hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:45 am
Death Shikaku
Moonlight_HuangHou
MonkeyFen
I used to play with squirt guns with my cousins, but I would spend most of the time squirting it in my mouth. eek

Last time I went into a Toys R Us was when I bough a pikachu alarm clock. sweatdrop

OMG! I forgot about doing that. We used to do that too (squirt water in our mouths. XD) Pikachu was awesome back then. I had a few pikachu dolls. I also liked collecting those pokemon cards at the time. Back in especially elementray everyone talked about it and everyone played the card game against one another.

Pokemon cards were awesome back then. I remember when I was so into Pokemon... I had a Pokedex thing and everything.
Speaking of cards, I've collected so many types of cards from over the years. Zatch Bell, Pokemon, Digimon, Dragon Ball (Z, GT), Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!. There were so many. o.o I didn't even notice.

My first one was squirtle which I got from my friend. After that my mom used to buy me lots more. XD I had the pokedex thing too! It was so cool. And honestly the pokemon gameboy game was fun back then. Did you know they had YuYuHakusho and even sailor moon cards then? I had them but not anymore. crying (Mom threw them away by now. XD) It was always fun buying the card packs. I found it exciting to wonder what I'd get. I loved collecting yu-gi-oh cards b/c all the cards looked cool. They drew really well. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:09 pm
I used to have the Sailor Moon card game but since no one played it with me to got rid of them. I still have the complete set of Sailor Moon trading cards though. I also have a lot of Magic the Gathering and YuGiOh cards-mainly used for artistic inspiration now. Especially the images from the 'Magic' decks-I love them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:05 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Death Shikaku
Moonlight_HuangHou
MonkeyFen
I used to play with squirt guns with my cousins, but I would spend most of the time squirting it in my mouth. eek

Last time I went into a Toys R Us was when I bough a pikachu alarm clock. sweatdrop

OMG! I forgot about doing that. We used to do that too (squirt water in our mouths. XD) Pikachu was awesome back then. I had a few pikachu dolls. I also liked collecting those pokemon cards at the time. Back in especially elementray everyone talked about it and everyone played the card game against one another.

Pokemon cards were awesome back then. I remember when I was so into Pokemon... I had a Pokedex thing and everything.
Speaking of cards, I've collected so many types of cards from over the years. Zatch Bell, Pokemon, Digimon, Dragon Ball (Z, GT), Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!. There were so many. o.o I didn't even notice.

My first one was squirtle which I got from my friend. After that my mom used to buy me lots more. XD I had the pokedex thing too! It was so cool. And honestly the pokemon gameboy game was fun back then. Did you know they had YuYuHakusho and even sailor moon cards then? I had them but not anymore. crying (Mom threw them away by now. XD) It was always fun buying the card packs. I found it exciting to wonder what I'd get. I loved collecting yu-gi-oh cards b/c all the cards looked cool. They drew really well. ^^

Oh yeah! I had several YuYuHaskusho cards, too.
I kept a lot of the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards mainly because if I want to draw, but can't think of what, I can pull some out and get some ideas.

Magic: The Gathering has the best artwork, in my opinion. They have so many different artists and cards. A lot of the pictures can be awesome and detailed, and some can just be funny. Unhinged Magic: The Gathering cards were funny.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:00 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
I just went into a toys r us last week biggrin Unfortunately, I was looking for my missing brother then._. The incident was hilarious but I found him anyway(:

And I love barbie dolls! I dont know what to do with them, but I like collecting them and dressing them up ina certain setting and place for all to see biggrin Now they are just sitting in my ikea box and if I remember correctly, they are watching tv biggrin They have been doing so for a couple number of years^^

lol Me and my sister used to play with them when we were younger. We used to love collecting all different kinds of outfits for them along with matching shoes. ^^"
Back then my sister also used to give them haircuts *most would come out as a bald barbie*.

I wonder if we still have them in the stuff animal box that's locked away in the storage? I kinda wanna check some day. ^^

PS: Glad you found your little brother J! How did he get lost in toy's r us? ^^

hhaaaha biggrin
he got lost in this really huge shopping mall and i thought he might go in to play with those games inside._. but found him in some other area though.

Fate-J

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces