Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 pm
(No biggie. At least you are here now.)

Dee looked to Keiko and said, "Hey there, Keiko. Wow, its been forever since I have seen you. I bet you don't even remember me. I am Vegeta's wife. Since Bulma had gotten divine punishment from trying to poison Vegeta to kill him, Vegeta thought it best to wed me and he's been happy ever since. Well, sort of. Right now is tough times for him. He's so bored its scary."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:00 pm
She smiled seeing Dee and went over to her, "I remember you" she said and went to hug her, "I'm a lot stronger now almost as strong as Gohan and my dad" Keiko powered up just a bit letting her powerlevel soar so Dee could use her scouter to see what it was. "I wonder where my dad is?" she asked.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:16 pm
Dee replied, "That's a very good question. He is on the planet, I know that much. Or rather, he's supposed to be. I hadn't sent him anywhere. You may find him in the restaurant eating if anywhere. You know how he loves to eat. If he isn't in Blade's bar, then come back and see me. I will then send a search party to find him. Okay? Oh, and by the way, you are much stronger than you were than the last time I saw you. Good job."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm
Terry had been getting used to the gravity of Vegetasai by doing the easiest thing he knew how to do. He took a tour of Vegetasai solo walking. As he was walking past the security lookout station, he was able to hone in on his ki-reading abilities and before anything was spotted on the radar, Terry climbed the tower and spoke to Goku who had been asleep.

"Yo, guard!" Terry shouted in Goku's ear, thinking that Kakkorot was the real guard not knowing there wasn't an actual guard, "Go warn our queen of two ships approaching. One of them contains my brother and the other an evil saiyan. I think our enemy is finally making their move!"

(Who plays as Goku in here?)  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Surpreme Commander Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:17 am
Lesune watched in awe as two ships approached.
" Wonder what this is all about."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:10 pm
Dee had been too busy in the bar to notice of the impending danger. She was really just glad that Vegeta wasn't harmed too badly by that traitor Avadross. Yet, she had to wonder why Viper and Kakorota haven't made their moves yet. She knew they had both Andy and Raditz under their control, and yet, as of late, she had not heard a thing about if they were ever going to attack.

From Goku's last report, the evil saiyans were gathering an army too difficult for the good saiyans to handle.

Dee had even begun recruiting other races to help her, and yet, nobody has responded. As a saiyan queen, she felt that Vegetasai was going to have a repeat of the past if other soldiers did not help out.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:48 pm
Lesune walked forward toward the queen.
" Excuse me, but did I her that correctly? You need troops?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:29 pm
Dee nodded. She asked, "What was Goku doing? He was supposed to be the lookout for any foreign saiyan ships. Did you see any ships approaching? If you did, how many did you see?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:33 pm
"Goku didn't move, he just stood there. Yes. There were surprisingly only 2. And I can help you out with the troop thing."
Lesune started chuckling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 pm
"Two huh?" Dee closed her eyes for a moment to tune in her psychic abilities. Like Bardock, Dee can tune into visions, except unlike Bardock, she can use those visions like ESP. She can see who is approaching ahead of time.

She recognized Raditz right away, but she did not recognize Andy. She then opened her eyes and said, "All right, Lesune, you get your first battle mission lucky you. One of the foreigners approaching is Kakkorot's older brother Raditz. Raditz is, unfortunately our enemy. He would have been our ally if it weren't for that other saiyan that is with him."

She sighed, then she said, "I want you to eliminate Raditz, but not the other saiyan. Allow the other saiyan to continue his path. He may be here to see his brother Terry."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 pm
" As you wish my queen."
Lesune rushed outside to face Raditz.
" Andy i've no buisness with you, but Raditz... Surrender, or prepare to die." ( I really hope no one is controlling Raditz!)
Lesune struck an awesome fighting pose, then fired his Bond Crusher Attack; a personally developed technique. And it of course trapped Raditz. " Now lets see how long it takes you to get free."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:01 pm
(Darkred is controlling Raditz. So, no god-modding. You must give Raditz a chance to dodge or say something. You cannot just grab him and expect it to succeed.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:02 pm
( What hsppens if he dosen't post back? )
Lesune called back his attack, regaining his lost energy, then prepared for his 5 Second Beam.

"Raditz!!! Are you just going to stand there?! Fight me now!!!"
Lesune continued to charge his chi, building up to full speed and power. He pulled a scouter out of his pocket and stared at his own power level, it was 17,000;" better than nothing I suppose.
Still, I wish it was higher than that."

*edited by empress dee*

Please do not double post, thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm
(he will or he gets booted from the guild for causing the guild to go dead. I shall remind him to post.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out