Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Active Veteran Ranks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:03 am
Username: Eris5
Guild Status: Leader
Guild Leader: DT
Village: Cloud
Latter Information: Lets see here I have like dual citizenship in Mist and Cloud now, Susumu has been married had 2 kids now they are old and ones a chuunin crying makes me feel like a grandma. Only killed 1 person in 2years time...Blade. I think that's the only person I've killed I don't know. Ohh I had the lightning goddess inside of me for awhile. Recently I have started a 2nd RPC in the Grass and have an Arc character which gets pissed off easily.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:23 pm
Username: brileone
Guild Status: member
Guild Leader: raijin
Latter Information: I have always been a faithful member of the cloud.  

brileone

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:30 pm
Username: jedimastersonic
Guild Status: member, x-vice captain
Guild Leader: Drunk Tony
Village: Mist
Latter Information: (During the era of the Kumokage of twilight before it was combined into cloud, and the kumo kage quit.)Cloud>betrayed cloud and joined akatsuki (when oni soul was leader)>killed naro and joined Assassins(when avenger was leader)>Sannin/Anbu Captain>Mist  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:53 pm
Username: Alicia Joana
Guild Status: Vice Captain
Guild Leader: Raijin Sasori
Village: Started in the Leaf Village
Latter Information: I started in the Leaf Village, then i was taken by Raijin and joined the Akatsuki, following Raijin, i went to the Sound Village where i became Sannin, and then i became Otokage. Now, i got rid of the Sound Village and changed it to the Rain Village.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:21 pm
Username: Ryoko Hashamoto
Guild Status: Member
Join Date: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:20 am, To be exact. (First Rp post.)
Latter Information: Left Cloud and wandered, became part of devils in that arc, went back to Cloud and revived Lenon, Then went to Grass.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:19 am
Username: megaanbu-naruto
Guild Status: Kenshin Kaguya Hoshigaki
Village: Ex-cloud/ Rock
Latter Information: left cloud at chunin, and joined rock later becoming 2ndTsuchikage  

Carbon-kazuma

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:43 am
Username:Sergeant Bloodhound
Guild Status:Member
Guild Leader: crying Hayato crying
Village:Was in Rock, now in Grass
Latter Information:Became Anbu cap in Rock then was the first(other than kage) member in the Grass village.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:43 pm
Username: Firu Shinra (Was shinogamerguy when I joined.)
Guild Status: Crew
Guild Leader: Joined during Raijin's Reign, then Hayato became leader couple weeks later.
Village: Suna (Duh, Im Kazekage XD)
Latter Information: Started in Suna, trained by death god mito(Will fix names after) then ricardo.demon became Kazekage. He made me into a special jounin, I joined the guardians. Later I became kazekage and I've had to deal with giants, explosions and abandoners.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:17 pm
Username: teddy_byakuga
Latter Information: Started in leaf become rouge 3 times and about the Orochimaru of this guild. Joined the akatsuki betrayed them and then joined the Light Assassins.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:53 pm
Username: Test Subject 196 O
Guild Leader: Eris5
Village: none, be joining leaf soon
Latter Information: hmm...was jonin in akatsuki...then joined suna, became sannin. Join light assassins. Left suna under light assassin mission and rejoined akatsuki. Blew up suna and leaf. When light assassin came back attacked akatsuki, destroying base. Rejoined Suna. Eventually left suna on good terms and became light assassin leader. After banning of light assassins hang out at leaf with Reiko <3. My senseis were Blade, Lenon, Jedi. Trained gennins of Suna. Original Salamander summoner. ((wow thats alot lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:00 pm
Username: Irishshamrock12
Rank: Jounin ((ANBU)), and a Chuunin ((which I was allowed before the rule so is it gone?))
Village: Konoha, Kumo
Latter Information: Well let's see, I started in leaf with the name Kazuma Hara((Which soon turned into Kazuma Hyuuga)) I was taught in the academy by Bambi while he was Hokage, when I became a gennin my squad leader left the guild and Bambi took my group, it was me and Ben and a guy that left the guild right away, Bambi trained me for a chuunin exams then I went to Sunspear with him where he died and Ben became inactive((WildSpiderKiller was there too as Miroku)) I went back to konoha and was trained by Orion, after his training I entered the chuunin exams again and passed. After that I drifted around until getting the gobi and then I fought Ban/Neseka and Zeramaru at the gates while akatsuki attacked Konoha, Kazuma, Ban/Neseka, and Zeramaru were all using demons and I barely escaped Neseka to Susumi's and Hector's home were they stopped Ban from killing me. After I went back to Konoha Test destroys it and I barely saved Reiko with the toad transportation technuiqe, she awarded me with the rank of jounin and I then went to light assassins, when I came back Kit attacked me for the Gobi, he kiddnapped Ryu(Reiko's son) and to keep him from killing him I gave him the Gobi, I have been trying to become a sannin since then. Then there is Sarium Uchiha, I made him as a way to try something different rp wise, he started in Rock and after becoming a Gennin he went to Cloud, he had to still learn the basic three jutsu and after he learned them Zeramaru attacked the Academy, Sarium risked his life to save the other ninja, Zeramaru kiddnapped him and tricked him into taking a puppet arm that could either make him really strong or kill him. This made him become a puppetier, he then became a chuunin and is trying to become a jounin in clouds jounin exams right now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:55 pm
Username: x InfinityOrion x
Guild Leader: Raijin, if I'm not mistaken.
Village: Leaf
Latter Information: I've never ACTUALLY killed anyone in rp... crying

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:34 am
Username: Kunesume2
Village: Leaf
Latter Information: Stayed loyal to my village worked my way to the top. Speacial OPS. and Anbu Vice Captain. I did Light Assassins for a little bit, but got out of it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:02 pm
Username: iZann
Guild Leader: Raijin
Village: Kumogakure
Latter Information:
Let's see...I joined at the time of the gods and godesses arc, as a normal academy student. I stayed loyal until Anbu rank I think, and I went to Konoha with Zeramaru and killed demonyongbading's rpc Adrian. Then life became crazier, and I think I went to Suna to kill Huntur's rpc Chuin. After that I think I stayed in Cloud for some time, but found it too boring. I was requested to join Akatsuki a few times but found the goal too boring so I declined. Hmm what else...oh yeah and later on I killed some guy but I can't remember his name ==" And Teddy after Wings payed me to help kill him. Then I forfeted the sannin exams so I could become an assassin, and guess what? THEY WERE BANNED. So now I'm a wandering nin, wrecking havoc on wherever I please.  

iZann

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:33 am
Username: Ronnel no Fenniksu
Guild Leader: Eris5
Village: Sunagakure
Latter Information:
I joined up in between arcs. Sunagakure had just been destroyed by something, and I helped with reconstruction as an Academy Student. While still an AS< i ended up saving Katsuro Kinjo's RPC of the same name repeatedly, thus driving my character to become a mednin. Weeks after our month long chuunin exams in Suna, Jake Libra, Wing's RPC, attacked Suna, and destroyed a large portion depsite my RPC's attempt at stopping him. My RPC voed vengence for those slain in the Hospital, and Firu Shinra's RPC Kashiim sent him on a mission that removed him from the ranks of Sunagakure. I joined up with the Light Assassin's in order to grow strong enough to kill Jake, but then in rapid succession Jake vanished and the Assassin's were disbanded, so my RPC went home to Suna. Currently in the middle of the Jounin exams.
*Sniff sniff* Ronnel quit Suna after his teammates all died or went rogue, to the best of his knowledge. However, he felt a stirring of patriotism while in Konoha and he felt his Kage's chakra. He went to help, and fell prey to a Kaguya Ex-Kage(Think he was the Tsuchikage) named Kenshin ((Megaanbu-naruto) because of a really bad habit of his of using primarily what his opponent uses. Mednin loses to Kaguya in Taijutsu.... game over. Now have a new RPC.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff