Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:19 pm
OberFeldwebel
Sgt Buckner

Dogs? Remember the Malinois?

You can train any fast moving dog that stuff.

Hmm... I'd get Siberian Huskies.

A dog that kind of looks like a wolf charging at you with the, "I'm gonna tear off yer arm!" look on their face would be priceless.
Especially with them in a pack.
If you're gonna do that, ******** it, just buy a wolf. I'm pretty sure 'wolf' is an AKC recognized breed. I knew a couple that had a pair of them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:22 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Sgt Buckner

A dog that kind of looks like a wolf charging at you with the, "I'm gonna tear off yer arm!" look on their face would be priceless.
If you're gonna do that, ******** it, just buy a wolf. I'm pretty sure 'wolf' is an AKC recognized breed. I knew a couple that had a pair of them.

Bringing a Siberian Husky to Southern California is a death sentence for it.

I have a lab  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:25 pm
Sgt Buckner
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Sgt Buckner

I have a lab
I know people out here who have black CHOWS for chrissake. I think a Husky could live.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:29 pm
Sgt Buckner
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Sgt Buckner

I have a lab

Well, I live in Minnesota.

In the summer they can nap in the freezer. wink
Nah, I'll just have to run the air conditioner whenever it's insanely hot.

I'm sure you have to have a specific fence and a license for 'exotic' pets to have Wolves.

Also, I'm sure that when Wolves get a taste of blood they... may get a bit unruly.
I wouldn't care if they tore an attacker to shreds, I just wouldn't want them to bite me.
Well, I would care if they did tear one to shreds, but that's only if they do it in the house and get blood all over.

Fence must be sunk in the ground to prevent digging, and the top of the fence must be enclosed as well to prevent climbing.
And yes, I've seen a dog climb a fence.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:22 pm
OberFeldwebel
Sgt Buckner
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Sgt Buckner

I have a lab

I'm sure you have to have a specific fence and a license for 'exotic' pets to have Wolves.

Also, I'm sure that when Wolves get a taste of blood they... may get a bit unruly.
I wouldn't care if they tore an attacker to shreds, I just wouldn't want them to bite me.
Well, I would care if they did tear one to shreds, but that's only if they do it in the house and get blood all over.

Fence must be sunk in the ground to prevent digging, and the top of the fence must be enclosed as well to prevent climbing.
Actually, these two dogs lived in a travel trailer. Probably weren't pure wolf though, as that's illegal in the US. Endangered animals and whatnot.

Wikipedia says wolves learn extremely quickly how to get out of enclosures of any kind. Also that they'll attack their owners every so often as an attempt to gain dominance. Perhaps not the best pet then. I did find the Czech Wolfdog though, which looks quite a lot like a wolf, but is far more sociable.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:28 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Sgt Buckner
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Sgt Buckner

I have a lab

Actually, these two dogs lived in a travel trailer. Probably weren't pure wolf though, as that's illegal in the US. Endangered animals and whatnot.

Wikipedia says wolves learn extremely quickly how to get out of enclosures of any kind. Also that they'll attack their owners every so often as an attempt to gain dominance. Perhaps not the best pet then. I did find the Czech Wolfdog though, which looks quite a lot like a wolf, but is far more sociable.

Yeah, Wolves are predators. Predators are usually really ******** smart.
Or at least the good predators are.

Yeah, they would test dominance all the time, which is why I would be wary about letting them chow down on an attacker.
They would probably see it as a meal and if they're eating first, they're dominant.
I wouldn't want to try and stop them.

Anyway, my uncle had Siberian Huskies, one of the ones that they had was probably part Wolf being that it couldn't bark and only howled.

Wow, yeah, those Czech Wolfdogs look pretty close to a Wolf.  

OberFeldwebel

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:30 pm
Thank you for hijacking my thread guys  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:10 pm
Sgt Buckner

I have noticed after about day three after thread creation every thread gets hijacked in here xp lol  

war_junky 91

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:43 pm
war_junky 91
Sgt Buckner

I have noticed after about day three after thread creation every thread gets hijacked in here xp lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We should put this under our cool guild picture.

Or, this one.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:12 pm
OberFeldwebel
LOL@stopsign  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:15 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
LOL@stopsign

Yeah, it's funny.

If I was to hijack a car I'd steal a stop sign and place it on the road and wait for a car to come by.

Like in Hogan's Heroes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:04 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
LOL@stopsign

Yeah, it's funny.

If I was to hijack a car I'd steal a stop sign and place it on the road and wait for a car to come by.

Like in Hogan's Heroes.
You know, you can't expect them to get held up by every Sop and Yeld sign.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Barru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:38 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
LOL@stopsign

Yeah, it's funny.

Like in Hogan's Heroes.
You know, you can't expect them to get held up by every Sop and Yeld sign.

Yeah, I know.
If a bunch of cars keep blowing through the stop I'd probably drop a tree across the road, but in that picture I see no trees. Nothing bigger than a small shrub.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff