Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Surpreme Commander Senpai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:37 pm
"Well thats, different eh?"
He stopped eating and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:24 pm
It is, but I dunno what to do with this place in particular. I mean, there is already Blade's Bar, which is the new bar for saiyans to drink.

I suppose I could make this the saiyan family restaurant in the sense that nothing too vulgar can happen here. It would be a place where Saiyans can eat for sure, but also, it would be a place where Saiyan Cubs can have some fun too.

Before I make that decision though, I must make sure that this planet is going to survive first. I mean, there is a war going on, which may explain why my planet is practically empty.

Okay, that isn't one hundred percent true. Most of the saiyans that do live here are protecting other planets. Goku or Kakkorot he is supposed to be keeping watch for any incoming ships.

In particular, two ships I have detected landed, but whomever was in those ships might not be our enemy since they have not found me yet.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Trippie_Des26

Dangerous Gekko

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:59 pm
Trunks walks into the room,hmph nonthing but saiyans.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:03 pm
A deathly ill empress dee had been moved passed the sight of Trunks, who had been complaining about the race in which he was to rule within 3 days time.

She said via her special scouter, "Trunks, my son, you are to take over this race once your father, Terry Bogard and I die from the illness that Frieza, who is dead already spread to us. Seek the council if you get stuck what to do, they will help. In 72 hours, my boy, you will be the King of all Saiyans. Congratulations!"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Trippie_Des26

Dangerous Gekko

3,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:56 pm
''What the heck''says Trunks.i-i-i'm going to be the king..woah.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 pm
Keiko walked in stretching so she could relax and hang out but stopped seeing Empress Dee so ill, "My lady you can't leave us I mean we need you're leadership" she said looking at Trunks.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 pm
Telepathically, Dee said to Keiko, "My dear sweet girl, what has happened to me should serve as a reminder just how cruel our enemies can be. You know how tough I can be in a fight, you've seen me in many other than the ones on this planet. However, what I would like is for you to listen to Trunks. He's a good replacement for me. You are just going to have to trust me. He also has a Namekian partner now, which should improve his leadership skills.

Hmm, that gives me an idea. How would you like to help the Namekian feel totally welcome to our world? Show him that this saiyan planet is much different than the one Viper rules. And if Trunks asks you to leave, then do so, but return the next day. Inform Trunks beforehand that this was one of my dying wishes. I think I won't be gone forever though. I'll be back, you'll see. But no wishing on the Namek, okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 pm
"I can do that and I would be honored to help the Namekian feel welcome here" she said, "I grew up with Kame and Dende so it shouldn't be that bad" She nodded, "I won't make a wish on him I know better and I will follow Trunks and listen to him." she replied giving Dee a thumbs up something she learned from Krillin from a young age.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:45 am
Dee smiled as she closed her eyes in the room called "Saiyajin Death Row" to soon depart for Grand Kai's Planet. She whispered, "Thank you, Keiko. You've made me happy. Now would you be a sweetheart and open the door to the castle? It's Rait. I've sent for him. There isn't much time left that I can hold off this sickness before I ascend to Other World, so I need you to hurry, okay? And tell him I am in the Death row room."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:53 am
Keiko nodded and she went to the castle door and opened it, "Welcome Empress Dee is expecting you she's in the death row room" she said, "you must be Rait.. I'm Keiko Goku's daughter"  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas