Fate-J

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:21 pm
Chaosctrl
3. I think Asians are adorable.

ReallyO.O Yay!! Hahaha blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:40 pm
Fate-J
Moonlight_HuangHou
1. Um...I can do what J said. Crack different parts of your body.

Hi-5! Hahah, my mum laughs at me when i accidentally crack some parts of my body._. She finds it amusing._. But its embarassing when it happens in a quiet place where everyone are like together in a room right? Cause they think Im a freak sad

lol *high five*
My mom is the opposite. She thinks it's gross. XD I agree that it is embarrassing when its completely quiet and it happens though. lol  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:51 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Quote:
Moonlight: 4. My dad is a pro tailor. He's worked for movie stars, popular people, neiman marcus, and now Saks. He is also a freelancer and very very skilled. My mom used to not work except her night job for fun. Now she works day once I got a job too.

*stares in dumbfounded amazement* eek

Fashion design I think would be fun...or costume design....if I hadn't gone into illustration it probably would have been fashion. Good luck to you! Any schools in mind?

Perhaps one day you'll have your own line of cloths and we'll be unknowingly wearing them..... 3nodding
lol Maybe! I'm just going to go to community college then transfer b/c I'm still kind of uncertain. But if I do what my dad does quickly I can start at where he's at instead of small you know? So I have to make up my mind now mom says. I'll just go in as "Undecided" and get my basics like english, science, ect...out of the way and try a few tailoring things then decide for sure what I really want as a career. B/c I was changing around a lot before. First I said animation then I said something in the medical field like a nurse or doctor and now I'm going for my dad's line of work. XD
At the moment I'm still working at that office job I have and I can also go for college for that. They pay for business courses and certain other courses for you
(and my boss already considers me her assistant. >_<"). So that's open too. But I don't think it'll be something i want to do forever. >_>  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:55 pm
Death Shikaku

2.) One time when I was in seventh grade, I jumped on my friend's back and flipped over his head, fell about five feet and slammed my face into the

Ouch! o_o! Poor Death! That sounds like it was painful.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:36 am
What else can I think of.....

A majority of dogs and cats love me for some strange reason. When I visit they tend to stay by me-unless I shoo them off.

When I was between 6 & 8 years old I was considering suicide because I was frighten and angry at my father-I just didn't want to face his fury anymore. I mean I was scared enough to lock myself in the bathroom and start praying for some heavenly intervention. Why I didn't go through with it (I had a plan, mind you)? Religion-fear of eternal damnation & the support of my family. Father had quite the temper and a short fuse back then. Its a lot better now though, thankfully.

I enjoy cleaning and organizing-its a stress relief.

I can easily go into an Iris /or/Scottish accent if I choose to when I speak. (Is there a difference between them?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:48 am
0Moon_Maiden0

A majority of dogs and cats love me for some strange reason. When I visit they tend to stay by me-unless I shoo them off.

When I was between 6 & 8 years old I was considering suicide because I was frighten and angry at my father-I just didn't want to face his fury anymore. I mean I was scared enough to lock myself in the bathroom and start praying for some heavenly intervention. Why I didn't go through with it (I had a plan, mind you)? Religion-fear of eternal damnation & the support of my family. Father had quite the temper and a short fuse back then. Its a lot better now though, thankfully.

I can easily go into an Iris /or/Scottish accent if I choose to when I speak. (Is there a difference between them?)

yay! I like organizing too

Super Mega Nope
Crew

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:52 am
O.k. I'll try this

#1. When I was 6 another little girl bit me . . . and I ran screaming home.

#2. As a child I would watch The Little Mermaid, The Return of the Jedi, and Jurassic Park over and over.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:32 am
there is a difference between scottish and irish accents....just xp

like to clean + like to bring me tea and pie = perfect woman  

Docxime

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:55 am
0Moon_Maiden0

We're almost so alike moon! I also get along well with animals. Kids also tend to like me a lot.
(a secret only we know about smile
When I was really young we used to live in NY at our 1st house. At the time dad used to drink a lot and hang with his friends (who he drank with). So he used to be abusive and hit my mom. Mom never left him though but I remember how he used to be. Then they moved and he never did stuff like that again and doesn't drink as much. if he does drink he's not abusive and he just drinks a bit. Mom stayed strong through those times and stayed with him b/c she wanted so her family wouldn't say they were right in her not marring him and b/c I would say that I wanted my dad. (Stupid little me.). Now he's not anything like that so it's all ok now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:08 am
Zizzykitty
0Moon_Maiden0
Zizzykitty

I was cured from an unknown illness by a witch doctor when I was a kid.

Really? Woah..... eek

Yeah. Freaky, huh?

My mom said that when we were in the Philippines visiting family when I was like two I used to like to toddle around the garden in the front of the house. I got really sick one day and after a week or so of taking me to doctors and hospitals she finally gave in to my grandmother and took me to a shaman or something like that. She said after examining me he chewed up some herbs, mixed them together, and put them in a little red envelope which I was supposed to keep on me at all times. My parents kept it pinned to my shirts or on a string around my neck and within a couple days I was better.

My mom said the shaman's explanation was that since I was playing in the garden a lot a gnome living in the it thought I was cute and had taken a liking to me. Apparently that made me sick. *shrug*

I still think it's a neat story anyway. xd
Woow...That's such a cool story!! ^^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Wyvern683

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:07 pm
I once witnessed a rolly polly bug give birth

My toenail just came off and it hurt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:19 pm
Wyvern683
I once witnessed a rolly polly bug give birth

My toenail just came off and it hurt

O_o'

Interesting and perhaps eww.....

.....and ouchie.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:43 am
Hmm...
I was the only girl in school who could speak french and spanish. And, of course english.

Umm... Oh, yeah, I've never watched Titanic, The Godfather, or anything that's in black or white... I've never watched any type of horror movie/show either, yet I love CSI and reading about real-life murders.

And... umm... I have double jointed toes and fingers...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:41 pm
Le gasp! Haven't seen Godfather? You haven't lived X0 ! Umm, now for interesting things about me.

-My sister and brother are 17 and 15 years older than me (we have the same parents).
-I played alto clarinet in highschool.
-ahh...I like raquetball...is that intersting?  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:50 am
MonkeyFen

#1. When I was 6 another little girl bit me . . . and I ran screaming home.

That reminds me of the time when I was playing kickball at some daycare center, someone was blocking me so I couldn't run, so I bit his arm as hard as I could then I got kicked out the next day.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff