Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Not just Roots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midori
  <3
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:33 pm
Yeah, I suck at PE, and somehow I got an A too. D:
I think science can be really interesting, I just suck at it. Too many things to remember.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:46 pm
XxGrieverxX
I think science can be really interesting, I just suck at it. Too many things to remember.

Almost all of my classes were boring. But I still got good grades in them. A's in gym would be understandable. But these were A+'s. And I simply do not know how that could be. The teacher was nice. Maybe my helping them put away the equipment, behaving well, being prepared every day, and actually talking to the teacher helped. Dunno. What upsets me is that while I got an A+ in gym, my orchestra grade went from an A+ to an A. I still don't know why.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:59 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Almost all of my classes were boring. But I still got good grades in them. A's in gym would be understandable. But these were A+'s. And I simply do not know how that could be. The teacher was nice. Maybe my helping them put away the equipment, behaving well, being prepared every day, and actually talking to the teacher helped. Dunno. What upsets me is that while I got an A+ in gym, my orchestra grade went from an A+ to an A. I still don't know why.

yeah in my science class we had learn prefixs and suffixs and we rarely did anything intresting i guess it's because 29 palms dosen't many kids  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 am
Naota3
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

yeah in my science class we had learn prefixs and suffixs and we rarely did anything intresting i guess it's because 29 palms dosen't many kids

You learned prefixes and suffixes...in your science class? That doesn't sound right...in my science class we learned about the environment and balancing chemical equations and about Punnet squares. A large range of topics. v v" But it was still pretty boring.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:37 am
I remember in my 9th grade science class we had to remember parts of the table of elements. It was so annoying and pointless. ]:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:55 am

In my school, P.E doesn't do anything to your GPA. I suck at P.E so much D: I could only do ONE sit up on the sit up test...seriously, I tried, my stomach muscles just really fail. The teacher even asked me if I was injured ;_;

Puppetry

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:10 am
XxGrieverxX
I remember in my 9th grade science class we had to remember parts of the table of elements. It was so annoying and pointless. ]:

Once, after finishing the science part of the stupid standardized test, there were still 20 minutes left to finish that section. And I had nothing to do. So I started trying to memorize the periodic table.
I don't even know WHY they gave us the periodic table handout. None of the questions needed it. Or I got some questions wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:15 am
Puppetry

In my school, P.E doesn't do anything to your GPA. I suck at P.E so much D: I could only do ONE sit up on the sit up test...seriously, I tried, my stomach muscles just really fail. The teacher even asked me if I was injured ;_;

At the school that I no longer attend (graduated!) in order to get high honor role, you have to at least get a B+ in one of your activities. Which means if you want to make high honor role, you have to do at least somewhat well in gym.
Also, whether it effects the average or not, it annoys me when I get anything lower than an A on my report card. For other people, it's fine, but for me it's like it's some dirty mark corrupting the rest of the report card, making the entire thing unclean. If other people have it on their report card, I don't care because they still did really well. - -" I have only had one B+ on my report card in the past 3 years, and that was because of Gym. Which really, really annoys me.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers