Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:04 am
Takumi gracefully walked over.
"Pour child.I've seen a lot of younglings get 'programmed'.
It's not pretty after they've been set free.They usually become paranoid,very anti social,quicker tempers then a usual vamp.Or the worst of all,emotionless."He spoke as if it was from experience.
"But most kill themselves before getting freed.Quite sad really."
He bent down,his face really close to Larka's.
"She'll be fine with some blood.We should probably get her to a dorm."He snapped his fingers and they were in a rather nice dorm.
He set her down on the bed.
A maid came in.
"Get me my 1961 blood.Not the female.Male,please."He smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 pm
Larka frowned a little, "programed, really...i've heard of such things but how would it be done, i dont really get it" Kneeing beside the bed she continued. "Misa ha i thought you were dead, turns out you were turned" shaking her head, "i thought back then that i could spear them the hurt all the people that i saved, but they've all come back as Vampire, some b*****d is toying with me and i will find out who!"
shaking her head, "thankyou for taking care of her, do you mind if i go hunting before i myself rest" she asked looking up into his handsome face.

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:11 pm
((tl;dr))

A small silver wolfling crept around the edges of the castle. She pawed at the edge of the castle, stopping only to check her surroundings for any signs of danger. She can smell that stuff you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 pm
Larka sniffed the air, "is that a wolf i smell" tilting her head she headed out toward the front doors again, her fangs were extended and she was bloodthirsty, "hm i need to feed and soon" her eyes for starting to turn a shade of red, but she fought the blood lust and tried to sense for some near by humans  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:55 pm
Larka was startled to see a wolf pup outside. The little hound pranced right up to the young vamp and wagged its tail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:10 pm
Larka snized, "sorry little one, i think i'm alergic to you" she said laughing, she nelt down and patted him on the head, "but your so cute not to...to....AHCU! haha not to pat!" nubbing her nose, she started in the dirition where she could sence humans.

((hey Shutter you do know in a role play your only ment to play as your charater, you cant control another character, that means you cant say that i was startled to see you as thats some what controling my charater, dont get me wrong, i'm not angre, i just think you should try not do it, some people hate it, trust me i know, i used to do it to, so i dont find it that much of a problem))  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 pm
The pup looked sad, and started to whimper. She lowered her ears and started to slowly walk away.

((I'm sorry, I just figured that if you walk out side, and see a cute lil' puppy, you would be startled, especially since you were expecting a wolf))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:30 pm
((i knows, it's okay dont be sorry, i was only telling you so if that happens in a role play not in the guild you dont get hammered lolz, and besides Larka to much of an easy going charater to be startled by that, she doesn't really care for the world around her, but she likes cute things XD))

Larka turned at the sound of the whimper, "ahhh see now your making me feel bad" rolling her eyes she scooped the pup up in her arms and begain running toward a village, "hey little guy i need to do something first okay, then we can play" she said smiling, then snized again DX  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:39 pm
The dog barked excitedly and wagged its tail, I love you Larka!! the pup seemed to say.

((Thank you 3nodding I feel as if you are looking after me))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm
Larka giggled at the pup as if she knew what the pup was trying to say,
stopping behind a small house, where three members of a family slept in silence, she placed to pup on the ground, kneeling next to it, she patted it on the head as she spook.
"okay little one i'll be right back, dont go anywhere okay"
she snuck into the house, which was easy because it wasn't locked and moved towards the single room, walking start through the wall she saw a young adult sleeping, leaning over the body she lifted it slightly covering it's mouth as she sank her fangs deep into it's neck.
The body jerked awake and tried to scream but couldn't, but soon fainted
she moaned alitle as the thick warm liquid slid down her throat, careful not to take to much, she laid the body down just where she'd found it.
lightly cutting her wrist she dropped two small drops of her own blood on the fang bites, healing them.
Then she walked through a couple more walls and moved towards to stop where she'd left wolf pup.

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:02 pm
When she returned, the puppy was fast asleep, and whimpering loudly, as if nightmares were haunting it. The pup moaned and started to shake, becoming larger and loosing fur until it became a young woman with red eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:10 pm
Larka raised an eyebrow as the young pup changed, "well well a werewolf, but i did think you were a boy, oh well"
taking the cloak off she wrapped it around the young women and picked her up. "cant let you sleep out here"
now that Larka had fed her eyes had turned back to the light blue shade they usually were.
She began walking slowly back towards the castle, not wanting to wake the small thing.
"so young and already turning, where did you come from little one?"

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 pm
The girl stirred., and woke. She gazed softly into Larka's eyes, "Rahzah Larka, Rahzah Hiltn Larka*", she then shut her eyes softly, and slowly driffted back asleep.

*Love Larka, Love Mamma Larka  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:31 pm
Larka smiled, "i have no idea what you just said, but okay"
they arrived at the castle not long after, she was just gonna walk right through the front door, "oh right i cant do that!"
she opened the door with her feet (talented lolz) and walked passed many small children (vampires), up some stairs and found an empty room.
placing the child on the bed, she covered her with blankets.
"you might be hungry when you wake up, so i'll go get you some food"
leaving the room she closed the door behind her. she sighed aloud and smiled, which was shortly followed by a sneeze!

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 pm
Arsine felt bad about Larka sneezing, her nap had left all pumped up with new energy! She popped out of the blankets (I should mention she's naked) and she ran towards the window, and hopped out.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff