PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:26 am
I still need like 15 of them with my current character sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:26 am
Just big guns.  

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:15 am
anybody got any tips? I need to go to the Dunwich building to get my last bobblehead, so I need tips on how to kill Ghouls using unarmed, since thats the skill I finally got around to using...At last. I only own the spiked knuckes as an unarmed weapon before you reccomend the powerfist or deathclaw gauntlet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:59 pm
legendary detective Lawli
anybody got any tips? I need to go to the Dunwich building to get my last bobblehead, so I need tips on how to kill Ghouls using unarmed, since thats the skill I finally got around to using...At last. I only own the spiked knuckes as an unarmed weapon before you reccomend the powerfist or deathclaw gauntlet.

Unarmed, eh?

The only thing to do is fight em like you normally do.

BUT:

If you have good sneak, then sneak around the freggin' place. Every ghoul you pick off before getting spotted is one less that will come charging you when you eventually are seen. If you're doing this gameplay, then some form of combat armor (Ranger armor, Talon armor, Tenpenny security armor, Rivet city security armor, or just regular armor) as it doesn't make much noise, but can still block a ton of damage.

If you are more of a "charge in and smash them to pieces" person, then good luck with just the spiked knuckles. If this truly is your last bobblehead, then you must have discovered deathclaw sanctuary by now. In that case, the locker outside of the sanctuary is supposed to spawn a power fist. You'd need to pick it open, of course. (there are other places to get the power fist, but that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.)  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

MastaC1990

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:07 pm
There's a fully repaired PowerFist in the Barracks in Paradise Falls. In a small box on the top level.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:24 pm
i has an idea use the ghoul mask after tenpenny massacre cool xp or u can use stealth boy to turn cloaked and then just crouch and sneak around them  

Blades Of Null

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:57 pm
Started a new game, just got all the skill bobbleheads.

Dunwich building is really easy with the ghoul mask, dunno if they'll all attack you when to anger one of 'em.

They didn't mind me killing Jaime (Ghoul but not a feral) down there...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:00 pm
legendary detective Lawli
Get a better weapon, three dawg gives you the location of a weapon cache with a power fist for fixing the relay.

Which is really an impact fist, as far as I'm concerned, but more on that later.  

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas