Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready for Mother's Day?
  Yes
  No
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:14 am
I have considered getting him alcohol for him but then his brothers and sisters do that every year.

He's a big Notre Dame football fan but I know he's getting tired of everything Notre Dame....now he's into golf but I know nothing of that....thought about buying him nice golf balls but he would never use them because he wouldn't want to risk losing them in the pond or something...

Tools are also a no because he rarely ever uses them...even though he had a workshop built so that he would...

The last options would be to buy him tickets to the movies that could be used anytime or certificates to go out to eat...  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:38 am
0Moon_Maiden0
I have considered getting him alcohol for him but then his brothers and sisters do that every year.

He's a big Notre Dame football fan but I know he's getting tired of everything Notre Dame....now he's into golf but I know nothing of that....thought about buying him nice golf balls but he would never use them because he wouldn't want to risk losing them in the pond or something...

Tools are also a no because he rarely ever uses them...even though he had a workshop built so that he would...

The last options would be to buy him tickets to the movies that could be used anytime or certificates to go out to eat...

if you got him nice golf balls and he never used them then it means he liked the gift enough to treasure it. half the gifts i got i never use because i like them too much lol. you could actually take him out to dinner or to the movies as that has more of a personal touch but i don't think he will really mind as long as you make an effort. on another note what about car accessories or a hip flask or some nice tumblers to sip whiskey from.  

Docxime

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces