Submit

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:42 pm
IndianapolisColtsFan
Dude-LAP
Oreion
vegito61283
Oreion
I think it would be a good idea if we add a Madden (video game) section, to the other topic spots.

I think Nyu-kun is trying something like that. I know I had something like that over in my xbox guild though.

I'm not sure how popular it would be, because I'm not sure how many people play Madden, but it would be worth it.

I think I put up a thread in one of the sub-forums a while ago. It's an awesome game with many players from this guild. I tried setting up a few games, but it seems like everyone plays on different video game systems. We'll see how it goes.

Most people play on Xbox.. Except lames! lol. I keed, I keed. mrgreen

sweatdrop

It's really fun on the Wii. Sweet controls...But the graphics aren't that great...Anyways, if anyone wants to play me online in Madden 09 for the Wii, hit me up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:38 pm
I've heard they completely redid the line men interaction, so hopefully it will feel real with DE wrapping around the QB instead of just running into each other like retards.  

Oreion

vegito61283

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:41 am
Put another sub-forum up for stuff like BS'ing around or just regular talking or even advice giving or seeking. Maybe just calling it something like the Other Sub-Forum or something else creative.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:22 pm
ima being playin with philly!  

Eddie_Patriots432

vegito61283

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Eddie_Patriots432
ima being playin with philly!

huh???  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:11 pm
Madden 09 Tournament Untill Madden 10 comes out
only for 360  

Eddie_Patriots432

Nyuupyon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 pm
vegito61283
Put another sub-forum up for stuff like BS'ing around or just regular talking or even advice giving or seeking. Maybe just calling it something like the Other Sub-Forum or something else creative.

Everything non football related goes into the "Non-Football Discussion".

Not creative... but meh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:51 pm
Figured I might as well make a subforum for Fantasy Football...

I might as well... If it's not very active, I could just change it and use it for something else I suppose...

*shrugs*  

Nyuupyon
Captain

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:48 am
Nyu-kun
Figured I might as well make a subforum for Fantasy Football...

I might as well... If it's not very active, I could just change it and use it for something else I suppose...

*shrugs*

Good idea, sounds practical.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 pm
I want to suggest having a Player of the Week Event and why

This will include Offense & Defense & Overall. Something to do while we wait those long 6 days -_-  

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:52 pm
rio_kid

This will include Offense & Defense & Overall. Something to do while we wait those long 6 days -_-

Nice thought, but we probably wouldn't devote an "event" to something like this. If you want, maybe you can start a weekly thread about this. You can have people in the guild vote for the offensive, defensive, and special teams player of the week. Then if people aren't lazy, they can explain a little bit to why they supported their choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:26 pm
Dude-LAP
rio_kid

Nice thought, but we probably wouldn't devote an "event" to something like this. If you want, maybe you can start a weekly thread about this. You can have people in the guild vote for the offensive, defensive, and special teams player of the week. Then if people aren't lazy, they can explain a little bit to why they supported their choice.
I'll try that  

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 pm
rio_kid
Dude-LAP
rio_kid

I'll try that

Yep, good luck.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:26 pm
Well, Gaia has improved the Guild system & I'm wondering if any of you can use some? Try doing Guild announcements because they do catch my eye. It also brings a presence in the Guild. It will also allow more members to participate no doubt. Especially on Picks & Discussions Threads  

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:41 pm
rio_kid
Well, Gaia has improved the Guild system & I'm wondering if any of you can use some? Try doing Guild announcements because they do catch my eye. It also brings a presence in the Guild. It will also allow more members to participate no doubt. Especially on Picks & Discussions Threads

Well I've seen a few guild announcement messages from my other guilds, but I don't really know about any of the other new features.

haha, I'll let Nyu-kun handle that...  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces