Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Main deck
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:45 pm
lol its ok. we're not bother by crazy people. the truth id we're all a little crazy  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:11 pm
I know for sure that I am..^^ yay another gothic otaku!!! I love sushi too!!! lol. I'm a dude, but I still think Gothic Lolita looks cool, but I'm not a drag queen so I stick with trench coats...lol. I need a pair of goggles to pull off steampunk though... xd  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:36 pm
i want the lyndexer's journal thingy. for the googles.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:43 am
Long Yue
I know for sure that I am..^^ yay another gothic otaku!!! I love sushi too!!! lol. I'm a dude, but I still think Gothic Lolita looks cool, but I'm not a drag queen so I stick with trench coats...lol. I need a pair of goggles to pull off steampunk though... xd
User Image

User Image

Yup. Goggles really complete the steampunk look for some reason...but that's just my opinion. And hooray for Gothic Lolita!!! I once got scolded for being in an anti-Gothic/Lolita thread....xDDD I didn't leave though... twisted

User Image

Ghost of Ryuu2

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:01 am
Ghost of Ryuu2
Long Yue
User Image

User Image

Yup. Goggles really complete the steampunk look for some reason...but that's just my opinion. And hooray for Gothic Lolita!!! I once got scolded for being in an anti-Gothic/Lolita thread....xDDD I didn't leave though... twisted

User Image

i dont really have any problem with any of the houndreads of different styles. though i DONT like emo. it just seems to have been snatching the few depressing things from other styles. goth is like the original emo, right?

btw whats an otaku?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:23 pm
Well, I may as well introduce myself. My name is Michael in real life, but I also like Roland. Actually, I prefer Roland. My favorite color is blue, my typing color is brown. For anyone who may have, for some reason, seen me in another RP, you know that even though I am not online often, it's worth waiting for me when I am. I haven't had time to sit down and read manga or watch anime lately, but I'm a big fan, mainly of the Outlaw Star types. I like Pokemon, deal with it. I like Twilight, I don't like it a lot, and I don't plan on spending any money on it. I hope to God that I am not offending any Twilight fans because I've been run out of guilds and forums for that comment before. For Naidun, because he has seen my thread in a certain guild, I hope you know that that is the only time and place I will do that kind of thing. I'm a little nuts, and I don't find many things awkward, so please bear with me in those times where I may come off as rude or crude. If I offend you, just tell me and I'll stop. In short, I'm an ok RPer, I'm literate, I read any chance that I get, and I can read at awesome speeds, I love Stephen King's works, but not all of them, and there are a few other things about me that I don't want to mention yet, and there are many more things that you'll just have to find out~

Zephynoir

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:24 pm
-blushes- Seeing as this is my first time in a guild I probably should introduce myself. My name is Jazmyn though I prefer Yumi. Calling me Jazzy will result in a non-responsive state. I am very shy at times and very out going at others. Long Yue invited me to Steampunks today and I am still not exactly sure what this guild is about. I love to rp and commonly play a neko/succubus... I am 16 years old, 5'2", color changing eyes and dark brown hair. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:27 pm
welcome. and the guikd is mainly like a chatterbox. post whatever u like.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:33 pm
Nya~ Okks. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:09 pm
I'm glad you accepted it, and I hope you have fun on here, the people on here are pretty nice.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:17 pm
Right then. I'm a guy, I'm 17 and I live in Hawaii (No joke!) On the Island of Kaua'i. So..yeah. I'm into reading, writing(like short stories and poems ETC) I play the bass guitar and..all and all am made of awesome! (*ego grows another inch...lol*)

OH! And right My name is Erik! *WAVE!*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:29 pm
First of all WELCOME ONBOARD!

Second. im the captain, i decide who is awesome. and you have to earn it.
i know most people here since before so they are awesome. but oh well im pretty easily entertained so earning my respect aint that hard  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:30 pm
Hi, I'm Lainie. :]
Here's some random, but basic facts about myself:
My friends started calling me Ili a while ago, because of the three letters in the middle of my username, and I actually prefer it. It's easier to type out, rather than Lainie or Troilism. I'm sixteen, and from England, accent and all, but I moved to the States when I was about ten. I'm into RPing, all types. I've been on Gaia for almost six years, so I've seen it all. I am very literate. I'm quite open and friendly, it's pretty hard to get on my bad side. I only recently discovered Steampunk, and I have to say, it's quite interesting. I'm glad Naidun created a guild dedicated to it. :]
I'm a lover of the arts: literature, music, and photography, mainly. I do not have a religion.
Uhm. Hmm. That's about it; if there's anything else anyone wants to know, don't hesitate to ask! <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:56 am
Yay! Welcome to the guild everyone! ^^
Oh and by the way, Nai, google the term Okaku...then you'll understand, its hard to put into words...lol

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:03 pm
aha. anime/manga fans  
Main deck

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items