Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

Starburstnova
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:16 am
Diet Flavoured - xd Schweet...it seems we're on the same brainwave or something then! Or...we just have similar thinking patterns when it comes to music and/or diagrams? xp

Quixotic Faye - Aww, don't feel old. I was just saying I felt old compared to everyone that had posted up until that point.

...Actually, move Fall Out Boy a couple lines up and that's more accurate. When I made that, I think I was listening to Green Day. I am right now too, but...I know FOB is a closer second than that. xd heart They're the only other band that I've been able to actually have an "obsession" with that stuck. (I'll sometimes have "mini-obsessions" where I have a frenzy and I go learn everything about them and obsess for a week or two, then I'm kind of like "Okay, now I know something about them........*goes back to Green Day and Fall Out Boy*" xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:26 am
I'm Liss (or Larissa, but I hate my full name) and I'm 15, 16 on March 10th. I live on the Southern coast of England, but feeling slightly weird that, out of everyone so far, I am the only English person posting here. I play bass, and know a few Fall out Boy songs, but I only started this year so I'm not really good....at all.

I'm pretty much a computer geek/ geek in general, but I like it, it's fun. Right now I'm questing for the nerdiest/most ironic/funniest shirts I can find plus band shirts, so it's cool Christmas is coming up.

I live for music. My favourite bands are Blink/Fall Out Boy/Limbeck with Panic! At The Disco in close second. Then those are closely followed by the rest of the music I like...which was around 144 bands at last count around 5 months ago (hey, I got bored in English once).

I've liked Fall out Boy for around....1 year now, although when I first got into them I only knew Grand Theft Autumn so I was pretty n00by. I know every song by heart with exception to a few off of EOWYG.

And I think that's about it....

B-Side Heart

Starburstnova
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:32 am
B-Side Heart
I've liked Fall out Boy for around....1 year now, although when I first got into them I only knew Grand Theft Autumn so I was pretty n00by. I know every song by heart with exception to a few off of EOWYG.

xd Same here!! WOO!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:01 am
by being "old" we can pretend we know more about life
which is a total lie on my part xp
please dont ever ask me tough questions about life.. or boys even.. i still didnt figure those ones out.

i'm always surprised to notice that i talk to people who are born in the 90s' haha
in my head if you were born in the 90s' you must be 5 years old.
i know, you guys arent 5.. the 90s' kids are cool, dont get me wrong, i'm just weird sweatdrop

Jenh

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:38 am
Jokiemo

i'm always surprised to notice that i talk to people who are born in the 90s' haha
in my head if you were born in the 90s' you must be 5 years old.
i know, you guys arent 5.. the 90s' kids are cool, dont get me wrong, i'm just weird sweatdrop

I agree with this statement. Finding out I'm talking to people who I can only identify age range wise with my younger cousins (who act like little kids) weirds me out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:43 am
So true. I haven't figured out anything about life yet, either. I am so far behind in development mentally...in some ways. I'm not retarded or anything, but...I wasn't really interested in guys or anything until I was like...16, almost 17. And I'm still at the point where most people are with that at like...13. I've only had three crushes EVER. I've always liked music, but didn't really get INTO music until...uh...last year. *sweat* I don't go out partying...just...nothing. I feel like I just became a teenager. It's just sooooo weird to think that people born in the 90s are teenagers. Even though I'm pretty close to being born in the 90s, it just seems so different.

I agree that 90s kids are cool, though. I wasn't nearly as cool at that age. I was a complete dork then. xd I probably still am... xp There are some exceptions, and they're dumb...but...most of the people I talk to on here are younger than me...most are between 11-15, and they're all really cool! So no offense to 90s people for being younger or whatever...it's just...weird! xd

Okay. I'm going to quit my rambling now. sweatdrop  

Starburstnova
Captain

FallingApartToHalftime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:17 pm
xd This is great xd Im Nick , 13 , My B-days September 8th , I live in Ontario , I've been a FOB fan for a good two years now and my fave songs by them are , Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year, and Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner . My for fave bands are MCR , FOB , BEP (Black Eyed Peas , just in case anybody questions) And Evanescence . ^-^ I love music more than anything else and I play the guitar , piano and drums . I'm usually a very cool person , but I do have my spazz-ish moments .  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:28 pm
Ooer.
I'm Alexis.
Call me Lex or Lexi though.
I abso-bloody-lutely adore Fall Out Boy.
That's sorta why I'm here, right?
=D

Any who...about me.

o Brown hair
o Blue/Gray eyes
o Fave. Color is green
o Born July 10, 1991 [[Which makes me currently 14]]
o Very clumsy
o Very forgetful
o Music Whore
o I have one of those regular big white iPods instead of a mini/nano
o Love going to concerts
o Play Guitar
o Umm...I don't know!!!!

Favorite bands include:
x Fall Out Boy
x Panic! At The Disco
x Green Day
x My Chemical Romance
x Bright Eyes
x Sondre Lerche
x Avenged Sevenfold
x Gabe Brand [[dropout from my school who you wouldn't know.]]
x The Network
x Freezepop
x The Clash
x The Killers
x Queen
x Franz Ferdinand
x The Strokes
x The Used
x Dashboard Confessional
x Jimmy Eat World
x Phantom Planet
and a bunch more.
go look at my myspace if you really want to see the WHOLE list.

I HATE:
x Rap
x R&B
x Hip Hop
x Being cold
x Snow after the first day it falls
x School
x Needles/Shots

Oh...I have a myspace too.
My Myspace

And I'll probably add some more to this when I'm not so lazy.

psychic crisis

Tipsy Fairy

[Bubblegum]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:37 pm
Well, I'm Sarah (I HATE my name, partly because it's everyone else's name). I'm Bubble to you guys. I don't want name confusion.

I'm only 12 13. My birthday is January 4th, 1993. I feel like a little kid. whee It feels just as weird to talk to people 5 years older as it does to talk to people 5 years younger...

Like Roxy, I'm from (and sadly still live in) Houston, TX and missed Buzzfest.

Been a fan for about a half a year (Don't eat me, before that, I didn't even listen to music.)

My favorite bands list is currently growing at an exponential rate. Right now, I'm loving:

- Fall Out Boy (Of course.)
- Sugarcult
- Panic! At The Disco
- Paramore
- The Academy Is...
- Motion City Soundtrack
- Armor For Sleep
- Green Day

Yeah...I tried to put them in order...After Panic!, they're pretty much all on the same level.

I have an iPod, I take it EVERYWHERE. It's like...my little sidekick. I even named it Patrick (Do NOT ask. It just...looked like a Patrick to me, and since nobody's seen me without it, someone suggested I name it.). ._.'It's got a bunch of bands' Purevolume songs that I've been meaning to check out.

I've got an electric guitar, and I practice it too much. ._.'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:11 pm
Hey.

xp

I'm Tari. Weird name, I know. What can I say. My parents are.... strange [I have a brother named Ezzy]. I'm 14, turning 15 on Dec. 13. I'm in grade 10, living here in the lovely ( ninja ) province of Ontario, in Canada.

I first heard about Fall Out Boy a couple years ago, from a friend that used to live in the States. I dont know how she originally found out about them, but she'd already been to a few of their shows and was a huge fan. She made me listen to them one day. And I thank her forever for it.

Unfortunately, she now lives 5 hours away from me. neutral

Of the two full length albums, I think I like TTTYG slightly better than FUCT. Just because TTTYG was before everything, before they got into mainstream. I dont know, I always seem to like a band's earlier stuff better (except if they really sucked-out-loud before). For me it's just like the sound's, in a way, untainted. It's hard to explain. sweatdrop

Favourite bands (kind of hard because I like a lot of bands but here are the top few, not in any particular order): Fall Out Boy, Underoath, Boys Night Out, Alexisonfire, Panic! At the Disco, Death Cab For Cutie, Protest the Hero, The Weakerthans, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Oasis, Our Lady Peace, and Rites of Spring. [my musical taste in rock is everywhere...]

Other crap: I love the movie Edward Scissorhands. It's just so different from anything anyone else has made, and I include this in my blurb about myself because I've seen it 34 times. Yes. I'm keeping count.

I'm currently trying to teach myself guitar, I know a few basic songs (Dammit, Sunshine of Your Love, Iron Man, Hitchin' a Ride) but still am sucking very badly.

That's all.

cariboo

sarah blows

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:24 pm
Laura Laura Lauraaa!!

I'm fourteen. :B
Ha. But I don't act it. Even I say so.

Other Sarah!!: Dude...that's so strange because like, Bubbles is my nickyname.

Hoooshit.

I like our name.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:16 pm
Hey Im Kim.
Im fourteen years old.
My birthday is July 24.
I dont like rap, sorry to anyone who does. sad Dont mean to get you mad.
I like to draw and watch anime.
I sometimes like to read(heh heh) Im currently reading A Series of Unfortunate Events(the 12th one)
Ive never been to a concert.
I can be a major a$$ sometimes. I dont like people who think that just because they saw a music video of a band that their like real fans of them.
I use to be obbsessed about Green Day.
And I cant think of anything else to say.

If you wanna talk to me feel free to PM me.

-^_~ Kim(Anime_Eyes89 cool  

Anime Eyes898

sn0w1et

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:28 pm
yay!
well, mmmmmm I'm Gaby
I'm 17 years old, almost 18,
mmmm I'm from Mexico city and....... yay! love playing guitar, gaia, music, green day , FOB, I'm about to finish high school on a few months ....... and.... I LOVE MILK!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:22 pm
hey hey people
well....my name...lets just say V
i'm 17 years old and i am currently located in California....like all my life
i've been a FOB fan for quite some time but i really dont know specifics...
i saw the guys at warped tour this last summer and they were really great mrgreen

well...i think this was a semi good introduction

i would love to chat with some of you guys...so feel free to add me to msn if ya have that: suckyo_mama3004@hotmail.com
......yeah..i laugh at my email address too...
pirate  

ProzacDreams

believe_the_lie

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:59 am
ok here is my try at this

my name is Echo. i am 20 years old and live in the tiny town of escalon California i have been a fan for about a year and half. i have seen fall out boy 3 times in concert. some of my favorites songs are hand of God grenade jumper pretty in punk saturday and sophomore slump or comeback of the year

Some of the other bands I like of mest 5606 panic at the disco hush sound bayside thrice motion city soundtrack matchbook romance and many more.  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff