Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:05 am
Fresnel
Barru
Fresnel
Anima_Raptor
Alright, so this would make a bit of sense if they were tied up and had to reassemble their weapons...

... actually, im trying to justify their actions and it still doesnt make any sense >___< lame
Yeah, any situation in which you were forced to dis/re-assemble a rifle, especially an MG3, with your feet is a situation in which you couldn't USE that rifle to do anything.

That might work, if some Iranian was rubbing their feet all over their gun I wouldn't touch it.

Unless it was an MG3, then I'd still touch it.

... but not without disinfectant.
Well, I mean... an MG3 has enough recoil that it cannot be fired with any accuracy whatsoever unless it's anchored to the ground via bipod, so any situation where you can't use your hands is a situation you can't fire an MG3.

Well yeah, I'd like to see someone fire a handgun with their feet.
... and break their toes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:46 pm
Barru
Fresnel
Barru
Fresnel
Anima_Raptor
Alright, so this would make a bit of sense if they were tied up and had to reassemble their weapons...

... actually, im trying to justify their actions and it still doesnt make any sense >___< lame
Yeah, any situation in which you were forced to dis/re-assemble a rifle, especially an MG3, with your feet is a situation in which you couldn't USE that rifle to do anything.

That might work, if some Iranian was rubbing their feet all over their gun I wouldn't touch it.

Well, I mean... an MG3 has enough recoil that it cannot be fired with any accuracy whatsoever unless it's anchored to the ground via bipod, so any situation where you can't use your hands is a situation you can't fire an MG3.

I'm sure you could find a youtube some someone doing just that XD  

Anima_Raptor

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:05 pm
Anima_Raptor
Barru
Fresnel
Barru
Fresnel
Anima_Raptor

I'm sure I could.

But instead of an actual gun, it'll be airsoft.
neutral  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:39 pm
OberFeldwebel
Anima_Raptor
Barru
Fresnel
Barru

I'm sure I could.

But instead of an actual gun, it'll be airsoft.
neutral

Hey, My friend has an Airsoft M1911 that is disassembled the same way as a real M1911  

Freak_090
Captain

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas