Honkers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t3hHappygasm

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 pm
hey im a newbie to this this guild and i absolutely love to read..... and write ^.^ i might be posting part of my story im writing soon....... VERY soon and id LOVE to hear comments
but more about me:
1) I love anime/manga
2) I am extremely imaginative
3) I get bored easily
4) I always have ADD moments like: ooooooooooooooh shiiiiney O.O ^.^
5) I am lovable, kind, caring, persistent (some say stubborn), and I could glomp someone to death in real life ^.^;; ask my bffs!
heart sweatdrop rolleyes mrgreen pirate cheese_whine wahmbulance neutral rolleyes razz talk2hand talk2hand emo burning_eyes burning_eyes rofl dramallama wahmbulance neutral lol twisted evil wink stressed sweatdrop heart 3nodding scream blaugh gonk crying smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:54 am
Hey everyboy!

My name is Ki-Aura and you all can call me either that or Aishite, middle name. of cource u can call me m.t.m. too!

I love to read books about history and test review, subject review, and books of general ignorance heart
i love fact books adn any kind of information, language subject, it wont matter. i love boks

im 19, live in a city famous for the location and who lives there and i am a sever gaia ist.

i love factoids and wierd books, in any language, so if you find something wierd you think noone in the world will care exists than id love to hear about it.

~ja ne

~[More.than.More]~

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100

bah hum duggied003210

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:32 pm
Ey everybody my name is iiCrushYou make something out that. (Don't ask, because I couldn't think of anything else a the moment I chose it and other reasons. :B) Or you can call me by my real name Michael or Mike.
I'm 14, I live in good'ol NC.
I can be (and usually am) really nice, or I can be a straight up butt hole. :B
I am claustrophobic HATE large crowds....
I'm usually lazy, except when it come to football and working out.
If I get hyper be prepared for non-stop/annoying/rude/stupid/psycho talking :B

Okay, I do not read manga, I am not a big fan of it.
I like to read good'ol medieval time based books, they da bomb :B

Okay.. time to end it... I feel like I'm just ranting on and on and on.... OH BTW me other account is iiRawrMikey. <.< This is my mule.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:16 pm
Hey, i'm Zero and a love baseball, bowling, and reading. My top 5 titles (not in order) are:

1.) Lord of the Flies
2.) The 39 Clues (series)
3.) Percy Jackson and the Olmypians (series)
4.) Animal Farm
5.) Bud, Not Buddy  

Zero Returns2

1,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Tomaton

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 am
Hello!~
I'm Tomaton, but feel free to call me anything you want. (Most of my friends call me Rin.)
I LOVE the violin and I always wanted to play it. One instrument that I do know how to play is the flute, I used to know how to play the piano. :/
I have been on Gaia since September 6, 2007. My friend introduced me to Gaia as an early birthday surprise. My birthday is on the 13th of September.~
My hobbies are, skiing, ice skating, dancing, reading, drawing, playing paintball/airsoft, and writing. For my dance classes I take Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pointe, and Ballet. Plus, I have been dancing ever since I was about 4 years old. <3
My bookshelf is currently overflowing with books at the moment. o 3 o" Can't wait until I get a new one! <3 I love fantasy books, manga, and many other types. I have a DA, Fanfiction, Facebook, and Dragcave account.
I have four cats, one dog, a rabbit, two parents, four brothers, and a sister. Lovely family, no? I am the youngest out of the family, and 3 of my brothers and my sister are over the age of 20.
My favorite food would have to be Fettuccine Alfredo. * o * Gotta love those noodles. <3
I can be fairly humorous at times but I can get annoyed at the slightest thing, which then makes me get irritated, annoyed, and just plain bishie. Shortening this, I would basically say that I have a 'short fuse'. So I say, please refrain from making me rip your head off. <3
My favorite colors are purple, red, black, white, and many others. sweatdrop
:/ I guess that's mostly it for now. You can learn the rest by talking to me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:58 pm
Hey,

On gaia, my name is ThatMayhemMayFollow, but that's a mouthful, so I just go by Melanie.... because well, that's my name! mrgreen

I am a twin (again mrgreen ), and I love my brother so much that I think he feels over exposed at some points. He forgives me, though, because according to him I have "hot" friends. I say I have "dumb" friends. But to each his own. Obviously, we're faternal twins, but we do lots of stuff together and all of our friends get along.

When I have free time, which isn't very often since I go to a smart-person school that gives WAY too much homework, I like to go to Disney, Universal, Sea World, and the beach. I mean, that's what they were made for, right? To help us poor deprived Florida teenagers have some fun? (Note: sarcasm. Florida teens are not deprived of anything except a definate four seasons. But when you go to Disney, you can get snow every year, so...) When I can't do that, I usually hang out with my friends, my brother, his friends, or my boyfriend. When I'm grounded, (which doesn't happen often because I'm an angel 0=) ) I read or watch movies. Although, my friends and brother will tell you I spend a lot of my time reading without being grounded as a motivation.

I think my brother (who's name is Chris. I'm going to start using his name so I don't have to type three extra letters...) is glad we don't share a room because my room has so many random piles of books because my tiny bookself won't hold them all.

My favorite colors are purple and black.

I have ADD and tend to have a short attention span... (hey look, a llama!! dramallama )

I have a puppy and twenty two fish. The puppy's name is Tinkerbelle and she is a spoiled brat. I don't have names for all the fish, frankly because there are way to many of them that I can't remember them all and they all look the same (except for like four of them are bigger than the rest or are different colors).

I love food. I'm one of those people who can eat and east and not gain an ounce. I have been so since the sixth grade.

The only sport I will ever do is swimming. I can't stand the idea of a ball coming at you at like ninty miles per hour. It scares the crap outta me!

I would tell you more but I got to go to a swim banquet soon and I need to get ready and... stuff.

ThatMayhemMayFollow

4,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

young_tall_lady

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:52 pm
Hello peoples! I'm young_tall_lady, but you guys can call me whatever you guys want... as long as it isn't offensive biggrin .
I love to read, can't draw to save a dog, and hope to one day write a story, if I get time. I also love to listen to music, go on the Interwebs(internet), and I like munching and food xd . I'm shy and kinda quiet, and I'm not a good conversation starter, just to tell you, ok? And I speak Spanish, so if you peoples need some translating, I can help, I guess. ........And thats it, I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:47 pm
Hi i'm perphella, you can call me perphie or as some people have been calling me, perphalicious XD I love reading (I would think thats a duh since i'm here), photography and my pets. My real name is Noel but I prefer my username. I'm a smarty pants at times and will make jokes that may offend, but aren't meant to. sweatdrop I love my friends and gaia and I hope to make new ones here and have fun while i'm here.  

perphella

Mega Humorist

11,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200

ObiWanKendrobi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Hello. My name is Kendra. You can call me whatever you please.
Even "hey you" can work.
I, obviously, love to read. I've been doing so since the age of 2 and I haven't stopped since. I like to write as well, but I haven't been doing much of that lately. Traveling is something that I absolutely love to do. I love seeing new places and having odd little adventures on road trips.
I also love thunder storms and tornadoes.
I've actually been in two tornadoes in my life. They were both in the same day.
I apologize for rambling. redface
If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:34 pm
Hello, I'm xo_iluffyou or Erin. (: Age is but a number but if you must know, please do the math; 13-2= my age. (:

Now that you know my age, I'm obviously in 6th grade. People call me mature for my age but I can be silly when I want to be.

I love reading! (Which is the main reason why I joined this :3) I have read all kinds of books! Starting with the Fear Street series, wrote by R.L. Stine, all the way to Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie wrote by Jordan Sonnenblick!

People call me bipolar, but I'm not happy then sad, I'm just happy then I just like to be alone and look at nature and just be by myself. It's a great feeling when I know that there is no one in the world who can interrupt me in my thoughts. But of course, in school, there's always one. :'P

I like to draw, I'm not the best at it, but it's still drawing? (: Last year and I think still this year, I was/am one of the people head of the class. I'm not a big know it all when I comes to school. Sure, I'll get C's, B's and maybe an A around here and there but I'm sure that if I try to pay a little more attention, I can be the best. (:

People call me the oddball of the group. I like to stick out and be different. Cause who likes to be all the same? I sure don't. I'm more of the loud, happy, and all around nice person. But PLEASE! PLEASE! don't get me mad. I hate when I get mad because I say things that shouldn't be said and of course, once the words come out, I can't take them back. You see, I get anger issues from my dad, so it's kind of hard to control myself. I don't show my anger to my parents, at least I try not to, or they'll send me to anger management.

Well, if you have anything you want to know, comment/message me and I'll be happy to tell you. (: Also, don't be afraid to add me, I don't bite. (:

iiSexYhuUp

Extism

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:04 pm
ninja whoah. ahem i cant do long bios
soo i'll just do a short one

TBE.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:11 pm
Uhm, names Levi, love reading, have girlfriend(?) maybe. Write poems occasionally... btw, vote on monday? and tell me what you think: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/poetry-and-lyrics/vote/?entry_id=102054227#title . call me levi, lev, or jesus(nickname). I'm a guy, long hair, not hippie, not gay. Uhm... shy irl, way different online and texting. Yeah. Hi(:  

zombie_levmeister

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Elemental Doll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:10 am
Why is a raven like a writing desk?...

How to start...

My name is Kazandra, and I love being active, despite how lazy I really am. ^^ I am currently addicted to the computer, reading, and licorice (Redvines, to be more specific). I'm just hoping someday I'll stop being addicted because I'm getting fat. D;
I am currently learning how to play the violin, and hopefully in the future, piano and guitar. I am learning how to speak Japanese and I already know how to speak English (obviously xD) and Spanish. Why Japanese? Because I absolutely love anime and I would love to go to Japan one day, so speaking to them in Japanese is an ultimate bonus! <33

I hate boredom. Yet I always experience it. D: I'm trying to change that by going to track with one of my best friends 3 times a week, and violin lessons twice a week! 3nodding I have one big sister, and a little brother.

My favorite genre of books is mostly Fantasy and Romance. I'm not talking super-descriptive adult romance, though. ^^;;
I'm into other books, such as action and comedy, etc. If you just read a really good book, please tell me! > w < I need more books to read. (:

Well, I guess this is all I have to say about myself. The rest is in my profile page. ^^
Nice to meet you all! -bows-

...I haven't have the slightest idea...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:23 am
Haiii~

My Gaia name is VenXas. I'm a girl actually xd My friends call me Aya.

I'm kinda a crazy person. I have Bipolar Disorder, and one of the people who have Pectus Excavatum 3nodding

I love books very much that my room is so messy with them. My parents even banned me for buying new books. They were angry coz I buy a lot but haven't read any. The thing is, I have to juggle my time for studying and reading. But still, I managed and they didn't banned me anymore!

My fave books all the time are The Game (Diana Wynne Jones), May Bird series (Jodi Lynn Anderson), Vampire Blood Saga (Darren Shan), Dewey (Vicki Myron), Coraline and The Graveyard Book (Neil Gaiman) and The Star of Kazan (Eva Ibbotson).

As you can see, all of them are mostly Fantasy genres. I don't mind romance ones, but Twilight series? No thanks. Sorry biggrin

Anyway, if you have any great books, please tell me! I would love to read it too!

Send me a PM about the title and a short description and I'' try to buy it if it's available in my country.

Thanks!
Nice meeting you all~ heart

VenXas

Distinct Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Window Shopper 100

eleanne

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 pm
Hello there. I'm Eleanne (or Ellie if you like) and I'm very random. IRL I'm a girl in the ninth grade, a grammar freak and a total nerd, who reads everywhere.

I have left books out in the rain, in the shower, and in the fireplace (don't ask me how that happened), which I consider to be mortal sins.

I love Diana Wynne Jones, Phillip Reeve, Phillip Pullman, Terry Pratchett, Eva Ibbotson, and any obscure and humorous fantasy author you can think of, especially if they're Brits or Australians.

Currently I'm rereading the Percy Jackson series and The Pinhoe Egg by the aforementioned Diana Wynne Jones, and reading Salt by Maurice Gee.

I recommend books to people against their will but am currently looking for suggestions for my brother, who likes Percy Jackson and Jones' books as well but hasn't the maturity for cursing or the 'facts of life'.

I never buy books unless I have read them first or they are less than five dollars.

Last but not least, I have a rabbit that snores when he sleeps with his eyes open, which looks as though he's summoning the Bunny Gods of Doom but sounds like a higher-pitched vacuum cleaner in reverse.

It's scaring me as I type this.  
Honk if you love reading!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces