Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:11 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Speaking of Dreams. My sister apparently has zombie SHTF moment dreams and apparently I am always the go to guy. xd

I wonder why.
wink

My one zombie dream, the one where I was running up stairs, I got saved by Mark Harmon.

Which, in the dream he was the character he played from NCIS.
Her SHTF plan is first to drive an hour from the small town we live in to one of the biggest cities in the state. She then plans to hide out in Costco. It's one hell of a tasty idiot plan if I ever heard one.

lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:00 am
Barru
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Speaking of Dreams. My sister apparently has zombie SHTF moment dreams and apparently I am always the go to guy. xd

I wonder why.
wink

My one zombie dream, the one where I was running up stairs, I got saved by Mark Harmon.

Which, in the dream he was the character he played from NCIS.
Her SHTF plan is first to drive an hour from the small town we live in to one of the biggest cities in the state. She then plans to hide out in Costco. It's one hell of a tasty idiot plan if I ever heard one.

lol

I need to revise my SHTF plan... Florida is NOT a good place to fend off zombies, with all the marshes in the south, the forests in the center and all the cities in between.

Maybe drive up to the Appalachian Mountains, find some nice run down cottage and set up shop there.

What does the zombie handbook say about islands? There's tons of those around Florida, or do we rule those out cuz zombies can walk around underwater?  

Anima_Raptor

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:24 am
Anima_Raptor

I need to revise my SHTF plan... Florida is NOT a good place to fend off zombies, with all the marshes in the south, the forests in the center and all the cities in between.

Maybe drive up to the Appalachian Mountains, find some nice run down cottage and set up shop there.

What does the zombie handbook say about islands? There's tons of those around Florida, or do we rule those out cuz zombies can walk around underwater?
I think the book says breathing is not required, but I would bet they would need it. The most likely causes of zombies from a scientific point of view is supposed to be either parasitic or viral. Either way the invading organism pretty much uses the host as a puppet. The host should need all the usual requirements to work properly including energy and oxygen for the muscles. If they try walking under water my guess is they will drown. They might be able to swim. I can't really see why not. If this is the case then you're in trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:21 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Anima_Raptor

I think the book says breathing is not required, but I would bet they would need it. The most likely causes of zombies from a scientific point of view is supposed to be either parasitic or viral. Either way the invading organism pretty much uses the host as a puppet. The host should need all the usual requirements to work properly including energy and oxygen for the muscles. If they try walking under water my guess is they will drown. They might be able to swim. I can't really see why not. If this is the case then you're in trouble.

In any case, on an island there may be food shortages.
I'm sure other people have that plan and will go to that island as well.
That being said, one of those people could be infected and, there you have it, Survivor: Zombie Island.

Mountains are the same deal, you'll need to go back down to get food, which would be fine if you could go down the mountain in the winter, gather supplies while most of them are frozen and head back, but with no one alive to plow, good luck. You'll need to trek by foot, unless you can find enough sled dogs to haul up a s**t load of food, but then you'd need more food for the dogs.  

OberFeldwebel

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:41 pm
Back on topic.

Here's something linked from the creators of Robot Chicken.

Puts bullet time to shame! Massive gun pr0n and evil clowns. Better go to the bathroom before watching this video. Your body will void any contents upon the first viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YFkcwtpGZo  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces