Red Moon Raising *Gods Realm* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:45 pm
Fate giggled his his unknown region. He glanced down at earth, and saw one of his most beloved friends, Miep Tachibana. He affectionately started to sprinkle words of protection over her, making her immune to all god powers. He sighed and burst into laughter.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:46 pm
"He would have to be killed by some one that would not upset the balance in the world- like a half breed or people with special abilities......"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:54 pm
Shimaru grinned."I think we can come up with someone"He laughed.
He wanted this more than anything in the world.
Fate had taken his job,mocked him,stolen girls from him and the list went on.

Hajime wasn't sure this was the best idea.But it would be nice not to have fate around.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:57 pm
"Okay, i know of a half demon half god we can use...i'll just have to find her.....who else to you think wont undo the balance?"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:02 pm
"They...will...k.k.kill him??" Destiny shook, everthing shook, the whole universe shook"He shall not die, by any demonic force, he shall not die of poison" Her skin turned black and she rose, flying"THEY SHALL NOT KILL HIM!!" she collapsed, and wept for her brother.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:05 pm
"why don't we just kill the both of them?They do go hand in hand."He laughed bitterly.
"They can't kill death,because without me or Hajime,there wouldn't be anything,unless they re-placed us"His smile faded.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:19 pm
Destiny noticed Miep, she prayed that she wouldn't tell any one of her whereabouts. " Please Miep," she sang,"please"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Acheron laughed, "i'm sure of that too, but the human world would be distorted opening our realm up for all the demons and such for the taking!, i'm not saying we cant take em, it'll just be a pain in the butt"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:56 am
~She is crying...why?~ Fate wondered ~Please stop~
It hurt him to see a friend so dear in pain. His mind quickly changed gears. He giggled and turrned a poor bride into a hippo on her wedding day. He was filled with malacious glee, but he still was concerned about his buddy...~Miep, stop it, I'm here for you~ He lit up his infamous cigarette, and waited

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:52 pm
Acheron walked towards the pool of water that allowed the gods to look into the human realm, what he saw surprised him, a young women with long blue/black hair, he was captivated by her, and couldn't stop staring.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:28 pm
Shimaru laughed.
"Well well,isn't she pretty?Go and talk to her~ I'm sure she doesn't bi-"He trailed off.
"What is she?"He looked at her.
He couldn't see her death date."Where the hell is it?"He stared at her.
"Strange"he looked to Acheron.

"What what is-"He trailed off too.
"Where's her date of birth?It's not there."He was weired out by this.
No one had never not been born.It's,unnatural.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:13 pm
Acheron kept his gaze on her, "she is something special, her presence is indeed unnatural......i must meet her!"
she waved his hand and summoned a portal to the human realm, flashing himself into his human form he began to walk through it, "Well Shimaru you coming or not?" he asked before disappearing through the portal.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:09 pm
"I have something to take care of first.I-I mean we'll catch up"He said looking down at his little brother.He put his arm around Hajime's shoulders,and walked off.

He nodded."Have fun Acheron."He smiled.
Hajime looked up to Shimaru.
"What was it that we needed to attend to?"He was confused.

"Nothing,I just have a sneaking suspicion that it we be rude if we messed with his 'to be'"He chuckled.
Shimaru knew that Acheron was going to fall in love with her,he just felt it in his bones.
"I actually have to stop putting of deaths,and start killing"He disappeared.

"Oh.I see"Hajime stopped walking.
"Yeah,Me too"he walked up to a fountain,and disappeared.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:46 pm
~I figured I should post something~ Fate thought, running through trees, playing tag with twelve water nymphs. He laughed with his friends, enjoying the sun on his skin. He glanced down towards earth and decided to have the lottery winner be a rich man who bought the ticket as a joke. He laughed again, but soon stopped feeling as if a friend was in danger. He decided, to be extra safe, to visit his sister, Destiny, so that Miep's protection may be guaranteed.

User Image  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:41 pm
Arcades watched as his son left his realm, shaking his head sat on his throne. "hmmm the next meeting should indeed be interesting"
he'd just come from a meeting to do with his daughter, they were planning to kill her by using Acheron as bait, He rolled his eyes. "it's time to let vexous know the truth about Acheron.............but how to do it" he grinned and laughed evilly.
"oh dear Artemis, could you track down this women for me, the one my.....son! is after, and well have some fun, and spill the beans on who he is while your there!"

((to to let peps know i've spoken to Angelwitch, and Artemis is one of Arcades creations, which is why she so badly wants Acheron
so me and her will be working closely together to make this interesting lolz))  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff