Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burakkii-Sama

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:58 pm
-blink-
This is a game show now?

And see what I mean, can't have a conversation without turning it into something random!
DX  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:52 am
Sure you can. It's just a matter of having the right conversation with the right people. As for more than half the people on Gaia, they aren't the right people.  

THE_Wantoch

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Burakkii-Sama

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:49 am
It's more on the entire world, really...
And even among those you have to find people you can have decent conversations with.
It's a small amount.
._.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:12 am
In real life i love honset conversation but on here i cant let out my random side as i cant do that in real life  

Joeyfish5
Crew

Burakkii-Sama

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:59 am
I have to put up with a crazy family that shout out whatever comes to their mind.
It's hectic, so I avoid it online.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:26 am
Joeyfish5
In real life i love honset conversation but on here i cant let out my random side as i cant do that in real life

Same, I'm pretty damn serious in real life so I try and stay balanced by acting really random in gaia and hell its fun. But I suppose it would be nice to have a non random conversation. So whats the topic? Other than pies, I'd like to talk about Swine Flu, whats peoples veiws on it?  

hazel843

Burakkii-Sama

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:52 pm
hazel843
Joeyfish5

Same, I'm pretty damn serious in real life so I try and stay balanced by acting really random in gaia and hell its fun. But I suppose it would be nice to have a non random conversation. So whats the topic? Other than pies, I'd like to talk about Swine Flu, whats peoples veiws on it?

I'm no exactly that serious, I just have fun in my own way.

Well, I haven't heard so much about it over here, except when an Australian outside of Australia catches it, or is at risk of having it, and how they're protecting our borders from it.
So can't say I have much to say.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:43 pm
I feel the hpye is good because we can get on top of it and make sure its not a probulm  

Joeyfish5
Crew

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:17 am
I suppose that the problem with having a serious conversation, is that a topic is needed. When you have the topic, you need the right place - preferably a place where people interested in your topic can be found.

Internet is one of the few places where I can talk to people around the globe, so I don't mind a serious discussion, as well as brain dead fun. You could say I'm in for a healthy mix.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:38 am
Dracoken
hazel843
Joeyfish5

I'm no exactly that serious, I just have fun in my own way.

Well, I haven't heard so much about it over here, except when an Australian outside of Australia catches it, or is at risk of having it, and how they're protecting our borders from it.
So can't say I have much to say.

Well what were you expecting? I mean what would you like to talk about other than moan about the fact people are too random and I wasnt the first to mention swine flu  

hazel843

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:20 am
Lol random is just a fun thing,intelligent conversation is a serious thing.
this is a perfect brother/sister thread to random mania(soon to be renamed again)

so i'll stick around and have some conversation  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:51 am
Connorthecreator
Lol random is just a fun thing,intelligent conversation is a serious thing.
this is a perfect brother/sister thread to random mania(soon to be renamed again)

so i'll stick around and have some conversation

hey brother  

hazel843

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:55 am
hey!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:49 pm
JODDELA-I-HOOO scream

Sorry, just my way of starting a discussion. A good way to get peoples attention.  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:07 pm
OMg lets talk about taco! what should you put on a taco!  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff