Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pollvolution: The Revolutionary Poll Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Poll, Community, Friends, Random, Contests 

Reply Main Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself!
  Do it!
View Results

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:11 pm
My name is Willow, and I'm Kittywitch's older sister (yes really)

I am 29, self employed and live in New Hampshire.

I like comics, cartoons, manga, anime, roleplay, roses, kareoke, ice tea music, dancing and food I didn't have to make myself.

I don't like hypocrites, or people who think being nasty and argumentative is funny.

My vocabulary greatly exceeds my ability to spell.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:27 pm
"Y'all know me. Know how I make a livin'." I'm Ghostbuster1 or Ghosty for short. I'm 24 and hopelessly addicted to Gaia. I hail from the greatest city in the world New York City. I'm a proud American and conservative. I'm pretty damned funny and have a thing for sarcasm. If you want to dig more into my background, check out my profile or stalk me on Facebook.  

Ghostbuster1
Crew

Conservative Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

non-king 3mo

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:38 pm
Hey, I'm non-king 3mo. Most people call me 3mo. I'm in the midwest, in land of too much water. I'm 14. I hate horrible grammar, beggars, and ignorant extremists. I like candy, my zune, and kicking back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:49 pm
Ghostbuster1
"Y'all know me. Know how I make a livin'." I'm Ghostbuster1 or Ghosty for short. I'm 24 and hopelessly addicted to Gaia. I hail from the greatest city in the world New York City. I'm a proud American and conservative. I'm pretty damned funny and have a thing for sarcasm. If you want to dig more into my background, check out my profile or stalk me on Facebook.
It's not stalking! I'm just looking out for you all the time. 3nodding  

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ghostbuster1
Crew

Conservative Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm
Cherry_slushy
Ghostbuster1

I now feel less safe... xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:08 pm
Ghostbuster1
Cherry_slushy
Ghostbuster1

I now feel less safe... xp
mad Hey! I can at least navigate you safely across the street.  

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Chocolate Cheesepuff

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:54 am
Aloha! biggrin
I am Chocolate Cheesepuff and people call me CC mrgreen
I am 16 and I live in Surrey, England (not the Canada Surrey sweatdrop ) and I don't have a job yet but planning to get one after my final exams biggrin biggrin so I can finally afford useless things (but is a uber necessity for me xd ) like manga and copic markers hahah xd xd
And i like writing in orange fonts but since the rules said it was impossible to read....then...*sobs*  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:22 pm
Ayo. ;] I'm Owl, and I was formerly a member of Gaia (peppyrazzle), but I got hacked. :c
I like a lot of things, like photography, percussion, and Necrophagist. <:3

<3#$%%*

cosmic owl

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:33 pm
Welcome all~  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:02 pm
Name's Tybalt (yes really) and I'm alot ruder on the internet than real life.
I like my girlfriend, dungeons and dragons, pretty much all tabletop roleplay, LARP, and playing the organ.
I lurk.  

TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25

PixieFlytte

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Hey!!

I'm a mule of a reg ^^

Some of you know who I am and some of you don't (I sure hope). Let's not ruin the fun of it mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:58 pm
I'm Rowan. I'm nasty but in mostly grammatical way. With lots of sarcasm.

I like fashion, music, and hearts.  

Rowan Birch

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:01 pm
Yay! Welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:46 pm
I am Kain Necron. At least, to all of you, I am. I'm a 22 year old college grad with a full time job. So needless to say, I won't be on much. I'll probably mostly stalk the roleplay section (as that's what I do), but feel free to message me. I'm usually on from 7-10 Pacific Standard Time (-8 GMT).

I love my music, and listen from Classic Rock up to Heavy Metal. My favorite classic rock bands are The Who, Rush, Boston, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Creedence Clearwater Revival. for Metal, I like Disturbed, Metallica, Megadeth, and some Judas Priest and Slayer. Other bands include Queen, Pink Floyd, Scorpions, Styx... the list goes on and on.

I enjoy roleplaying practically more than anything else, and that's what I do when I'm on Gaia. I play video games when I'm not doing that, while enjoying what time I have with my fiancee, RoseRose.

Well, this has bored you all long enough, so I'll cut it off here.  

Kain456

Lonely Seeker

10,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

annador

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:57 am
PixieFlytte
Hey!!

I'm a mule of a reg ^^

Some of you know who I am and some of you don't (I sure hope). Let's not ruin the fun of it mrgreen

lol, the extremely annoying series of "guess who" games....

On to a different note, I am annador, as my username says...
I live in the state that is Toon and Doozi's neighbor to the south. I don't usually post my age, though some of the crew and regs know what it is. I don't like making introductions. Most people just call me Anna on here now, and I don't really care what you call me, so long as you don't capitalize my username. mad it tis just a pet peeve of mine. Also, I have many different words in my dictionary, but just can't spell them right. xp Love you spellcheck!~

Oh, if you want to find out more about me, you can always stalk visit my profile sometime!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff