Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neutral
  Just Plain Evil
View Results

MastaC1990

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:02 am
No I didn't understand it at first either.

When Bethseda makes a Game Of The Year Edition of a game, it means that that it contains all or most of the DLC that came out for that game.

Understand.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:04 am
Basically the GOTY eddition of Fallout 3 will have Brokes Steel, Operation Anchorage, and The Pitt DLC. It may have more, I don't know exactly.  

MastaC1990

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:57 pm
Fallout 3 can't be game of the year confused Its awesome but it has limits though  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:48 am
I went to Fort Independence to join that little job thing, and I read you couldn't do it if the leader died. So I joined it, and I saw Dogmeat growling and thinking it was just a glitch I ignored it. I walked away and then I heard everyone shooting, turned back.
A raider spawned there, killed the Outcast leader and got destoryed by the other Outcasts right where Dogmeat was growling....  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:07 pm
xTashi
I went to Fort Independence to join that little job thing, and I read you couldn't do it if the leader died. So I joined it, and I saw Dogmeat growling and thinking it was just a glitch I ignored it. I walked away and then I heard everyone shooting, turned back.
A raider spawned there, killed the Outcast leader and got destoryed by the other Outcasts right where Dogmeat was growling....

Oh, best source of stims in the universe just got taken away from you.

Ah well. Might as well take his key and go to war with the outcasts. They have some cool stuff in their base, and with the guy dead you wont ever be allowed in. At least, not peacefully.

Alternatively, you can reload. But I don't know how far back your last save was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:24 pm
I plucked the key and went off wandering.
I'll probably sneak back by myself in a Chinese Stealth Suit to loot the place.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:55 pm
i have like 23+ saves on my 360 version. all for that one moment. DROPING FATMANS ON PEOPLE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont have broken steel or any thing but i have ancorage and the pitt both worked fine. but my 360 kept frezzing at ancorage when you get to the base with benjamen mongormery (racist) XD back on track it kept freezing right there. i put my fan on and put both fans at my power box and the back of my 360 where the ethanate cord goe's and it worked alot better there is some thing up with my possessed 360. i think its being hitler against me D: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:24 pm
I have it fore the xbox360 and it has a unlimited amount of save files so that proves it the xbox360 kicks the ps3 a......butt

AND it costs less mrgreen  

xXfallen-corleoneXx

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:27 pm
xXroland-the-gunslingerXx
I have it fore the xbox360 and it has a unlimited amount of save files so that proves it the xbox360 kicks the ps3 a......butt

Yeahh...sure....don't get me started kid..and besides don't start unnecesary fights

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:17 pm
xXroland-the-gunslingerXx

But I was equally addicted to MGS4 until Fallout 3 came out...  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Brabouch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:17 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Fallout 3 can't be game of the year confused Its awesome but it has limits though

It actually won a whole bunch of Game of the year awards -shrugs-  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces