Submit

Is there a major problem within the news media
  Yes
  No
View Results

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:11 am
On might assume such a thing. Although, I may or may not be completely different in reality. I guess we will see in January.

Back on topic methinks, we've strayed enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:12 am
Tch, we strayed plenty in your absence.  

WellzY
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:16 am
Yes you may have, but I'm back to restore a little bit of order. I seem to be the only moderator who actually does anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:21 am
Only because you're the only one who sticks around long enough, and actually gets involved.  

WellzY
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:22 am
My case exactly. I actually can be here. ALthough Lil does things when she comes here. Though she could come here more often. Apart from that I think we're overstaffed with useless people.

Topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:27 am
Mainstream news frustrates me no end. How about that terrorist media ploy?  

WellzY
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:38 am
Oh and the IR laws. The media loves taking things out of proportion, although I don't think the politicians are doing much help either.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:41 am
Dude, My Primary school way back then used to Shovel Current Affairs down our throats every damn week!

It was so horrible....so so Horrible.  

WarriorShadow

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:46 am
Yeah, my old Primary school we watched 'Behind the News' every Tuesday. Then you get to Year 12 and you're told to critically examine anything that's said. Fair enough really, start of accepting then told it's all wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:25 pm
DNA_Guru
Yeah, my old Primary school we watched 'Behind the News' every Tuesday. Then you get to Year 12 and you're told to critically examine anything that's said. Fair enough really, start of accepting then told it's all wrong.

omg! i know! god i hated BTN, we had to takes notes and s**t then we had to read out what we had written, pain in the a**  

TuK

neo-hippy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:13 am
BTN tries its best to deliver the news to the age bracket it's aimed for.

Your conversation makes good reading. Unfortunetly now i know what you are really like I can't let you go. The king of the Potato people wont let me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:54 am
You what? Just stick on topic, no meanderings into irrelevant material.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Taine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:53 pm
n thank god i have foxtell no more news!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:26 am
School never made us watch any kind of sham of a news programme, untill we watched 60 Minutes, but only to demostrate to us bias in news media. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:29 am
Yeah, we watched 60 Minutes for Chemistry, it was about water conservation and somesuch. I was still wary of it.
We had to watch Frontline for English, that opened my eyes a little bit. Quite good.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff