Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hey, kids. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:49 am
Are we old enough/veteran enough to have "good old times"? confused xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:53 am
TheEmoSalesman

Sure are smile  

LanceCalvis
Crew

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:59 am
LanceCalvis
TheEmoSalesman

Sure are smile

Well clearly YOU are. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:05 pm
Backkkk in my day, "cough". You could get a candy bar for 50 cents. What is with this 80 cent crap and 5.50 for a burger, a drink and a sliver of hash browns. Hardees is such a rip off. Especially with an authentic Mexican Restaurant, a Chinese place, a few diners, a dairy queen, two pizza places in such a small town. mrgreen  

LanceCalvis
Crew

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:07 pm
Okay, how many people live in your town?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:10 pm
Roughly 4,000 or so maybe closer to the mid 4k range.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:14 pm
I live in a town of around 1,000 people. We have the elementary school, district courthouse, two service stations, two convenience stores, a pizza place, a diner, a bank, and a pharmacy. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 pm
Is that one of those small country towns? Do you ever sit on your laptop. While shooting at Armadillos (a friend of my brothers does this).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:35 pm
I'm from Nova Scotia. We don't have armadillo here. xd Kinda wish we did. They're awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:46 pm
LanceCalvis
Backkkk in my day, "cough". You could get a candy bar for 50 cents. What is with this 80 cent crap and 5.50 for a burger, a drink and a sliver of hash browns. Hardees is such a rip off. Especially with an authentic Mexican Restaurant, a Chinese place, a few diners, a dairy queen, two pizza places in such a small town. mrgreen

trust me, cites are NOT any bit cheaper, esp. NYC...
and now, our state is extra taxed on all forms of entertainment: from games to music. this even includes the downloaded ones!
i don't know how they'll tax downloaded music, but those are soo easy to avoid....

(ahem, proxies)  

Ronzalpha201

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:00 pm
Where do I report a glitch on gaia. I need an answer promptly.

Edit: I figured it out. It was one of those Gee Bo glitches. See, I was trying out one of those. When my computer did one of those auto-downloads. Right when a screen showed up. So it lagged and froze. I figured that would trigger a gameover. So I just made a screen shot so just in case this did happen. I could send an error report. Possibly getting another one of those things since it glitched. If that lag occurs for you. What you do is just click the item like you did when you started. The game will start off from where you left off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:06 pm
My earliest guild ID is from when I used my Lanceknightmare account as my main. This was prior to when I made this one. The first guild I ever joined I left due to idiots. But the second I'm still a part of. Though I only check in every once in awhile. My member ID for that guild is 1486853.

There are people in that guild. A number of them that are in the 10,000s though. It's one of the oldest guilds on Gaia. Made sometime I suspect in 2003-2004.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:06 pm
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
So here's my question:

Where is everyone?!?!?! gonk I look around and I see no familiar faces, save Zhad and Ron. And dronze. And Stratus, but her and I weren't quite as tight.

well, stratus is sorta MIA...as well as Kylie, Millie, daemon, Anochaa and a few others. bella and tilbear said they might come back through.

and i'm sure you remember Lance, right? he's been pretty active recently and was taking care of the whole guild virtually by himself with my checking in every once in a while....

blaugh I'm here!!!! blaugh
how is everyone doing this fine weekend?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:51 pm
Good but i most leave now (sleep like 5 hours and wake up to finish some work -_-). Anyway good night guild.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:53 pm
Zhadgon
Good but i most leave now (sleep like 5 hours and wake up to finish some work -_-). Anyway good night guild.
.n_n.

Well it was nice to see you my friend... Rest well, we shall talk soon.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff