Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
ALG project!(explained) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will your participate?
Sure!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
No thanks
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Maybe
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

Objectivist_musicnerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:08 pm
avenged_king
Yay! More people. :] We need 3 more people until we can start, because my camera's crappy quality will be of no help. Also, if you want to be VP of this project, then PM me. biggrin

Objectivist_musicnerd: Is that a yes? Are you in?

Yeah. I'll do the music w/ words thing because I also don't have a camera. My dad is coming home tuesday so I might not be on the compy as much but I'll try to make something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:10 pm
Objectivist_musicnerd
avenged_king
Yay! More people. :] We need 3 more people until we can start, because my camera's crappy quality will be of no help. Also, if you want to be VP of this project, then PM me. biggrin

Objectivist_musicnerd: Is that a yes? Are you in?

Yeah. I'll do the music w/ words thing because I also don't have a camera. My dad is coming home tuesday so I might not be on the compy as much but I'll try to make something.

Alright. Yay. A specific date for it being done is not set until 6 people join up.  

avenged_king

Devil of your mind

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 pm
Well I'm not for sure.
I'll need to see if I can dig up a camra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:19 pm
Question: Although I'm Bi, can I use steryotypes commonly associated with gay males like loves to shop, always effeminate, has a lisp, etc.?  

Objectivist_musicnerd

R a i c h u R a i c h u

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:33 pm
There's no ruless, hun

Its to point out that we don't fit all stereotypes.
I'm bi, But for this im'ma be Lesbian, Sense I have been with a girl for 8 months now. ;]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:45 pm
Devil of your mind
Well I'm not for sure.
I'll need to see if I can dig up a camra

Words is fine to, along with music if you don't have a camera.  

avenged_king

avenged_king

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:47 pm
Objectivist_musicnerd
Question: Although I'm Bi, can I use steryotypes commonly associated with gay males like loves to shop, always effeminate, has a lisp, etc.?

That is fine. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:53 pm
Update's shall be posted on the first post, There is a new update now, and maybe one later tonight.  

avenged_king

Nyumonster

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:47 am
A great idea. :]
Too bad my spoken English sucks.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:40 pm
I'll do this. What would you guys say are the most common lesbian stereotypes?

And are we posting these all separately or is someone with a video program going to receive all of them and stick them all together?

Ratty McRat

R a i c h u R a i c h u

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:49 pm
Once all video entries are in, I belive we could combine them all. Not a bad Idea.

I had to google myself, But like, Most people think all lesbians have short hair, so there is one. surprised

UPDATE:

Its taking me a bit before I post my video, But It WILL be up before the week is over. Kayy?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:14 pm
R a i c h u R a i c h u
Once all video entries are in, I belive we could combine them all. Not a bad Idea.

I had to google myself, But like, Most people think all lesbians have short hair, so there is one. surprised

UPDATE:

Its taking me a bit before I post my video, But It WILL be up before the week is over. Kayy?

I was able to make a video, so all Video's can be a video response to my video. biggrin

Dandy skirr: They are all over the internet, just look them up. Most commonly, all Lesbians are butch, or the "You can't be a lesbian, your to girly".  

avenged_king

Ivory Cream Puff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:03 pm
I'll do it c: yay a reason to actually use my webcam.

When you have the video up to post as a response, you'll put it on the first post, right? c:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 am
Ivory Cream Puff
I'll do it c: yay a reason to actually use my webcam.

When you have the video up to post as a response, you'll put it on the first post, right? c:

Yes I will, it will be in the updates section most likely.  

avenged_king

Dranemra

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:58 am
I have a really cruddy cheap Logitech Webcam, so I don't think I'll be in on the video hun, sorry.

Transgender Stereotype: Transexuals are gay.

I actually thought this myself for the longest time, which is how I ignored my transgendered nature for 20 plus years. I'm a MtF TG who loves women - which will actually make me lesbian when after I transition. But the common misnomer is that MtF's are gay males who can't bear to be gay, so they want to be women.

16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff