Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUBLIC] Kait's plots - Mr.Darcy is looking for Mr. Bingley! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:07 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:27 pm
And there we go!  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:55 pm
Hey~ You mentioned Phae. XD I'm glad.
Aaaaand~ They... Kind of clash. XD BUT. Looking for the same thing.
Magaskawee wants children to please Daddy and get him off of her back. And to make him stop telling her she's afraid of family. : P
Uh~ She has wings, and has pretty pink petals and a bracelet? And even though they don't have very similar colors, I think the combination of the two could be quite pretty. No hair edits, I'm afraid. D:
If you're interested, PM me for backstory/in-depth personality. ^_^

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:00 pm
Pshhhh, she's very pretty. D: I think their colours might make a nice combination like you said--but the pink petals. Auster would be far too distracted by the petals fluttering about. He's such a jerk. >:

And of course I mentioned Phae. x3 He's rather fond of her, even if he doesn't really admit it.

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:16 pm
She doesn't think so. XD 'Cause she grew up thinking her father was her brother, and now sees him as incest. BUT yeah.
But they're magical petals? Maybe he'd be interested in his babies having maaaaaagic at their hooves? XD
Worth a shot, but not likely. 'Cause it's Auster. : P  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Would you maybe like to RP Arianna with Auster? I have to say he caught my attention. I've been looking for a black stallion to possibly breed Arianna with. (Assuming you'd want to sweatdrop ... eventually...) If not that's fine. smile

But even though she has a gentle nature, I haven't fully developed other aspects of her personality yet. sweatdrop  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:03 pm
Tortured; xDDD;; Maybe if they weren't pink. I swear, he thinks pink is the root of all evil. D:

Favulous; Gawd, she is pretty. D: I'd love to RP with her! Have you read Auster's breeding plot? xD; Just for a heads up?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:23 am
Yes, I know he's not looking for a mate, but more of just a 'fling' type thing. smile
I was thinking that maybe she might fall for him, but she knows it's not a returned feeling, so she wants to try and have a basket with him, just so she can keep him in her life in some fashion. >.<

She feels that even under his harsh exterior, there's a sweet, caring side underneath (even if there isn't lol ) that she wants to try and expose, even if it risks losing him all together.

What do you think? Of course, I'd love to hear what you might have for plot ideas. 3nodding  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:46 pm
That could work too~ Poor girl though. ]:
(She's on to something though! ;D He's not a total jerk. Just don't let him know I told you!)
If you think the fling would be great for characterization and development on her part, then I think it could definitely work. x3 She's a little bright for his tastes, but if she's persistent, I think he can begin to see her as a potential mother for his offspring. And she's an angeni, bonus for him!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:41 pm
Lol. >.< Awesome. Would you like to start an RP then? And if so, how would like to start?  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:17 pm
Yes!

Hm. I suppose I should start then. xD; He could be off doing whatever it is he does, and she could come across him?

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Sure! I'd love for them to maybe have an in-flight encounter of some kind. What do you think?

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:22 pm
That sounds great to me! x3 I haven't done an in-flight RP.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Neither have I. O.O But it shouldn't be too hard. >.< It'd be fun to have one of them kind of fly into the other, or something like that. Do you have any ideas?

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:01 am
Hmmm~ Sure? It can be like a storm or something. x3 She could get blown into his way?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff