Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 am
(Hey, sorry, but I changed the picture for my character. The new one seems to suit it better. Oh, and, Becca? I'm ignoring you.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:51 pm
(I'll stop calling you Peepee.. I'm sorry Peppy!!!!!! I loooooove you!!!!!(not realy....) I was only being a joker!!!!!!!!! *huggles* I'm sorry crying gonk sweatdrop emo wahmbulance cry exclaim
FOOOORRRRRRRGIIIIIIVE MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:31 am
(kk, oh! and i changed my dude on my skeleton... check it out... ill see if i can a pic...)

Renold dropped the body of a gaurd. His heavy armor hit the ground with a loud thud. The forest was good for his kind of work. The night covered Renolds movement towards teh city. "I am unseen as death..." he said, making his way past a patrol of gaurdsmen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:06 pm
Iseck sat in the tavern of a town drinking their strongest ale, it didn't affect her, it was like water. every one in the tavern was looking at her and sneering, once a man walked up to her and asked if she would do a little dance. theythought she was a pixie elf, an entertaner, she was the same size and those stupid monsters... but instead of correcting the poor man, she took the axe off her back. "do you want me to dance?" she asked, and she swung her axe in a wide circle cutting all of the chairs in half. and slicing the man's hand. The tavern keeper kicked her out like she was a large cat being throne out. she just sat there on the dirt road, hoping that some gaurd would take her to prison where she could at least have some good ale.
(MMMMmmmmm ALE....)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:22 am
Renold jumped over teh city walls, looking around to make sure he was not spotted. He looked to see a gnome sitting outside a tavern, arms crossed and angry looking. Renold came up behind her and put a dagger to her throat. "Scream, and your a dead woman," he hissed in her ear. "What is your problem, shorty?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:10 am
Iseck snorted at the tall man who put the knife to her throat, "stupid tavern aint got no good ale... stuipid humman thought I was a pixie elf! I showed him..." she mummbled somthing more about the ale. "so what's your problem and why do you intend on comming up behind por women and putting knifes to their throats?" she asked with finality. she didn't struggle she didn't care that she could be about to die, "and if your going to kill me, kill me honorably... kill me while I'm drunk."
(Mmmmmmmmmm ALE!!!!!!(XD))  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Renold pulled the knife away and threw a bottle at her. "If you need some work, i can pay yo in all the ale you want..." he said. "Meet me at the grdens at midnight tomorrow if your interested," he siad, beofroe climbing up a wall and onto teh roofs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:51 pm
Iseck looked at the bottle and drank deeply from it, as if it was watter and she was in a desert and hadn't seen water for weeks. the ale filled her and buzzed her, making her happy... it was good dwarven ale, with a hint of an elfen spice...
(MMMMMMMMMMmmmmm ale)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:52 pm
(my gf is an alcholholic.... crap)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:33 pm
El Loopy
(lol.)

Syromoc entered the the throne room just as the king had requested. (Hey, do you think the king needs a name?) "What is it that you wanted, my Lord?" The king straightened up in his seat, "There seems to be a problem in Haslyn. The citizens have refused to pay their taxes, and when the guards I assigned to them used force, the townspeople retaliated. I don't know where they received such a large source of weaponry from, but I want you to go settle things. You may use force if necessary." "Yes, sir. Understood." Syromoc made a bow, then exited the room, "Calling on me to do a task as simple as this? Things certainly are dull compared to what they used to be. But then again, this may cause others to rebel, and an uprising will occur. If that's the case, I'll be able to kill without limit."  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:53 pm
(teh kings name is Krasin. Thats why its called te Empire of Krasin)

Renold jumped onot a battlement and threw a knife. If caught a gaurd in teh neck. As teh soldier fell, Renold took off for his cabin. He grabbed teh insignia ring off of the gaurd captian, and sped off, virtualy undetectable.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:57 pm
(That's all I needed to hear. You could have clarified that in the OP. I didn't know if the country was named after a past ruler or not. =l )  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:37 pm
Peppy Lemur
El Loopy
(lol.)

Syromoc entered the the throne room just as the king had requested. (Hey, do you think the king needs a name?) "What is it that you wanted, my Lord?" The king straightened up in his seat, "There seems to be a problem in Haslyn. The citizens have refused to pay their taxes, and when the guards I assigned to them used force, the townspeople retaliated. I don't know where they received such a large source of weaponry from, but I want you to go settle things. You may use force if necessary." "Yes, sir. Understood." Syromoc made a bow, then exited the room, "Calling on me to do a task as simple as this? Things certainly are dull compared to what they used to be. But then again, this may cause others to rebel, and an uprising will occur. If that's the case, I'll be able to kill without limit."

9I'm only an alcholholic if it's good... like a smoothie... or ale... XD naw just kidding....but... yhea...............................0

(huggs peppy)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:40 pm
Iseck smiled happily buzzed, she stood up and went back into the tavern and said she was sorry, she went to the tavern keeper asking if she could have a room, naturaly, she was given the smallest room.
(YAAAAY RUNNON SENTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 am
Syromoc went up the spiral staircase that led to his quarters. He opened the door and called out, "Engrath, we've been assigned a task." The wyvern raised, then shook itself awake. Syromoc outfitted Engrath in it's usual crimson armor, then mounted it. "Our job lies to the south. How we are to take care of the situation, I am not certain. We'll attempt to negotiate, but if they're intent on dying, we'll give them what they want." Engrath let a small roar in agreement then took off.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff