Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:57 am
Profile:
Name: Yuumei
Nickname: Lost one
Parents: Uknown
Title: Rogue
Demon: ((8-tailed wolf demon)) User Image
Village: Otogakure
Bio: Yuumei had grown up in a hrd life condition. He kept his secret away from anybody. Orochimaru found out one day and killed his parents then took him in for experiments. Orochimaru broke part of the seal which lead to different pysical appearance.
Appearance: User Image (( He also has fox ears, a tail, fangs, and long sharpened fingernails that show up when he is threatened))
Threatened Demon Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: Animal I Have Become By: Three Days Grace
Quote: "Why would you want me....I only bring death"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:31 pm
Miku looked at him with shocked eyes again "r-really?" she nodded "i would love to!....er...i mean...if it doesn't trouble you..." she played with the tip of her blackish blue short hair.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:04 pm
A boy ran into Takai,his eyes were wild with fright"H-help me!"he shouted and cowered behind her.

Takai took a glanced back at him then grabbed the hilt of her sword and brought it in front of her. The bandages fell loose and landed in a pile on the ground."Don't worry"she said not even looking back.

Anbu appeared in front of them"Who are you?"The leader asked her.

"I'm the Demon of the Hidden Mist...Takai Momochi!"she yelled then sprinted towards them at lightning speed. She slashed and hacked at them and in 10 min. they were all dead. She whiped the blood on the ground and fixed the bandages back on her sword then swung it on her back"You ok, kid?"she asked.

The boy looked at her wide-eyed."Y-yea I'm fine"he stuttered."I'm Yuumei"He then said and bowed.

She bowed back equally"You already know me"she said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:24 pm
Profile:
Name: Nao
Nickname: Lady Hydrangea
Parents:unknown
Title: unknown
Demon: ( 1-9 tails): 2-tailed fox
User Image
Village:Konahagakure
Bio:There she stood.. Her face was a calm as the water, yet her eyes... Her golden eyes, the gold dragons eyes, bruned a hole right through me. T-this couldnt be the one i had been sent to kill....
Nao is a very secure character. She doesn't like people going into her personal business unless she knows them really well. She likes to keep the fact that she is not a Demon even though she is.
Appearance:User Image
Theme Song:unbreakable by Flyleaf
Quote: "The more closer you get to my heart the more pain you will end up feeling...." and " anyone that gets near ends up leaving so why would you want to love me!!!!????"

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:36 pm
Nao was just walking aimlessly around not caring where she was going. She heard some voices and could smell blood. "ch." she clutched the hilt of her sword and slowly walked over to the direction only to see 2 unfamiliar people one of which was a demon like her and the other carrying a large sword that resembled Zabuza Momochi. Nao sighed with relief and loosened the grip of her sword.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:51 pm
hehehehe...... it's no trouble at all i just have to ask lord hokage if it's ok and knowing him........... he's ok with anything *sigh* .............. *notices someone coming and with blinding speed has a kunai at the ready and has Akumagan activated*
*inner thoughts: this person............. who is it and more importantly........ why do i detect a bijuu is coming this way?*
*appears behind Nao with kunai at the ready*
who r u? and why do u carry the presence of a bijuu on u?  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:18 pm
Nao un-sheathed her sword quickly when she felt a presence. The tip of her sword was at his neck. She merely tilted her head her gold dragon like eyes narrowed "hmmp, before asking the name of someone shouldn't you give out yours first?" she said in a calm tone her facial expression remained calm.she pushed the tip of her sword more barely touching his skin "i really don't like it when people say i have the presence of a demon."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:26 pm
Takai walked over to them"Hey calm down everybody!"she said then pointed to her bloodstained clothes"I already have enough blood shed!"

Yuumei glanced nervously at them all and continued hiding behind Takai. "Who are all these people?!?"he thought. His similar golden eyes continued to look around.  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:45 pm
Nao sheathed her sword back "your right...i guess i was just thinking to quickly" she responded to Takai bowing slightly to show respectfulness. Nao then felt a similar presence, she shot a sharp look at Yuumei "you..." her gold dragon like eyes blinking quickly "your a demon aren't you..." she said in a cold tone.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:50 pm
Yuumei shrank back from her glare"Y-yea,why do you ask?"he asked.

Takai bowed back.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:52 pm
Miku quickly followed after Ryoku and looked at the scene with a confused look  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:52 pm
my apologies........ i'm ryoku i'm a anbu of the hidden leaf village and what r u talking about? i'm not a demon  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:55 pm
Nao glanced over at Ryoku "i'm not talking about you..." she faced back at Yuumei "no reason...its just...i don't understand how you can admit the fact you are one..."her expression softened a bit "but...you are still young...so you wouldn't understand.."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:59 pm
*turns away then i fall to my knees as if somethingelse took control over my body* -the sky turned an ominous black and my shadow took another form-
whats...... happening to me?!
unknown voice: the contract is done
me; what........ contract? *in pain* i don't....... understand?
unknown voice: that's because ur clan was destoryed when they sealed my spirit into ur body u little brat!!!!
me: what ....r...u...talking about?
unknown voice: ur clan was responsible in resurrecting me and for ur memory.............. now i can release ur memories and make remember ur past and what u did to ur clan
me: *eyes widen with terror* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unknown voice: thats right u killed ur own clan and now our contract is complete............. ur my new host Ryoku Tatsumori keeper of me........ The Ten-Tailed Demon Dragon  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:54 pm
Nao's eyes went wide,her golden eyes darted to Ryoku "i sense a demon in him...." she muttered her expression went blank as she heard him yell out in pain .

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff