Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Any Good Wii/DS games out lately? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:47 pm
Elebits is a really cute game, but it's extremely short.
Gyakuten Kenji (Coming out soon)
Rhythm Heaven  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:32 pm
I've been plaing/pwning Avalon Code, a Steampunk(ish...) RPG.
It took me about a week to beat (but only because I got it when it firstly first came out, so there were no guides.) (it came out on March 17th '09, I think)
Its fun imo, challenging puzzle-style dungeons, magic, swords, and a unique plot/idea. There are unlockable romantic events and encounters with an assortment of characters.

Its a lot of fun xD
I'm working on my second way through, getting events and whatnot.

Good game, I highly recommend it xD  

Le Chapeau

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:35 pm
Le Chapeau
It took me about a week to beat (but only because I got it when it firstly first came out, so there were no guides.) (it came out on March 17th '09, I think)
Its fun imo, challenging puzzle-style dungeons, magic, swords, and a unique plot/idea. There are unlockable romantic events and encounters with an assortment of characters.

Its a lot of fun xD

SO MUCH FUN. heart
My only lament is that your character is automatically and forcibly heterosexual.
@LPS: SLAAAAAAM ON!  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:38 pm
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau

Its a lot of fun xD

SO MUCH FUN. heart
My only lament is that your character is automatically and forcibly heterosexual.

INORITE

On my first game I whored Neaki's magin/help button for HOURS to get her to full CP until I found out that she won't love me t~t

Her voice is so sexy~  

Le Chapeau

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:43 pm
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau

Its a lot of fun xD

SO MUCH FUN. heart

INORITE

On my first game I whored Neaki's magin/help button for HOURS to get her to full CP until I found out that she won't love me t~t

Her voice is so sexy~

I did the same thing with Ur. xd
I'll admit, his constant "Need any help?" gets a little irritating after a while.
Who did you end up with as a "love interest?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:45 pm
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau

Its a lot of fun xD

SO MUCH FUN. heart

INORITE

Her voice is so sexy~

I'll admit, his constant "Need any help?" gets a little irritating after a while.

Anwar, like very other girl who plays it xD
However this second time around I'm pulling for either Rempo (because his confession was adorable) or Rex (because even though he's a poisoning, back stabbing, book stealing b*****d, he's just so derned cute! <3)

I thought Ur's voice was sexy, but his eyes kinda creep me out...
So when I farm for CP, I just turn off the sound <3  

Le Chapeau

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:53 pm
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau

Its a lot of fun xD

SO MUCH FUN. heart

INORITE

Her voice is so sexy~

However this second time around I'm pulling for either Rempo (because his confession was adorable) or Rex (because even though he's a poisoning, back stabbing, book stealing b*****d, he's just so derned cute! <3)

Nah, Ur's not that creepy.
Yeah, Rex be cute, in that mischevious kind of way.
I got it on with Nanai. And then discovered that I can be a two-timing b*****d when I simultaneously got it on with Mieli, closely followed by Neaki. xd
So I can be polygamous, and nobody cares. xd
My next playthrough is obviously going to be as female. xd
Also, about midway through the game, I realized that Ur must have the same VA as Robin did for Teen Titans. Not sure I'm right, though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:06 pm
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau

Its a lot of fun xD

SO MUCH FUN. heart

INORITE

Her voice is so sexy~

I got it on with Nanai. And then discovered that I can be a two-timing b*****d when I simultaneously got it on with Mieli, closely followed by Neaki. xd
Also, about midway through the game, I realized that Ur must have the same VA as Robin did for Teen Titans. Not sure I'm right, though.

Robin's voice was so much higher pitched.
And I know xD
My only problem was that I whored with -everyone-, meaning I got night visits from -everyone-, meaning I had a hard time distinguishing voices and I accidentally mistook Valdo for Anwar once DDDDDD;
It was HORRIBLE. He was so sad t~t
After this runthrough I'm doing a dude, and looking forewards to Sylphy, Nanai, and Neaki. I could care less about Meili -_- She annoys me.

I love this game xD  

Le Chapeau

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:21 pm
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau

INORITE

Her voice is so sexy~

And I know xD
My only problem was that I whored with -everyone-, meaning I got night visits from -everyone-, meaning I had a hard time distinguishing voices and I accidentally mistook Valdo for Anwar once DDDDDD;
After this runthrough I'm doing a dude, and looking forewards to Sylphy, Nanai, and Neaki. I could care less about Meili -_- She annoys me.

I love this game xD

It's really funny when you accidentally stumble upon the way to create a unique title for something. I had a ridiculously overpowered accidental Creation Sword about halfway through my first run. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:27 pm
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau

INORITE

Her voice is so sexy~

And I know xD

I love this game xD

It's really funny when you accidentally stumble upon the way to create a unique title for something. I had a ridiculously overpowered accidental Creation Sword about halfway through my first run. xd

Ew, the only thing I hate though are the slide puzzles for the MEtalizes DDDD;
I managed to get the one for Rex's event in Chapter 3, but thats it ._.

I use the Sandy Anwar so I don't have to judgement link everything to get MP D;
/fail  

Le Chapeau

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:34 pm
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau

And I know xD

I love this game xD

/fail

Gasp! gonk
A 3x3 puzzle isn't very difficult, you just need to go at it for a while until you learn the tricks. Anything larger can be made into a 3x3 puzzle by creating one large corner. Do you get what I mean?
Prince Valdo's sword does the same thing (but better), but I forget the name.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:37 pm
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau

And I know xD

I love this game xD

/fail

Gasp! gonk
A 3x3 puzzle isn't very difficult, you just need to go at it for a while until you learn the tricks. Anything larger can be made into a 3x3 puzzle by creating one large corner. Do you get what I mean?
Prince Valdo's sword does the same thing (but better), but I forget the name.

I get too frustrated t~t
I was just moving it around until "Ohay... a pretty doll."
;D
I win~  

Le Chapeau

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:51 pm
super robot taisen - forgot what one but I saw it at gamezilla and it was a do want for the DS

luminous arc 2

Summon Night: Twin Age

the list can go on but right now those are my top 3.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:48 pm
• Hold on, to the moment
There's something brewing in the
sky ________

TWEWY ftw. ಠ_ಠ Gotta love Another Day.
For the Wii, get Okami. Do love. Is amazing. Very much worth it, w/ approx. 25 hr. storlyline and another 15 hrs. of extras and sidequests. Or Super Mario Galaxy. It's a guilty pleasure, but a pleasure nonetheless. <3

________ Oh I feel something
• What'cha feel
boy; the beat?

i'm_____shakin'_____ and _____i'm_____movin'

S o t-t h e-P a n d a

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:43 pm
Wii: No more heroes, Madworld, Excitebots, Punch-Out!!!,Mario Kart, and WarioLand.

DS: ELITE BEAT AGENTS!, KH 358/2 days (if you like the series), Sonic Chronicles, TWEWY, Mario Kart, Kirby Superstar Ultra, and Rythm Heaven. It's a fun game  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff