Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ghosts Are Among You Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:46 am
The mother sputters and stands up quickly, as if she could have seen Rosemary before the blackout. "You Killed MY DAUGHTER!!" She screamed out into the air.

Rosemary floats towards the woman "No..you did" she whispered "A Kill for a kill!" she shouted and everything that was glass exploded, sending glass shards everywhere. Rosemary floats out of the room and outside, staring straight ahead, her fingers dripping with the same substance as before expect there seemed to be more "She will die soon." she stated to herself, not noticing Richard was there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:01 pm
(Ah, yes. I wonder if that's what I'll call him. That's the first name I had him use, but...)

He changes form into what he calls Richard and the power starts returning to the lights. He walks out to her, forgetting he floated before, then suddenly remembering before he came into view. He stops, worried that he may do something to give away his true intentions and goes above the houses to watch from the sky. But, all he can see now are the houses, the people and Rosemary. He has become so centered on the pain he causes that he can only see those that stand out to him. Were it not for him floating right by her, if he had not been in the same air as her ghostly moan, he never would have even seen here, had she been right in front of him.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:11 pm
(lolz, names are easy and almost always forgotten)

Rosemary looks around slowly before floating away from the house and down the street, dress swaying with her movements. "Pain..." she moaned, eyes turning fully red "Must cause....more...pain" she sees a house with its lights on and starts to float towards it, eyes distant and lips curled in a scowl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:40 pm
(Yeah. Ah, hmm... This looks to be a chance to go to the main storyline with the people in the house. If you want to get the two of them into the house now, we can, but then we'll have to wait for the others to come defend themselves.)

He follows pace behind her coming up to the house.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 pm
(yeah, we could, like jus wander around inside the house until Lance n King reply)
Rosemary floats straight through the door and takes a look around, taking in the furniture and her face becomes normal again as the house reminded her of her own house before her death.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:56 pm
He thought that it would be best to NOW use the motherly ghost figure he used earlier for only about 1/8th of a post. I mean about three minutes. Yeah... He changed and tried to think of her history as he floated down into the younger boy's bedroom.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:14 pm
Rosemary looks inside the kitchen, examining everything before floating out and into the living room where she turned on and off the television before going to the master bedroom and opening and closing the drawers before walking towards the window and looking out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:46 am
The man of the house returned from work mid day. Opening up the door quickly. He made his way inside. It had been a several mile drive from work to his house. He had a Hardees bag in his hand. He set the bag down on the table. It was full of burgers for his wife and two children. Though, he felt like sitting down at this moment. He would let them know that supper was here when he saw them. He made his way through the kitchen, through the dinning room and into the family room. He reclined in his favorite chair. Just gazing blankly for a moment. It felt quite good to just sit and relax.

The misses was off with her sister. There was no indication of what time she would return home.

His youngest daughter was off at some friends house. She rarely liked to stay at home. Always off riding her bike. Though, the youngest favorite activity. Was hanging out at her friends houses. Though, she was somewhat active in after school sports on occasion. Right now, all the youngest had was time for homework and play. Though play was often the priority unfortunately.

His eldest son was in his teens. He really wasn't all that old. This figure was into some sort of spiritualism. Which the father frequently had protested in the past. At this point however. He had resolved not to speak about the subject. He certainly didn't have the talent of his mother. Which was a skilled spiritualist that did palm reading. On occasion even an occasional ghost reading. Which he didn't understand in the least. He thought the other thing that had to do with ghosts. Was speaking with the dead. Which was an odd concept in itself.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:39 am
Rosemary decided that nobody was coming anytime soon so she left the room and wandered down the hall, dress sliding against the carpeted area as she floats, her dripping sharp fingernails were scratching against the walls she passed. She sighs and cold air spread from her to the room before vanishing. She turns and sees a man and a smile played at her lips. She stated where she was, hidden from his view but her cold self he could feel "Man....alone...." she whispered before slowly floating towards him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:13 pm
The woman form he was using went to find if anyone was there and to locate Rosemary. He saw her floating towards the man, but he had seen the rest of the house. These people could have so much done to them. He knew this would be great to bleed out, in a manner of speaking. She stopped Rosemary and demanded in an angry voice, "What are you doing in my house?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:45 pm
"I..didnt see....you anywhere....here.." Rosemary stated while stopping and turning towards the women "I've....come....for fun..." she smiles before her smile turns to a frown "Dont.....judge me..." she crossed her arms, staring at the women with narrowed eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:07 pm
( I'm going to ask that everyone play this semi-realistically. That means no killing humans as though you are in there plain, you are not. Any interaction with the living. Requires you to absorb some sort of energy. You can steal it from the humans or from heat. Whatever you choose, you do not have an infinite source).

The man suddenly felt a cold shiver down his spine. His first thought was that a window was open. So, he turned to his left. Looking at a window that just happened to be open. He walked over to it closing the window. Though the cold air in the room did not subside. At this point, he started walking toward the kitchen. Coffee was what he needed. The temperature had dropped from what he thought was the wind. The man walked through the dinning room into the kitchen. He grabbed a hold of a coffee pot. Which was sitting in his coffee maker on the counter. Bringing it over to the sink. He filled the glass container up to the eight line. Then brought the thing over. Setting it back down where it was. Then he picked up the filter from the machine. Walking a few steps across the kitchen. To throw the used coffee filter into the garbage. Which was sitting in the corner next to the door leading into the kitchen. Throwing the thing into the garbage. The man then walked back over to replace the filter with a new one. Taking a few spoonfuls of coffee grounds from a Folgers tin. He poured the coffee grounds into the filter. Which was already resting in the machine. Before flipping the machine on. He wiped his forehead slightly. With the soft part of his right arm. There was a bead of sweat resting uncomfortably on his forehead. Even though it was cold in this house. His forehead itched slightly. So he brought his right hand up to his forehead. Scratching for a moment with his finger nails. He then sat down on a chair in the kitchen. As he waited for the coffee to finish brewing.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:43 pm
(Sorry. I thought I was.)

"This is my house. If you come for fun, I don't mind, but I don't let strangers into my house. And what exactly kind of fun are you after?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:56 pm
Rosemary shrugs and leans against the wall, only to have floated through it and then she chuckles and floats back through the wall "My..... bad." she looks at the woman "Nothing..." her blue lips smile innocently  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 am
The eldest son of the family. Came through the door only thirty minutes after his dad. Though, he didn't know anyone was home at this time. He was dressed in black leather. With a chain hanging from his outfit dangling in the air loosely down to his knuckles. His hair was all yet black and spiked. With an old white t-shirt. Dark-Blue Levis jeans. With a pair of white socks and a pair of black boots on his feet. He wore a small silver cross. That was pinned to the right front breast pocket of his jacket. His eyes were a dark-green. He just stomped through the room quickly. He was making his way to the kitchen to get a snack. Though, the teen stopped for a moment. He looked right at the two ghosts in his house. Then, with a casual but intentionally dark sounding tone. He said, "sup"?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff