Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!
Shrine to Hinata Hyugga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clarissa Soulheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:18 pm
Naruto is blind to her loving him I mean why does he like Sakura so much anyway?...She's not the best girl in world in my opinion...Hinata is much better she's kind, shy, and obviously loves Naruto very deeply he needs to wake up already ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:35 pm
of all the kids in naruto....she is defianatly the hottest. in the new closing...now i aint saying i am into furry, but her in that dog suit...damn  

Owenlars2

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:46 pm
for the record: that post made me feel really creepy and kinda dirty, but when i say she looks hot i mean she looks HAWT!!!! cant wait to see her in like 5 years.....wow now that made me feel really dirty.....but you know what i mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:07 pm
Favorite kunoichi, in order:

Hinata

Shizune

Temari

Sakura

Tenten

Ino  

hinodegiri

Sukira-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:34 am
Aditou
Favorite kunoichi, in order:

Hinata

Shizune

Temari

Sakura

Tenten

Ino

Mine is:

Sakura
Hinata
Anko
Rin
Ino
Tsunade

And then all the rest. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:58 pm
Hinata rocks. o_o  

Chibish

P a r a K i s s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:47 pm
Hinata is such a cutie whee

She's so shy and adorable. She is my favorite female character of all Naruto. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:08 am
HINATA IS THE BEST EVER STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's my favorite character. EPISODE 148 (or so)=THE UBER FRICKING BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(or mayber 149, but I think it was 148 that naruto was like, "Granny tsnuade, I have finally found you! I have something I want to talk to you about!!!!!" and hinata is thinking, "Naruto... naruto-kun's this close to me..." naruto, "hey, Hinata, your kinda red. do you have a fever or something?" puts hand on forehead. Hinata kinda freaks out and accidently headbutts him and he goes spinning across the floor, and then she falls backwards. so funny. lol You'd have to see it.)  

Cloud__Z

Cloud__Z

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:12 am
Cloud__Z
HINATA IS THE BEST EVER STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's my favorite character. EPISODE 148 (or so)=THE UBER FRICKING BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(or mayber 149, but I think it was 148 that naruto was like, "Granny tsnuade, I have finally found you! I have something I want to talk to you about!!!!!" and hinata is thinking, "Naruto... naruto-kun's this close to me..." naruto, "hey, Hinata, your kinda red. do you have a fever or something?" puts hand on forehead. Hinata kinda freaks out and accidently headbutts him and he goes spinning across the floor, and then she falls backwards. so funny. lol You'd have to see it.)

Dang! that was long, but it was worth it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:58 am
honestly I love hinata she is beautiful and naruto is dumb for not being able to see that she loves him anyway she is the best and I would love to fight anyone who says otherwise  

Raz08

Wealthy Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cloud__Z

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:26 pm
Raz08
honestly I love hinata she is beautiful and naruto is dumb for not being able to see that she loves him anyway she is the best and I would love to fight anyone who says otherwise

Yeah. Alright! And I'll be standing right there next to you, willing to fight for hinata's honor to the death, if needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:36 am
The hinata shrine isn't getting much love these days... sad  

Cloud__Z

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:16 am
Sakura is my favorite character,but Hinata is second favorite.She's cute and shy. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:16 pm
Hinata may be the only girl in the entire show that I like... or rather, that I don't hate/dislike... oh wait! There's Temari... oh, and it's Hyuuga Hinata..  

Sanjou

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:45 pm
*hands Hinata lots of daisies, hugs her, and runs* whee  
Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games