try to solve this.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:20 pm
Lexera's face light up, she went to hug Hiroko, but then thought differently, she remebered , she'd hug someone for giving her something, like food or clothes, and she'd bean beaten because of, she was only a child at the time and yet they treated her as an animal. your disgusting get off me!!! dont eva touch me again, you you YOU ANIMAL!!
she'd hear whispers at night That thing is not human it has pointy ears and i saw it turn into a wolf, it needs to go, it's not right, it could hurt us if we turn our backs. after that she's woken up in the forest with nothing else rather then the clothes on her back.

"thankyou very much, Lexera is very happy" she smiled as Hiroko smoothed her hair, it felt good, and no one had touched her like this since her parents had died.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:08 am
Hiroko stared at the little Nymph.
"My name is Hiroko.Sorry for over reacting."She smiled at the little Nymph.
When she heard what Lexera was thinking,she turned and wraped her arms around her.
"Oh,you poor child."Hiroko was quite upset.
Seeing such things through Lexera's eyes.
Her hands ran up and down her back like when a mother tries to sooth her child.
Hiroko felt deeply concerned for this little Elfen girl.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:10 pm
Lexera was so shocked that Hiroko had imbrassed her. she stood there mouth open and all as Hiroko ran her hands down her back, at that point she began to cry, not of sadness but of joy, she hugged Hiroko back so tightly, and savered the moment, not eva wanting it to end.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:26 am
Liona watched as Hiroko took Lexera into her arms, she smiled at the site of the young elf crying, as Lexera cried her shoulders shock a little, just enough to liona to fall off, she flew over to Hiroko's shoulder "she's all wobbly, do you mind if i sit here?" she asked pointing to Hiroko's shoulder, while lightly tapping Lexera's on the head.
"oh Hey Hiroko do you know anything about this garden it seem's so magically in an Erie sort way?" she asked looking around the place
"and how'd lexy get in- i had to fly over the wall?"

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:50 pm
Hiroko smiled at the little nymph.
"Of course you can sit.Eerie?I heard stories about how there was once a mansion here.A young lady by the name of Evelyn lived here till she was killed.Apparently,she had some sort of magic bestowed upon her,and it never left this place.Her murder was gruesome,there might be old newspapers around,they could tell you the details no doubt.She was quite famous.Sad how she died at such a young age.Only 18.I have no idea,I had to break open a gate to get through."
Her long graceful arms smoothed Lexera's back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:48 am
Makoto peaked around the little statue.
"Oh."She was very surprised at the sight.
That scary lady shows affections?Weird...
She stared curiously at the little Nymph.And then the Elf.
"Yuu,come see the cute little Elf~And this little fairy thing!"
She giggled.

Nobuyuki watched as Makoto stumbled over to the statue.
He sighed as he followed her command.
"What is-Oh....It's not a Fairy Mako,it's a Nymph.I haven't seen one since I was little."
he smiled at the Nymph.
He then directed his gaze to the little Elf.
"L-Lexera?"He stuttered

Makoto stared up at him in surprise.
"You know the little Elf-y?"She cocked her head,Makoto always did this when she was confused.
"How do you know her?"Makoto wondered...
Maybe they dated??No,Maybe friends?Hmmm

Nobuyuki sighed.
"My,ahh,Parents through her out.They thought she was a monster.I...Liked her.That's when they abandoned me,I never knew why.'till now,anyway."He looked down at Lexera.
"I'm,so sorry.For what happened."

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:49 pm
Lexera pulled back from Hiroko as she heard her name, she new that voice, it was the kind voice of the one that would bring her food after she'd been beaten, the one who had looked after her. "Nobuyuki, is that you?" she was shaking, "Lexera never thought she would see her Nobuyuki again" she said crying, "but if Lexera's Nobuyuki is here, so are the bad people" her eyes widened with fear, *not again* she thought to herself *Lexera does not want to be beaten again, Lexera has been good and hasn't let anyone see Lexera until now"
Lexera tugged at Hiroko arms "Lexera's Hiroko and Lexera need to leave before the bad people come"  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff