Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Sci Fi RP (lit) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawaii or Spain?
  Hawaii
  Spain
  Neither
View Results

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:50 pm
Cassie puts on a smile for the man still trying to figure him out. She is usually pretty good at reading people but this man she just can't figure out. "It was initially my grandfather's ship then he handed it down to my father who handed it down to me, his one and only child. It was hard on our whole crew when my father died but we deal." She closes her eyes tightly and waves for another drink after finishing the one she had and then drinks her new drink quickly after.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:07 pm
Bountie smiles big, leaning in close to her. "see the guys in the corner, they've been vering all my customers off for a while." A couple of tall men in full length balck robes sit in the corner. "So what's in it if i tag along?" He leans back, watching the men reach for a weapon. bountie points his at them from under the table.  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:51 pm
She sits there in shock at the man's question. After thinking about it she doesn't see why not. "Sure I guess.. Oh yes.. What is your job again sir?" Cassie starts to tap her fingers on the bar as she waits for another drink..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:46 pm
"I'm a merc by title, but i'm what you call a jack of all trades. Now we should leave here before they" gestures to the men in the corner." get any ideas." he stands up and heads out the door.  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:48 pm
Shocked bye his urgency, she gets up quickly and follows him out the door and tries to catch up with him but ends up having to jog to catch up. "Why are you in such a rush? Is there something you aren't telling me?" Cassie was really unsure about this man and was second guessing herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:05 pm
He stares forwards smiling, "They are following us, don't look back." He watches forward a few more men in black show up, "Down here." Boutie pulls her off onto a side street, labeled Howl's avenue. He slouches against a wall, "we should be safe here for a moment. They are part of a gang who try to run the town. They steal all my buissness. Plus they think i owe some them some credits."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 pm
She follows the man onto the alley and sighs leaning against the opposing wall as she puts her hands in her coat pocket and sighs. "Why would they think that? I've seen them before.." She tries to figure out when the last time she saw them was but couldn't remember. Cassie sits there puzzled and in an awkward silence. Finally she comes up with something to say, trying to stay on a serious note. "So, what can you provide for my crew and I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:47 pm
Looks at her with surprise... "havn't we gone though this, I'm a jack of all trades, i cook, clean, i'm a wayman, i can build next to anything, what ever you don't have i can be. hell i've even been a slave a couple of times... I'd rather tham being stuck on this stupid space port."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:53 pm
Realizes as she keeps repeating herself as she is all over the place. "I'm sorry. It seems my mind is in other places at the moment." Cassie keeps going over and over in her head about how she is all over the place, what possibly could be doing this to her but no logical explanation comes to mind. "How much longer do we have to wait? The crew will be getting worried if I don't return with supplies soon.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:57 pm
Bountie looks dazed for a few seconds before realizing what she ment. "yes your crew... where are you heading for suplies?" bountie checks around the corner, watching to see if there are more men.  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:00 pm
Without another thought she tells the man, "I'm going to the Supplies Harbour.. I have connections down there but we need to go fast before my connections leave for the day.." Cassie then walks out of the alley and down the street back to the bar so she can make her way quickly to the Harbour. The sooner she got these supplies, the sooner she could leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:54 pm
Myrrh quickly leads her to the harbor. "give me a short list and i'll be back to meet you here in 30 minutes, i have some of my own things to grab."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:50 am
Cassie reluctantly gives the man a list of supplies she needs. "Meet me at the harbour sooner if possible. I can't stay much longer. I'm not very welcome here." She glances around before she takes running off to her ship to see how much longer until the ship was ready to take out again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:46 am
Half an hour later he returns with a crate full of the items, plus he is carring his full arsonal on his back, the large carate, slung over his shoulder like it wieghed nothing. He drank from a coffee cup in the other hand. "she should be here shortly."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

xBrioxRawrx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:38 pm
Cassie looks at the man puzzled. "She? Who is this she?" Instead she returns her attention back to her crew and calls over a few men to help the new crew member get his stuff to where he will be staying. "The crew will explain everything.. I have something to take care of first." Without even letting the man reply, she takes off running down the harbour towards the bar once more. Maybe she will finally get her answers.  
Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff